On closing lid, Doesn't go to sleep

iammask

9 posts in this topic

I updated my Hackintosh from Sierra to Mojave.
previously closing and opening lid was working but now only opening lid wake is working. 
Closing LID sleep is not working.

System specs?
Upload clover folder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2018 at 2:52 PM, SavageAUS said:

System specs?
Upload clover folder.

HP ab522tx

HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-ab522tx. Microprocessor. Intel® Core™ i5-6200U with Intel® HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores). Memory, standard.

Clover attached.

Now I have fixed the sleeping problem but battery seems to be indicating wrong and it drains out too fast.

Edited by iammask

HP ab522tx
HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-ab522tx. Microprocessor. Intel Core i5-6200U with Intel HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores). Memory, standard.
Clover attached.
Now I have fixed the sleeping problem but battery seems to be indicating wrong and it drains out too fast.
CLOVER.zip

I can’t look at your clover folder today but out of curiosity do you use intel power gadget? The latest version is hindering sleep.

On 1/8/2019 at 6:30 PM, SavageAUS said:

I can’t look at your clover folder today but out of curiosity do you use intel power gadget? The latest version is hindering sleep.

when it will be a right time for you to have a look at my clover folder?

sometimes, should I remove it?

when it will be a right time for you to have a look at my clover folder?
sometimes, should I remove it?

I’ll try look at it today.
You only need to quit it before closing lid if it’s blocking your laptop from going to sleep.

10 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

I’ll try look at it today.
You only need to quit it before closing lid if it’s blocking your laptop from going to sleep.

thank you for the information. As of now I am having problem with battery, seems to be indicating wrong and it drains out too fast.

• 4 months later...

I have issues when trying to get my hack to sleep... and battery percentage always show 0%. And even worse.. when I unplug the power cord, the laptop completely shuts down.

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I even tried changing the SMBIOS as I've seen that this change worked for some people.

I now have an issue where only the USB 3 port is detected :S..

I also can’t get the DSDT.aml to load as a default (BIOS shows as default option), each time I boot with clover, I need to change it manually in the ACPI section, don’t know why, even though I added the DSDT name in the config.plist.

I attached the gen_debug and error I’m getting while booting.

Really appreciate your help on this.

Cheers.

[_SB_.PCO0.BAT0.BIX] AE_BAD_PARAMETER.JPG

debug_24422.zip

• 7 months later...