[Guide] 10.11 El Capitan On the Surface Pro 4

maj1es2tic

232 posts in this topic

hallo!

also i have a surface pro with i7 and iris 540

and same situation..

injecting ig-platform to 0x19260002 into clover config i have kernel panic on appleintelsklgraphicsframebuffer

without injecting os boot but without acceleration and monitor setting

system info give me correct graphic card (Intel Iris 540 with 19MB) and no kext loaded

i have tried to set dvmt prealloc to 128mb (value found in windows) with config.plist patch, but same result..

new macbook pro 13,1 have the same graphic card.. how never it does not work?

help!

thks

hallo!

also i have a surface pro with i7 and iris 540

I tried using Rehabman the config file which can drive HD 540, but it did not succeed.

The result is that the computer is restarted after the code is displayed。

So, would you like to share your Clover file?Ha ha ha, I really have tried many times, I guess my video card and USB this is not handled properly

I have found correct patch for full load iris 540 on Sierra 10.12.1 

<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Disable minStolenSize less or equal fStolenMemorySize assertion, 10.11.4 ( (based on Austere.J patch)</string>
				<key>Disabled</key>
                                <false/>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>iUXIOcZ2UQ==</data>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>iUXIOcbrUQ==</data>
			</dict>

and with dsdt of this topic I don't have any artifact!

with battery status monitor and multitouch touchpad support sp4 will be a beautiful macbook

Schermata_2016_11_18_alle_13_21_18.png

I have found correct patch for full load iris 540 on Sierra 10.12.1

<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Disable minStolenSize less or equal fStolenMemorySize assertion, 10.11.4 ( (based on Austere.J patch)</string>
				<key>Disabled</key>
                                <false/>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>iUXIOcZ2UQ==</data>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>iUXIOcbrUQ==</data>
			</dict>
and with dsdt of this topic I don't have any artifact!

with battery status monitor and multitouch touchpad support sp4 will be a beautiful macbook

Schermata_2016_11_18_alle_13_21_18.png

I made a battery patch when I had an SP4. Should still be in rehabman's patch repo as far as I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made a battery patch when I had an SP4. Should still be in rehabman's patch repo as far as I know.

thank you, I have found battery dsdt patch, but for now I'am not able to recompile my or other dsdt.. I have some strange compile errors..

thank you, I have found battery dsdt patch, but for now I'am not able to recompile my or other dsdt.. I have some strange compile errors..

Then it wasn't disassembled properly. The SP4 dsdt is fairly well written. I don't remember exactly what was needed but you are probably missing some external references on disassembly.

Then it wasn't disassembled properly. The SP4 dsdt is fairly well written. I don't remember exactly what was needed but you are probably missing some external references on disassembly.

yes, I disassembly this with all external refs etc

after more days I have found the problem.. for correct compiling on maciasl I need to drag over the dsdt.aml file and not del dsl..

now I have applied battery patch, and with acpibatterymanager kext now I have battery status! :)))

some news on multitouch tracked support? and suspend??

kr

after more days I have found the problem.. for correct compiling on maciasl I need to drag over the dsdt.aml file and not del dsl..

now I have applied battery patch, and with acpibatterymanager kext now I have battery status! :)))

kr

Cool, glad it is working! Sleep always worked for me so I don't know what to suggest about that other than that it's usually unimplemented power management that causes problems. Until somebody reverse Apple's multitouch APIs, nobody is getting that any time soon I'm afraid. Some of the other trackpad solutions have implemented some gestures, but it's not true multitouch.

Hi, Kaiou,

Could you please elaborate on how you get the sierra installed/upgraded? I am now using el capitan and would like to do the upgrade soon. Do you have any step by step instruction to apply the battery patch, i.g. where to find the required files/apps? Do you also happen to have brightness control?

Thank you very much. 

liuq

kr

Hi, Kaiou,

Could you please elaborate on how you get the sierra installed/upgraded? I am now using el capitan and would like to do the upgrade soon. Do you have any step by step instruction to apply the battery patch, i.g. where to find the required files/apps? Do you also happen to have brightness control?

