Problem with battery status after migrating to high range

dark_hacker

66 posts in this topic

After migrating from sierra to high sierra battery status stopped working simply always appears as connected to the current when it is not updated kext for the last one that exists in RehabMan but without success, I am using dsdt and ssdt that in the sierra works well, now I do not know if anything has changed in this version and that is why I ask for your help.

Arquivos.zip

After migrating from sierra to high sierra battery status stopped working simply always appears as connected to the current when it is not updated kext for the last one that exists in RehabMan but without success, I am using dsdt and ssdt that in the sierra works well, now I do not know if anything has changed in this version and that is why I ask for your help.

APFS?

TRIM?

NVMe?

Can not find kext to download the video to test here where I can download?

Rehabman download page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can not find kext to download the video to test here where I can download?

https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-acpi-battery-driver/downloads/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already tried to download the kext of the video I put but it did not resolve it still in the same

You will need to provide complete "problem reporting" data.

Typical is:

- ioreg (from IORegistryExplorer v2.1)

- EFI/Clover (as zip, without themes)

- output from 'kextcache -i /'

Sorry now it goes in version 2.1

Found your kextcache output in a ZIP named curiously 'IOREG'.

Your kexts are not installed correctly.

All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume (typically to /L/E).

Your ACPIBatteryManager.kext is not the latest. And it is way too old for High Sierra.

FYI:

- ACPIBacklight.kext does not work on 10.2.4 and later. Must use AppleBacklightInjector.kext, SSDT-PNLF.aml, and a patch for AppleBacklight.kext. Google 'rehabman AppleBacklightInjector' and you should find my guide.

• Like 1

I don't see where you attached 'kextcache -i /' output.

FYI:

- ACPIBacklight.kext does not work on 10.2.4 and later. Must use AppleBacklightInjector.kext, SSDT-PNLF.aml, and a patch for AppleBacklight.kext. Google 'rehabman AppleBacklightInjector' and you should find my guide.

Ok this of the brightness I will see your guide, now the battery and already tried several things and nothing.

How do I export kextcache -i / I never did not know sorry

now the battery and already tried several things and nothing.

Start by installing the latest ACPIBatteryManager.kext.

Your ioreg shows ACPIBatteryManager 1.55.

Current version is 1.81.4.

How do I export kextcache -i / I never did not know sorry

You can copy/paste from Terminal.

So normally you would just run it, then copy the result, then paste it in a reply.

But you're not getting any output because you don't have any kexts installed to the system volume.

All kexts you need should be installed to the system volume, typically to /Library/Extensions.

Start by installing the latest ACPIBatteryManager.kext.

Your ioreg shows ACPIBatteryManager 1.55.

Current version is 1.81.4.

You can copy/paste from Terminal.

So normally you would just run it, then copy the result, then paste it in a reply.

But you're not getting any output because you don't have any kexts installed to the system volume.

All kexts you need should be installed to the system volume, typically to /Library/Extensions.

I have like kexts in the 10.13 folder of the clover no sierra had like and it works or is it wrong do not put clover? I was because of each update not accurate to install kexts again can you explain me the correct form I am new to it

now it's on the latest kext

the kexts are only in the folder of the clover but they are charging because the remaining things are working has and that problem of the battery that even with the cable disconnected it accuses like the power is turned on but if without the cable connected i reniti it already accuses the battery but does not update the percentage stays always the same

César’s MacBook Air.zip

I have like kexts in the 10.13 folder of the clover no sierra had like and it works or is it wrong do not put clover? I was because of each update not accurate to install kexts again can you explain me the correct form I am new to it

now it's on the latest kext

the kexts are only in the folder of the clover but they are charging because the remaining things are working has and that problem of the battery that even with the cable disconnected it accuses like the power is turned on but if without the cable connected i reniti it already accuses the battery but does not update the percentage stays always the same[/size]

All "kexts you need" must be installed to the system volume (typically /L/E).

No need to play silly games with kext injection when you don't need it.

Okay, so what's the battery problem now how can I solve it?

Did you install all kexts to the system volume?

Prove it by providing 'kextcache -i /' output, EFI/Clover (as ZIP, without themes), and ioreg (v2.1).

What is what is what is what is what is what you want to know, is what is what you need? appreciate

No kextcache output there.

In Terminal:

sudo kextcache -i /
Attach output.

No kextcache output there.

In Terminal:

sudo kextcache -i /
Attach output.

just this in the end when I execute this command

Cesars-Air:~ cesarsousa$ sudo kextcache -i /

Password:

KernelCache ID: 3CFE58908D7AD267F764683289496FF0

Cesars-Air:~ cesarsousa$ 

just this in the end when I execute this command[/size]

Cesars-Air:~ cesarsousa$ sudo kextcache -i /[/size]

Password:

KernelCache ID: 3CFE58908D7AD267F764683289496FF0

Cesars-Air:~ cesarsousa$

It means the kexts you need using are not properly installed.

Install all kexts you need to /Library/Extensions.

Clover kext injection is to be used only when needed (for essential kexts, booting the installer or recovery).

It means the kexts you need using are not properly installed.

Install all kexts you need to /Library/Extensions.

Clover kext injection is to be used only when needed (for essential kexts, booting the installer or recovery).

Now put all the kexts in / Library / Extensions but now the VoodooHDA.kext does not give maybe you can see why not here goes the kextcache -i

kextcache.rtf

Now put all the kexts in / Library / Extensions but now the VoodooHDA.kext does not give maybe you can see why not here goes the kextcache -i

Make sure config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts="Detect"

I don't use VoodooHDA, but VoodooHDA.kext usually requires AppleHDADisabler.kext?

Make sure config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts="Detect"

I don't use VoodooHDA, but VoodooHDA.kext usually requires AppleHDADisabler.kext?

yes this in the clover how to detect, the audio already solved the applehdadisabler and but the battery how do I solve it?