[Need Help] Difficulties installing high sierra stuck on welcome screen - usb issues

lastlink

3 posts in this topic

Attempting to install high sierra 10.13.6 with clover
Current build: (was running yosemite through chimera)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH
CPU: i7-4790K
Graphics: GTX 980
Other Hardware: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133 (PC3 17000) Desktop Memory Model F3-2133C9D-16GXH

Was able to install 10.13.6 high sierra installed, with these efi settings. Mouse and keyboard don't work in welcome screen just see the languages with mouse locked in top left corner.

Tried a bunch of usb settings no success. I even added FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext, FakePCIID.kext, & USBInjectAll.kext still no luck with usb. Can't get past welcome page. Motherboard only has usb 3.0. I was able to get the usb 3.0 working in mojave (sadly issues w/ nvidia graphics card driver) using just the USBInjectAll.kext and some of the replace hex patches for usb support and remove limiters.

Any help would be appreciated!

EFI zip

Ok this is the first I heard that the osx86 community hates tonymac. Where would be an install high sierra guide on insanely mac that I can try and refer to? So far I've seen more comprehensive guides on tonymac (I now know it's a repackage of other peoples work for noobs) and https://hackintosher.com/guides/high-sierra-install-full-guide/. Thank you @styrian for the references.