Azureus upload by tracker

11 posts in this topic

Is there any way to make Azureus only upload to certain trackers and not others? That would be incredible...

yea.... when you post in the tracker link then you have made to upload on that tracker, and nothing else... :) (let me double check that.... but im allmost positive, oh, and go to "peer sources" in the menus and then uncheck everything but "from a tracker" i guess..)

Sorry, I don't guess I was clear. I'm downloading torrents from several trackers, both public and private. I'd like to use almost all my upload bandwidth to help my ratio with the private trackers.

Is there any way to adjust upload speeds on a per-tracker basis?

The fallback is to adjust upload speed on a per-torrent basis with a bias toward the torrents from the trackers you want to help. If the torrent has multiple trackers associated with it, they can be edited to reflect only certain trackers.

Of course, this is a manual thing - not automatic with a plugin.

Sorry, I don't guess I was clear. I'm downloading torrents from several trackers, both public and private. I'd like to use almost all my upload bandwidth to help my ratio with the private trackers.

Is there any way to adjust upload speeds on a per-tracker basis?

no but you can adjust it on a per-torrent basis, aka, rightclick all the public trackers and in advance just set the upload rate to low... very low.

Yeah, thanks guys, that's what I've had to do. However, I'm remotely controlling the torrent-computer in question, so it would take too long to go through each one (I was up to 300 torrents in Azureus just a few days ago).

Yeah, thanks guys, that's what I've had to do. However, I'm remotely controlling the torrent-computer in question, so it would take too long to go through each one (I was up to 300 torrents in Azureus just a few days ago).

You can take the ones that are in a row, and click + shift + click and that should highlight all the ones between, then rightclick and go about your buisness :hysterical: or with shu mod you can make it not upload at all... and then just tell the ones you want to seed....