.. it's time to donate a bit to Semthex or Mifki .. :-)

BuXb

10 posts in this topic

hey community,

as yall are realizing OS x86 for iHacks has gone a HUGE step forwards with the new 10.4.8 kernel: many people's benchmarks went up astoundingly (mine from ~65 --> ~100!). Also many people now can enjoy accellearated graphics with QE/ CI - YEAH :) ! For me I finally got everything rolling with JaS latest release, so I donated to him. But all of this could not have happened if Semthex hadn't started - and finished - the core of it all, and Mifki had finished his version even a day or so before Semthex.

So far this huge community here has only donated € 86 to Semthex, which is very very little, esp. compared to JaS with $ 1700 or so. JaS has been around much longer, I know, but still - since Semthex is only asking for a little bit of "flow back" to him for his (successful) "work after work", just anybody successfully using his kernel at least please consider to wire him at least a couple (one, two ore more) of bucks, he will appreciate it. It is extremely easy via Paypal, and it is secure.

So here you can wire Semthex some dough (button "Make Donation" on the top left side of the page).

[EDIT] you can also donate to Mifki to help him finally buy a nice real Apple Mac :)

That does not apply to people who do not have a paypal account (yet), or who live in countries which do not support Paypal (or vice versa).

Anyway, thanks for you guys support. I will be out in hospital for a week getting my toncils removed, so I won't be able to respond to any postings in here.

Please don't let's get into "why does he demand money for his work" in here - he doesn't. He is asking for a little bit of totally volutary support for countless hours of nightwork, that's all. Nobody is expected to donate, if you want everything for free in your life then that's your legitimate right, too, then don't donate, nobody will flame you, either ("mutual acceptance" .. :D ).

Cheers,

and enjoy 10.4.8,

Bugs.

esp. compared to JaS with $ 1700 or so. JaS has been around much longer, I know, but still - since Semthex is only asking for a little bit of "flow back" to him for his

I agree with you that semthex should be getting donations,but you cant compare my donation status to his.

I have been here helping and working for over a year,Through it all.

Once people know him more and see him around , And he knows this b/c i have talked with him in pm about this.His donations will start rolling in.

Jas could donate a small part of his donations to Semthex/Mifki :construction:

He is afterall using their work to get his release out.

PS: Just donated to both jas and semthex.

I am donating to them,by bringing their kernel to the ppl,I am doing my part for both of them.

can everyone else here say the same ?

Both Vitality aka mifki and semthex have not donated any money to me,just to keep things in prospective here.

We are the ppl that bring this to you,we give each other time and work together.That is our donation TO YOU ALL.