10.4.8 ethernet problems + graphics problems

Soündless

7 posts in this topic

Hi, i just installed the jas 10.4.8 dvd on my computer. I used to have 10.4.6, but then i udated to 10.4.8. when i updated, my built in ethernet worked great!, but the titan drivers didnt work. so i downloaded the jas dvd and installed it. my built in ethernet no longer works. I installed the titan drivers, and my mouse is uncreadibly glitchy and eratic. what is going on? is it due to my mobo (asrock lga775 esata 2)? could someone reccomend a perfect out of the box working mobo?

I've got an asrock board, and have installed the Titan drivers, and if I run both cores, the mouse gets glitchy, before Titan the system studdered, but with it I get studdering and jerky mouse movements. I fixed my ethernet by using 10.4.7 kexts and updating the permissions. But yeah, I noticed the titan drivers made the system more unstable, but i don't think they affected the ethernet drivers.

I had to do more than using previous IONetworkingFamily.kext, actually i used the one from 10.4.3,

I had to also add my card to the info.plist of the 3com supported (by using vendor id/device id). Now my two nic card (onboard intel, and 3com pci work good)