Thank you very much. 

liuq

hi

with an usb hub i have clean installed 10.12 on external disk, updated to 10.12.1 with standalone update package, and cloned files from external disk into a hfs+ partition on internal ssd, booted with grub2 (I have ubuntu)

for battery patch, I have extracted native dsdt and ssdt with f4 button on clover home, copied clover origin folder into a Mac, removed all aml files except dsdt and ssdt's, and decompiled with aisl and refs.txt for describe external references (search this keyword in google and you find a guide)

with maciasl it is simple apply patch of rehabman (https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch/tree/master/battery)

solved commenting rows of 3 dsdt error you can compile new version of dsdt.aml and insert into clover

finally, yes, previous posted patch enable screen brightness regulation without other kext/patch, but unfortunately brightness value are not saved after reboot

Thanks, kaiou. I tried to apply the battery patch to the disassembled dsdt.dsl file but had one last error during compile. Could you help to correct it? Thank you.

16614, 6126, syntax error, unexpected $end and premature End-Of-File

It would be greatly appreciated if someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you.

s.texthi

with an usb hub i have clean installed 10.12 on external disk, updated to 10.12.1 with standalone update package, and cloned files from external disk into a hfs+ partition on internal ssd, booted with grub2 (I have ubuntu)

for battery patch, I have extracted native dsdt and ssdt with f4 button on clover home, copied clover origin folder into a Mac, removed all aml files except dsdt and ssdt's, and decompiled with aisl and refs.txt for describe external references (search this keyword in google and you find a guide)

with maciasl it is simple apply patch of rehabman (https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch/tree/master/battery)

solved commenting rows of 3 dsdt error you can compile new version of dsdt.aml and insert into clover

finally, yes, previous posted patch enable screen brightness regulation without other kext/patch, but unfortunately brightness value are not saved after reboot

DSDT.dsl.zip

hi

Kaoui or luiq,

I'd be very interested in following your build.    When you say "clean install" of 10.12, are you still using all the other adjustments maj1es2tic made or did the default clover setup work for you?

Also, earlier on you post some code that you used to get the intel Iris to work.  Can you give me a clue as to what file you put that code into?

You said you used the dsdt of this topic?  Is that maj1es2tic's dsdt from the original post?

Thank you for your help.  Sorry if these are newb questions.  I would love to get this to work!

I am using i5 with hd graphics 520. Direct installation from usb to internal ssd works fine for el capitan (am not sure why/if sierra cannot be directly installed at the moment). I used a bootable installation usb with fishfendi clover folder (you may need to remove dsdt.aml in the clover patched folder) and modified the config.plist with text editor to add the driver patch. That's probably all I need to get the system booted.

Kaoui or luiq,

I'd be very interested in following your build.    When you say "clean install" of 10.12, are you still using all the other adjustments maj1es2tic made or did the default clover setup work for you?

Also, earlier on you post some code that you used to get the intel Iris to work.  Can you give me a clue as to what file you put that code into?

You said you used the dsdt of this topic?  Is that maj1es2tic's dsdt from the original post?

Thank you for your help.  Sorry if these are newb questions.  I would love to get this to work!

• Like 1

thanks for the pointers Liuq.

I'm looking at the patch in your link.  In the first  part he talks about replacing some string for the PCI Vendor and Device ID.  Did you have to mess with that at all, or did you only have to copy the code below that into your config.plist?

most likely just copied the code or better use rehabman's script to generate a kext file

thanks for the pointers Liuq.

I'm looking at the patch in your link.  In the first  part he talks about replacing some string for the PCI Vendor and Device ID.  Did you have to mess with that at all, or did you only have to copy the code below that into your config.plist?

Thanks, kaiou. I tried to apply the battery patch to the disassembled dsdt.dsl file but had one last error during compile. Could you help to correct it? Thank you.

