Volume Problem

fru1tyJuice

2 posts in this topic

I have decent sound and nice volume after installing apple.alc with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]  and then rebooting the machine, but after the next reboot is my max volume very low I can barely  hear something from Spotify with max volume and on YouTube nothing.

I have already tryed it to reinstall the kext a few times but after the second reboot is my sound always gone ... 

Someone any ideas ?

Soundchip alc887

Hardware: i5 7500, Msi B250m pro vdh, currently using the GPU from the i5, (no Mojave driver for my 1050ti).

I have decent sound and nice volume after installing apple.alc with #####  and then rebooting the machine, but after the next reboot is my max volume very low I can barely  hear something from Spotify with max volume and on YouTube nothing.

I have already tryed it to reinstall the kext a few times but after the second reboot is my sound always gone ... 

Someone any ideas ?

Soundchip alc887

Hardware: i5 7500, Msi B250m pro vdh, currently using the GPU from the i5, (no Mojave driver for my 1050ti).

Do you have vanilla applehda?

What is apple.alc? If you mean AppleALC.kext? You also need Lilu.kext.

Have you tried different layout id’s?

If you post Clover folder minus serials from config.plist we can take a look.

Have you tried CodecCommander.kext?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk