My set up:

Intel Core i7-6700 Skylake

Asus H110M-A/M.2 Motherboard

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

16GB DDR4 2133MHz

250GB SK hynix SL301 SSD (Windows)

Seagate 1TB BarraCuda (Extra Storage)

Samsung 850 EVO 1TB (OSX)

So i updated to High Sierra 10.13 (17A405) from Sierra, installed the latest NVIDIA Web Drivers 378.10.10.10.15.120 and everything seemed to be working apart from sound which i fixed also, i updated for the sole purpose that the new web drivers allow me to use FCPX with no Metal engine issues and now 3D text is visible and i can edit with no problems however, while downloading content i would say the computer had been running for about 1 hour or a little more and it did this, see picture below (attached)

post-2288624-0-91499000-1508446694_thumb

Because i was downloading several files and i assumed they where still running in the background i left it like that as i estimated another 30 mins would be enough for my content to download until i hard restarted the computer to see if that brought it back, i didnt touch it but it restarted it self and rebooted back into OSX and it looks back to normal now, has anyone had this problem? is there a fix? this would be a pain if i was in the middle of editing a project and i suppose i wont be editing on the hackintosh until i can assure that this wont happen.

Thanks in advanced.

post-2288624-0-91499000-1508446694_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

...has anyone had this problem? is there a fix?

Thanks in advanced.

1. Try instaliing latest Cuda Driver for mac here and make sure it well loaded.

2. There's issue with graphics after display wake from sleep under hSierra, not sure but U may try this or use different SMBios.

• Like 1

Isn't NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB un-native to os x, that's why you have to use the web drivers. I have the same problem sometimes on random occasions with my GTX 750ti.

If you're using Clover you can try setting the graphics setting in clover configurator to nvidia graphics fix - yes. (something along them lines.

I've attached a few screenshots.

post-283435-0-31130100-1508485330_thumb.png

post-283435-0-30180700-1508485338_thumb.png

post-283435-0-74773800-1508485345_thumb.png

• Like 1

I have the same issue with latste nvidia web drivers and 660TI . 

try what the guys suggested and see if it works, i installed the new cuda drivers and i haven had it happen again however, i have not tested it long enough i dont think.

try what the guys suggested and see if it works, i installed the new cuda drivers and i haven had it happen again however, i have not tested it long enough i dont think.

I will try that tonight, didnt install cuda drivers before as it didnt happen on Sierra.