16614, 6126, syntax error, unexpected $end and premature End-Of-File

It would be greatly appreciated if someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you.

I really found that for correct compiling I need to start from a aml file (probably all aml's), your attachment is a dsl

this was my first customized dsdt patched!

Kaoui or luiq,

I am using i5 with Iris 520. Direct installation from usb to internal ssd works fine for el capitan (am not sure why/if sierra cannot be directly installed at the moment). I used a bootable installation usb with fishfendi clover folder and modified the config.plist with text editor to add the driver patch. That's probably all I need to get the system booted.

yes, usb install boot successful with only nvme disk patches, fakesmc and this driver

AppleImageCodec-64.efi FirmwareVolume-64.efi

AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi

AppleUITheme-64.efi OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi

DataHubDxe-64.efi PartitionDxe-64.efi

EmuVariableUefi-64.efi SMCHelper-64.efi

FSInject-64.efi VBoxHfs-64.efi

for iris 540 can you see into config.plist attached same patch previously posted, and intel injection options

with Sierra installing on internal partition I obtained strange errors, so I tried it on over to usb and it worked.

it could be that I used an incorrect patch for nvme disk.

now that everything works I use only patches in config.plist and custom dsdt

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>ACPI</key>
	<dict>
		<key>DSDT</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Debug</key>
			<false/>
			<key>DropOEM_DSM</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Fixes</key>
			<dict>
				<key>AddDTGP_0001</key>
				<true/>
				<key>AddMCHC_0008</key>
				<false/>
				<key>FakeLPC_0020</key>
				<false/>
				<key>FixAirport_4000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixDarwin_0002</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixDisplay_0100</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixFirewire_0800</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixHDA_8000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixHPET_0010</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixIDE_0200</key>
				<false/>
				<key>FixIPIC_0040</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixLAN_2000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixSATA_0400</key>
				<false/>
				<key>FixSBUS_0080</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixShutdown_0004</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixUSB_1000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>NewWay_80000000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FIX_RTC_20000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FIX_TMR_40000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>AddIMEI_80000</key>
				<false/>
				<key>FIX_INTELGFX_100000</key>
				<false/>
				<key>FIX_WAK_200000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>DeleteUnused_400000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FIX_ADP1_800000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>AddPNLF_1000000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FIX_S3D_2000000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FIX_ACST_4000000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>AddHDMI_8000000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixRegions_10000000</key>
				<true/>
			</dict>
			<key>Name</key>
			<string>DSDT.aml</string>
			<key>Patches</key>
			<array>
				<dict>
					<key>Comment</key>
					<string>Rename HECI to IMEI</string>
					<key>Disabled</key>
					<false/>
					<key>Find</key>
					<data>
					SEVDSQ==
					</data>
					<key>Replace</key>
					<data>
					SU1FSQ==
					</data>
				</dict>
				<dict>
					<key>Comment</key>
					<string>Rename MEI to IMEI</string>
					<key>Disabled</key>
					<false/>
					<key>Find</key>
					<data>
					TUVJXw==
					</data>
					<key>Replace</key>
					<data>
					SU1FSQ==
					</data>
				</dict>
				<dict>
					<key>Comment</key>
					<string>Rename GFX0 to IGPU</string>
					<key>Disabled</key>
					<false/>
					<key>Find</key>
					<data>
					R0ZYMA==
					</data>
					<key>Replace</key>
					<data>
					SUdQVQ==
					</data>
				</dict>
				<dict>
					<key>Comment</key>
					<string>Rename HDAS to HDEF </string>
					<key>Disabled</key>
					<false/>
					<key>Find</key>
					<data>
					SERBUw==
					</data>
					<key>Replace</key>
					<data>
					SERFRg==
					</data>
				</dict>
			</array>
			<key>ReuseFFFF</key>
			<false/>
		</dict>
		<key>HaltEnabler</key>
		<true/>
		<key>SSDT</key>
		<dict>
			<key>DropOem</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Generate</key>
			<true/>
		</dict>
	</dict>
	<key>Boot</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Arguments</key>
		<string>dart=0 darkwake=0 NoCaches</string>
		<key>Debug</key>
		<false/>
		<key>DefaultLoader</key>
		<string>boot.efi</string>
		<key>DefaultVolume</key>
		<string>LastBootedVolume</string>
		<key>Legacy</key>
		<string>PBR</string>
		<key>Secure</key>
		<false/>
		<key>Timeout</key>
		<integer>5</integer>
		<key>XMPDetection</key>
		<false/>
	</dict>
	<key>CPU</key>
	<dict>
		<key>UseARTFrequency</key>
		<false/>
	</dict>
	<key>Devices</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Audio</key>
		<dict>
			<key>ResetHDA</key>
			<true/>
		</dict>
		<key>USB</key>
		<dict>
			<key>AddClockID</key>
			<true/>
			<key>FixOwnership</key>
			<true/>
			<key>Inject</key>
			<true/>
		</dict>
	</dict>
	<key>GUI</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Language</key>
		<string>en:0</string>
		<key>Mouse</key>
		<dict>
			<key>DoubleClick</key>
			<integer>500</integer>
			<key>Enabled</key>
			<true/>
			<key>Mirror</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Speed</key>
			<integer>8</integer>
		</dict>
		<key>Scan</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Entries</key>
			<true/>
