New website for Natit releases

dm_webd

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.

I've setup a website where all new releases of Natit will be posted. This will make it easier to find the latest version and keep track of the changes made.

All news on Natit will be posted to the blog and on project page for natit.

I'm also planning a few other projects for the future, but right now my focus will stay on Natit.

Link: dm.freeflux.net

On a related note, I have asked the InsanelyMac admins to make several people "official" Natit X-Labs developers. These are people who seem to be making important contributions to this work. They have moderation power over the Natit subforum (and get a nifty blue "X Labs Dev" badge). But I probably missed some people and otherwise if you feel you have something to contribute please PM me, so we can get your status changed.

The admins have also created an "archive" subforum for developers to move old topics out of the way, but without deleting potentially valuable information in them (this seems to have worked pretty well for the MacEFIx86 project). Finally, a number of important Titan / Natit related threads have also been moved here in attempt to further promote organization of this board. If we are missing anything important, please alert me or a moderator.

In addition to Dm_webd's release blog and the Natit X-Lab forum, someone should probably go ahead and take the initiative to set up an IRC channel for Natit / Titan development and support. IRC has been an important aspect to almost all of the OSx86 work that has taken place thus far and I am sure it would be very useful here.

• 4 weeks later...