Problem with bootloader after update

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys! I'm new on Hackintosh and I have a little problem (I think it's little). Yesterday I made my first hackintosh on a Xiaomi Notebook Air. All went well, but after an update (from High Sierra to 10.13.4) after the first reboot, in the bootloader doesn't appear nothing. I tried with the USB with Clover but I only can reinstall the entire system, I can not boot the system. It has a solution or I need to reinstall all again?

Thanks a lot and sorry if the question is fool.

IMG_20180528_130345.jpg

Hello, and welcome to InsanelyMac.

Which method did you used to create your Hackintosh? Do you have sure that has installed HFSPlus.efi or APFS.efi at drivers64UEFI folder?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Allan said:

Hello, and welcome to InsanelyMac.

Which method did you used to create your Hackintosh? Do you have sure that has installed HFSPlus.efi or APFS.efi at drivers64UEFI folder?

Hi Allan! Thanks for your response. I used this method: 

All went well during two days. The problem started after the 10.13.4 update.  I updated the system directly, all works with 10.13.4, I closed the computer and then I can not access to the system. With the USB, I can access to reinstall MAC OS, but no to boot the system. With the disk utility I can see the partition with my installation, and all seems OK. 

Thanks Again @Allan