How to make GUI App for MacOS?

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys! 

I’m fresher at MacOS!

while i came to mac and Hackintosh I become interested into making app development for MacOs and also IOS!

for me making app for IOS is something clear! And already developed some bacis apps!

but i now i love to learn about making gui app for mac!

i’m at Basic!

i hope someone help me to show the correct way or path to follow and start learning and making app for mac!

i know at first nothing is easy especially GUI app!

but right  now i have no idea about it

so i hope someone help me to show me what programming language can be used to make gui app for mac?, what ide should i use? 

Note: i have already studied and learned 

cpp,c,c#,assembly,matlab,basic pythoN,basic swift....

just need a guide how to start and where to start!

i know it depends on what i want to make!

but everything have some basic idea! So I would love to someone show me the path!

thank you so much!!!!!

Edited by DahenECE

You need a little background in coding and there are many resources on the Web. The total cost of an iOS or Android application development project depends on the scope of the work, the technology used, the resources to use, the time and challenges faced during the development process. For instance, developing for iOS is really all about familiarizing yourself with Xcode. Once you're comfortable there, you can write your app in a wide variety of languages or take a stab at learning Swift. 
But you need to know that app development is a hard and long process. I think in your case it will be better to hire app development company with a good reputation like https://solar-digital.com/ . Discuss your needs and further details. Ask for references or review from past clients, about past projects. Also you can find a nice portfolio on their main page. Cheers.

• 7 months later...