Java Programmers, Unite!

4 posts in this topic

Hello community,

I am a 20 year old, learning many languages in Uni, HTML, CSS, SQL, Java, Latex and some PHP.

I must become a bit better in all of them, since I wish to pursue my dream of earning a living doing what I most like.

Out of all of them, my favourite is Java, you can do so much with it, and it is also a good gateway drug to C and C++ or so I have heard

I would love some Java coders to join in this and let's try to make a dedicated download center for a lot of kexts and utilities for Hackintosh.

If you don't wanna join in, any suggestion to make something else, or any advice or piece of code or 2 cents you have is welcome!

God Bless

https://bitbucket.org/kosakgroove/

What I really love in Java is that it is practically platform independent, this is specially useful for this day and age we live in...

• 2 weeks later...

REASSESSING, I will make a nice database and a directory for many utilities and goodies for people on every operating system to be able to download utilities for their hacks, as well as will try to publish my HTML and CSS projects into a domain.

I am also working on a GUI for the software, which will be made using SWT, cause I have no clue howto use JavaFX, would love some help if possible, since I know JavaFX is the way for the future and for success as a Java developer.

For now this is what the web looks like :

7713cSz.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...