Can anyone provide an installation guide for WIN10 + Mojave dual systems? Thank!

tuzinapc

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I am currently using Win10 system, but I want to build a WIN10 + Mojave dual system. My hardware configuration is as follows:

1600x

ASUS b350-f

Sapphire rx580 8g nitro+

Samsung 960evo 256g

DDR4 8G

Currently, no tutorials on Mojave have been found, most of which are High Sierra.

So can my hardware allow this? If so, is the system stable after installation?

Again, please give me an installation tutorial, thank you!

Hi, I am using gigabyte B360m aorus + i3 8100 to set up my system, just finished dual boot with win10 and mojave, mostly it works fine apart from the reboot issue (which i am still looking for solution)... haven't tried AMD cpu, seems it require a specific kernal. try to explore the AMD part of this forum for kernals.

wish your success!

On 1/27/2019 at 11:08 PM, tuzinapc said:

Hello, I am currently using Win10 system, but I want to build a WIN10 + Mojave dual system. My hardware configuration is as follows:

1600x

ASUS b350-f

Sapphire rx580 8g nitro+

Samsung 960evo 256g

DDR4 8G

Currently, no tutorials on Mojave have been found, most of which are High Sierra.

There is no guide yet and the kernel is in testing mode but a few of us have installed Mojave on our AMD systems.   The easiest method would be to install Mojave on an Intel system then edit/replace the kernel, prelinkedkernel and a few other files.   See this link to find the kernel and files needed to get started.

Edited by Gigamaxx

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2019 at 2:08 AM, tuzinapc said:

1600x

ASUS b350-f

Sapphire rx580 8g nitro+

Samsung 960evo 256g

DDR4 8G

Just search for your board in one of the forums, choose one that matches your specs or closes and install Mac OS. You can start with MAC OSX HS. I didn't need a tutorial to dual boot because after I finished the install windows was already there to choose.