			<key>Legacy</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Linux</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Tool</key>
			<true/>
		</dict>
		<key>ScreenResolution</key>
		<string>1368x912</string>
		<key>Theme</key>
		<string>embedded</string>
	</dict>
	<key>Graphics</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Inject</key>
		<dict>
			<key>ATI</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Intel</key>
			<true/>
			<key>NVidia</key>
			<false/>
		</dict>
		<key>NvidiaSingle</key>
		<false/>
		<key>ig-platform-id</key>
		<string>0x19260004</string>
	</dict>
	<key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
	<dict>
		<key>AppleRTC</key>
		<true/>
		<key>AsusAICPUPM</key>
		<false/>
		<key>Debug</key>
		<false/>
		<key>ForceKextsToLoad</key>
		<array>
			<string>\System\Library\Extensions\IONVMeFamily.kext</string>
		</array>
		<key>KernelCpu</key>
		<false/>
		<key>KernelHaswellE</key>
		<false/>
		<key>KernelLapic</key>
		<false/>
		<key>KernelPm</key>
		<true/>
		<key>KextsToPatch</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily IONameMatch</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily</string>
			    <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
			    <true/>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>PHN0cmluZz5wY2kxNDRkLGE4MDQ8L3N0cmluZz4=</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>PHN0cmluZz5wY2kxNDRkLGE4MDI8L3N0cmluZz4=</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#1</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>ibPoAgAAweAMBQAQAACJgw==</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>ibPoAgAAweAJBQAQAACJgw==</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#2</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>D7aMiIIAAACD+QwPhTIBAA==</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>D7aMiIIAAACD+QkPhTIBAA==</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#3</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>AMeDpAAAAAAQAABIi0gISA==</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>AMeDpAAAAAACAABIi0gISA==</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#4</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>SYnGTYX2dGFBwecMSWP/vg==</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>SYnGTYX2dGFBwecJSWP/vg==</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#5</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>hv8PAABIwegMD7cPgeH/Dw==</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>hv8PAABIwegJD7cPgeH/Dw==</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#6_7</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>icGB4f8PAABIAdFIgfn/DwAAdzs=</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>icGB4f8BAABIAdFIgfn/AQAAdzs=</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#8</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>SYHF/w8AAEnB7QxJiwQkSA==</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>SYHF/w8AAEnB7QlJiwQkSA==</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#9_10</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>BgIAAEyNuAAQAABMiflIgeEA8P//SYmGGgEAAEmJjiIBAABBvAAQAABJKfQ=</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>BgIAAEyNuAACAABMiflIgeEA8P//SYmGGgEAAEmJjiIBAABBvAACAABJKfQ=</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#11</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>AABJiY4iAQAAugAQAABIKQ==</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>AABJiY4iAQAAugACAABIKQ==</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#12</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>yAAAAEkp17gAEAAATYskJA==</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>yAAAAEkp17gAAgAATYskJA==</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#13</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>4b+AQBUGTYnWugAQAABFMQ==</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>4b+AQBUGTYnWugACAABFMQ==</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#14</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>iWTY+EmBxAAQAABJgccA8A==</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>iWTY+EmBxAACAABJgccA8A==</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#15</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>Bf8PAABIwegMZvfB/w8PlQ==</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>Bf8PAABIwegJZvfB/w8PlQ==</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#16</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>weIIQQ+2wcHgDEQJ0EQJwA==</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>weIIQQ+2wcHgCUQJ0EQJwA==</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
			    <key>Comment</key>
			    <string>IONVMeFamily Pike R. Alpha Patch#17</string>
			    <key>Disabled</key>
			    <false/>
			    <key>Name</key>
			    <key>Find</key>
			    <data>RYTJD5XAD7bAweAMRAnYRA==</data>
			    <key>Replace</key>
			    <data>RYTJD5XAD7bAweAJRAnYRA==</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<key>Disabled</key>
				<false/>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				iUXIOcZ2UQ==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				iUXIOcbrUQ==
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Enable lid wake for 0x19260004 #2 of 2 credit syscl/lighting/Yating Zhou</string>
				<key>Disabled</key>
				<false/>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				UO4aAAAAAAAA7xoAAAAAAA==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				UO4aAAAAAACw7hoAAAAAAA==
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Enable lid wake for 0x19260004 #1 of 2 credit syscl/lighting/Yating Zhou</string>
				<key>Disabled</key>
				<false/>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				CgsDAAAHBgADAAAABAAAAA==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				DwkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==
				</data>
			</dict>
		</array>
	</dict>
	<key>#RtVariables</key>
	<dict>
	</dict>
	<key>SMBIOS</key>
	<dict>
	</dict>
	<key>SystemParameters</key>
	<dict>
		<key>InjectKexts</key>
		<string>Yes</string>
		<key>InjectSystemID</key>
		<true/>
	</dict>
</dict>
</plist>

