Why you deleted my topic????

Teress

4 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Allan said:

@Teress, we appreciate your contribution for our community, but we have tons of topic that talk about this theme.

You can talk about it posting in the existing topics.

so why you have problem to have tons + 1?? Simply tell me right now, that you don't want me to visit your web at all and I will delete all my posts immediatelly and forget your website! I have my own point of view, my own opinion, that's different from others "tons" like you said, so what is the problem??? Others apprecciate my work. I f you don't, no problem. Probably you think you are the master of the universe.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Teress said:

so why you have problem to have tons + 1?? Simply tell me right now, that you don't want me to visit your web at all and I will delete all my posts immediatelly and forget your website! I have my own point of view, my own opinion, that's different from others "tons" like you said, so what is the problem??? Others apprecciate my work. I f you don't, no problem. Probably you think you are the master of the universe.

Calm down @Teress we always treat you with respect, so please do the same. I don't understand you are so sad because we hide just 1 topic.

If you didn't agree with our idea, the Rules of the Forum shows you what you can do.

This topic will be locked until you respectfully talk with us.

• Like 1