OSsxAptioFix3Drv Error on first start

vendigo

6 posts in this topic

Good day to all!  I want to install oficial Siera 10.12.1 that I downloaded from AppStore. My computer:

MOTHER: MSI b250m pro vdh

CPU: i-7700k 4.2 Ghz

Graphic Card: integrated: intel hd 630 (i turned it off in bios) | Discrete: Nvidia 1050 ti (Inno3d)

RAM: 16gb crucial ddr4-2133 (1066mhz)  (16 gb in 1 stick)

HDD: seagete 1tb

SSD: I turned it off, it has windows 7 on it.

I have loaded clover, presssed 'bootmacOS Install' and it gave me this: 

OSsxAptioFix3Drv: Starting overrides for \.IABootFiles\boot.efi

Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no

I understand that such forums demands some sort of logs. So If I may to list my noob questions:

1. Where to read how to right log and what to attach to get adequate help?

2. HOW to change clover settings if I need to get through this error? Should I reinstall clover on USB or I can adjust settings via options on start screen of clover boot?

3. What to do with my error (probably need to attched some logs)

Thanks!

Edited by vendigo

apiantiHervé big THanks!

I read clover instructions pdf now, google, opened like 50 tabs... I get that HighSierra uses APFS, and it may have some issues with my HDD, though I also found some solutions.

Hmm.. Maybe I would be able to find sierra 10.12.6... Thank you so much for your assistance, I will return with describing my problems and their solutions for all those who might have the same qusetions.

yay. I think I did it. Only need to tweak videocard and audio. Lan is workingg already with the whole system.

For my specs I used this guide, it has ready clover files and some specified instructions for different hardware https://hackintosher.com/guides/high-sierra-install-full-guide/ 

If you dont allow links I will lately write my steps and errors, to sum up this.

Ok. Everything works fine. I have another question: what else should I do after hackintosh install? Everything works fine, I heard also that there's some trim command for SSD. I have additional SSD with windows on it. If I will plug it in can hackintosh damage it? Should I use trim command?

Is there any checkup list with possible issues I should prevent before they burn my hardware?