15 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

shikigva=60

intelgfx 59128086

ig-platform-id 59120003

injectintel

use iMac18,1 or iMac18,2

Hi.

Just tried these - still no luck.

Why is there shiki? I thought it's deprecated.

Btw adding these ids + enabling inject intel didn't add UHD 630 to graphics section (simply enabling injectintel does though)

Also I noticed my PCI section in system report is always empty and there is so much stuff in yours.

Also what is that Hardware Info application?

MaLdOn is a legend with dsdt that’s where the pci devices come from (which reminds me I need a new one(old one won’t boot with Mojave)) but that’s my topic to make elsewhere.
Hopefully you can get it sorted with his help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, SavageAUS said:

MaLdOn is a legend with dsdt that’s where the pci devices come from (which reminds me I need a new one(old one won’t boot with Mojave)) but that’s my topic to make elsewhere.
Hopefully you can get it sorted with his help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so. So many people with almost similar setup running mojave fine.

What do you think, could my monitor be the culprit here?

I mean, I remember my display settings looked slightly different in High Sierra(can't say for sure what exactly has changed). Did Mojave come with some changes to display settings panel?

11 hours ago, tidesofdark said:

I hope so. So many people with almost similar setup running mojave fine.

What do you think, could my monitor be the culprit here?

I mean, I remember my display settings looked slightly different in High Sierra(can't say for sure what exactly has changed). Did Mojave come with some changes to display settings panel?

Try this.

config.plist.zip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've the exact same issue, the only difference in my hardware is the motherboard that is an Asus Z370-I, RX 580 8GB Nitro+, and 3200Mhz Corsair RAM.

Display: LG 27UD68P

If i boot on High Sierra with the exact same EFI folder it doesn't lag.

Edited by parseInt32

There's a topic in the apple developer forums (in the Metal section) where multiple people are complaining about frame rate issues when using multiple displays.

As best anyone can tell it gets worse if you are using anything that renders using any 3d api (opengl/metal) even if it isn't a very intensive app. Also seems to be an issue with multiple displays, but it is possible it shows up with single displays but just isn't as noticeable. Everyone reports if they revert back to High Sierra it isn't an issue there.

Basically there's a bug in Mojave, probably in windowserver. Apple is of course mostly silent on the matter.

• 2 weeks later...