This is how I would create my first hackintosh MacBookPro 13,2 on HP EliteBook 820 G3. I selected this one as an example because it has Ethernet and it. can be made as a perfect MacBookPro 13,2. This procedure will actually work with all Laptops and Desktops too. Watch the videos carefully.
1. Gather all information about the hardware, download solftware, create flash drive installer with Catalina using Clover and OpenCore boot loaders.
2. Understand the files inside boot loader and create the config files for both Clover and OpenCore boot loader.
3. Actual installation and post installation.
Install macOS Catalina to External USB Hard Drive.
Patch DSDT and SSDTs for perfect Sleep/Wake and USB ports power.
Use External USB Wifi
Install DW1820A instead of DW1560 for BT4.0 and Wifi.
Patch AppleALC For Audio Codecs
I collected the program for operation, I share with you, it is possible not I one in this sphere I work.
The program converts video and sends to the FTP-server, checks comparing the size in bytes, generates a XML metadata file, in case of a breakaway of connection with the Internet there is an opportunity to resume transmission of the file to the server. If in the program to open a video file in the course of conversion (for example Faynal Katom), the program passes into a standby mode and only after completion of conversion will take it in processing. There is an opportunity to disconnect coding (FFmpeg), having left only FTP the Client (Curl).
The password is stored in "Bunch of keys"
The yellow smilie designates successful transmission, and red an error.
With a question mark - the program couldn't determine the size, it is possible because of characters #?, etc.
In case of the first start of the program folders/Desktop/FastLaunch/Results are created, in the Results folder there are video files in operation, after unloading on the server video files go to the FastLaunch folder.
The Clear button cleans the Results folder on that case if decided not to send files.
I collected the program with the help
ffmpeg, mediainfo, alerter
I connected the external hard drive to my Macbook Pro grey screen of death appears. Now I have a bad feeling this might cause the 128GB my essential data loss. Please help and any suggestion would be appreciated!
SVG Splash is a beautifully simple SVG painting application for coloring SVGs. No account required or settings to configure. Open and get started immediately.
- Beautiful, simple interface
- Fill and/or stroke color modes
- Advanced color selector with RGBA support
- One click save
- Tabs for editing multiple SVGs at once, with previews
- Eyedropper for extracting colors
- Copy SVG XML with one click
- Dark mode
- Reorder tabs
- Export to PNG
- Split view for comparing your changes with the original
- Open SVGs from files or directly from XML on the clipboard