[Help] On the edge of GIVEUP...anyone who can help me to modify the DSDT/SSDT?

chenrui999

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

I'm a new comer for OSx86, in the stage of modify DSDT & SSDT for monthes.

Unfortunately, I've been tried four times experiences about modified - copied to EFI - Black - U disk Clover booted  and recovered EFI - remodified - ...

I REALLY don't know where the mistake I made, dispointed and ALMOST GIVEUP.

I try to modified all the error and warning in DSDT, although someone tell me to ignore the warning, its nothing matter.  

maybe my motherboard is special?

my PC as the signature, the MB is an infrequent one, Gigabyte H110tn-e, a thin ITX MB with H110 chipset ( 1xHDMI 1xDP 4xUSB 3.0 1xLAN 1xMIC 1xAudio output, needs external power adepter )

Anyone can help me to solve this problem ? My original DSDT and SSDT from aida 64 is attached, sincerely appreciated!

Original DSDT.zip

Well it is my experience that DSDT.aml files are not needed today with current versions of OS X and current motherboards including H110 chipset ones.

What version of OS X are you using?  And what is/are the issue(s) that you are trying to resolve with a DSDT?

neil

Well it is my experience that DSDT.aml files are not needed today with current versions of OS X and current motherboards including H110 chipset ones.

What version of OS X are you using?  And what is/are the issue(s) that you are trying to resolve with a DSDT?

neil

YOU ARE VERY WRONG FRIEND! Just because there is a couple motherboards that support OSX fairly well without DSDT edits , most devices benefit greatly from patched DSDT and SSDT. It is actually some of the older machines that can go without DSDT editing since there is practically no content in them. I am talking from experience. Take your time and learn a bit of ACPI along with some good coffee  :yes:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...