• Like 1

Hi guys i just got a surface 4 pro with an i5/256 as a gift i am not a big windows user outside of work so i was wondering if i could give it a better use and install OSX on it .... 

I have been reading the thread and i am a bit rusty in the hackintosh scene so i have a few questions maybe someone can help :

1.- Is it possible to install directly sierra ? I plan on first give it a go with an external SSD and if things work out ill be then moving it to the internal storage . 

2.- Can someone please help my by posting the las working EFI folder ?? i know there is one in the OP but i dont know if things have changed since its a bit dated . 

I'll report back over the weekend with my findings ... thanks for the help 

Everything looks very good. But in all, if I try to install it on my Surface 4 Pro (8GB/256GB) I only get the UEFI Bios window. No Clover. I have disable secure boot and I see the unlocked read bar at the top. But then the UEFI Bios appear and nothing more. Any hint why this happen?

Just want to share my experience with the virus infected EFI folder the author offer to download:

1.) Transfer the EFI.zip to our own google drive.

2.) Unpack the EFI.Zip on your google drive with the "Zip Extratcor".

3.) Download the unpacked EFI folder to your computer. Google Drive will make a new ZIP file out of the folder and ignore the files that have a virus inside.

4.) After you have downloaded unpack the ZIP file. At the right bottom corner you have a error log from google drive with the ignored virus files.

5.) Download them now as single file. You can force download them, also with virus message.

6.) Add the files to your EFI folder as shown in the google drive error log.

A little bit complicated but finaly you will have your EFI.zip from the author. Good luck.