Where to download High Sierra installer? (AppStore not working)

BauerMac

4 posts in this topic

Hey,

I have a bunch of issues installing High Sierra on my new build.
As far as I can tell the biggest problem is getting the correct MacOs Installer. The ones I have tried either don´t show up in Clover (no Installer icon), or keep looping when booting.

• I have tried downloading High Sierra via my (El Capitan) MacBook Pro - but App store won´t allow me to download more than the small 19 MB version.
• I tried signing up to Apple´s Beta program, but no full version of High Sierra is available there either.
• I have downloaded via some "macOS High Sierra Patcher.dmg" I found - but the installer was corrupt somehow.
• I downloaded a .dmg file from another source - but that version seems to be completely wrong (says the Installer version is 13.0.63 (1363) but I can´t find any reference for that installer anywhere, so it´s probably fake or corrupted)

Can anyone help me find a source of an ORIGINAL, working, FULL version of the High Sierra Installer?
Or perhaps tell me a way to download the full version from App Store?

Either 10.13.2 or just the first version; 10.13.0

That would be a HUGE help!

Thanks a lot in advance :)

The best and safest place is the Apple App Store, don't put too much trust in third party sites - there is a fix to combat this - 'App store won't allow me to download more than the small 19 MB version' can't quite call to mind but hopefully another member will come to your aid. Good luck.

• Like 1

The best and safest place is the Apple App Store, don't put too much trust in third party sites - there is a fix to combat this - 'App store won't allow me to download more than the small 19 MB version' can't quite call to mind but hopefully another member will come to your aid. Good luck.

Thanks!

I actually found a solution:

I just updated my El Capitan to latest version on my MacBook Pro - then I was allowed to download the full version of the installer.

Hopefully this works - and is of help to others in the same situation :)

All the best.