BOB4UK

Hello, can I ask for help? Install Hakintosh for Asus K501UX

3 posts in this topic

Я выполнил инструкции, но когда я запустил установку, после загрузки полосы под яблоком у меня есть установочные окна, но их очень сложно понять, яркость ниже минимальной в Windows. Извините за мой плохой английский

Specs: Core i7-6500u, 8GB RAM, GTX 950M (DISABLED)

Edited by BOB4UK

Advertisement
On 10/5/2018 at 9:30 AM, BOB4UK said:

Извините за мой плохой английский

Это что, прикол такой :D

Edited by Ukr55

On 10/5/2018 at 6:30 AM, BOB4UK said:

Я выполнил инструкции, но когда я запустил установку, после загрузки полосы под яблоком у меня есть установочные окна, но их очень сложно понять, яркость ниже минимальной в Windows. Извините за мой плохой английский

Specs: Core i7-6500u, 8GB RAM, GTX 950M (DISABLED)

А где вопросительный знак?

Тебе нужна помощь? И на основе какой информации?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SepehrM
      I'm trying to install High Sierra 10.13.3 on an ASUS N552VW laptop, and I get stuck after this message:
      "could not recover SATA HDD after 5 attempts, terminating" 
      And some other warnings afterwards.
      Specs:
      CPU: Intel Skylake 6700HQ 2.6GHz
      RAM: 16GB DDR4
      2TB HDD + 128GB SSD
      GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530 + Nvidia GTX960m
      I'm installing using a 16GB USB3 flash drive on one of HDD volumes (UEFI Mode)

I uploaded the verbose log and clover config.plist
      config-new.plist

• By AppleVegas
      Hello! I was trying to install hackintosh a while ago and today I decided to install it today.
      I am able to boot it, I installed OS but have problems with iGPU. It has only 4mb vram.
      I did almost everything, I installed whatevergreen, used special clover config, but nothing. I've only got it to recognize my igpu.

I have a laptop with this specs:
      Laptop brand name: Lenovo G50-80
      iGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500 -- Only shows 4mb of vram
      CPU: Intel Core i5-5200U 2.20GHz
      dGPU: AMD Radeon R5 M230 or AMD Radeon HD 8500m (it has two brand names lol) -- will be really glad if you tell me how to launch it in High Sierra with my iGPU, now I can't even load OS when I have discrete GPU enabled
      RAM: 6GB ddr3
      Bluetooth: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 -- On the way to enable it
      Wi-Fi: Qualcomm Atheros AR956x -- Managed to enable it

P.S: In the windows I can see that my iGPU has Dedicated Video Memory: 128MB

Any help? I think you are only my savers

• By moosh
      Trying to use both the Kext Updater tool and Clover Configurator, I'm having trouble with installing the latest version of Clover so that I can update to 14.1.3.

When I run the check to see if there are any new versions, I find that I am running 4820 and the newest version is 4871. So I run the installer, check off what I want to install, the install goes and says it's completed successfully. Upon reboot though, I see that I'm still on version 4820. The weird thing that I've noticed is that when I'm running the installer, it completely skips over the destination selection and there's no way for me to go back and select my HD. I have two drives that are fused together... could it be that it's installing it but to the wrong location? It's probably also worth noting that I've tried using both the Package and CLOVERX64 radial button in CC. Neither seem to do the trick.

I've also tried manually downloading the clover.pkg from Sourceforge and manually installing it and I encounter the same issue. 

Thoughts or advice? Thanks!!
    • By JRevenge
      Ciao ragazzi,
      alla fine sono riuscito a risolvere il problema che riscontravo qualche mese fa, dopo l'ottima EFI sistemata da @gengik84 e l'ho risolto rimuovendo dart=0 che creava kernel panic e problemi quando la batteria scendeva sotto ad un livello di batteria basso. Adesso il sistema non crea più problemi di kernel panic, ma volevo chiedervi se allo stato attuale secondo voi c'è qualcos'altro da ottimizzare.

Vi allego la EFI.

Grazie anticipatamente.
      CLOVER.zip
    • By TheAngryYeti
      So after a gazillion tries with High Sierra, i gave up and decided to try Mojave. I had nothing to lose, afterall.

I started from scratch. I reformatted my thumb drive. Made it bootable from the Mojave [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. Booted with it. Selected my language. It installed a little bit. Rebooted. I Booted from the SSD. Installed a bit more. Rebooted. I Booted from the SSD again and it finished the installation.

I went through the basic setup and got to the desktop. I ran [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and selected my options and "built" it.

Thinking i was a-ok, i decided to reboot, just to make sure all was well.

After about 1min, i lose display.

I thought i had messed something up in [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], so i decided to go back to my mac mini, redo the thumb drive all over again.

I go to boot from the thumb drive and when i get to the language selection screen, i lose all USB usage, so i cant even get in to wipe the SSD and start over. So, Mojave is still on the SSD, but i cant get to it because i lose display.

Im attaching a screenshot of Verbose mode right before i lose display.

I would greatly appreciate any help to get back into it or at least help getting it re-installed!!

-Sin