Clover bootloader not automatically booting

hst51

4 posts in this topic

Maybe someone can give me help with this issue.

OS is Mojave. Hardware is i3/Z97 Gigabyte/GTX 660/16gb of DDR3

The parameters in Config.plst look correct to me. I researched this issue on the internet and followed the instructions for using Clover Configurator to add hard drive name, which I did. You can see it is there: Z97. Timeout is  set to 3 seconds.

I still have to hit Enter or double click with mouse in Clover to continue with the boot.

What else could be wrong and does anyone have any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 7.44.05 PM.png

Maybe someone can give me help with this issue.

OS is Mojave. Hardware is i3/Z97 Gigabyte/GTX 660/16gb of DDR3

The parameters in Config.plst look correct to me. I researched this issue on the internet and followed the instructions for using Clover Configurator to add hard drive name, which I did. You can see it is there: Z97. Timeout is  set to 3 seconds.

I still have to hit Enter or double click with mouse in Clover to continue with the boot.

What else could be wrong and does anyone have any suggestions?

892471706_ScreenShot2018-11-12at7_44_05PM.png.d3bb5a7daf557f71e7f4c9cd7e418b44.png

Try setting the uuid of the partition you want to boot instead of the name. Clover Configurator will help get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I feel stupid! The name of the hard drive is Z97 and I can see in my attachment that the parameter says Z99. I edited that and now it works!

I had just cloned the original drive to a bigger one. The original one was Z99. I'll chalk it up to a senior moment.

Edited by hst51