Yosemite on HP H8-1070UK Desktop with GT 545 Graphics

OkamiComp

1 post in this topic

Okay, I'm new here, but I'm not new to Hackintosh - I've set up three different successful hackintoshes in the past, one shop-bought desktop, one custom built desktop, and one laptop. I just got a new desktop PC to play around with, and I want to install Mac OS X Yosemite on it. It's not playing ball. The graphics are completely broken, blank screen with drivers, and horrific graphical slowness and lag without. It's worth approaching this fromt the standpoint that more or less nothing aside from hard drive, cpu, ram and ethernet works. It's not pretty.

Here's the core specifications:

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600, 2nd gen, 1155, Sandy Bridge
RAM: 8GB DDR3
HDD: 2TB SATA Hard Drive, 5400 RPM (Partitioned into two partitions, 1TB for Windows 8.1, and 1TB for Mac OS X. There's no problem with this, Chameleon works a dream!)
GPU: nVidia Geforce GT 545, a 3GB edition (The main source of my problems, as I can't figure out how to get drivers to work!)

There's additional parts, too. Here they are:

Motherboard: HP IPISB-CH2, Intel H67, SATA AHCI controller (Has USB 3.0, and has integrated Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 which may interfere, I'm not sure.)
Ethernet: Realtek RTL8111E
Wireless: Ralink RT5390
TV Card: Hauppauge WinTV DVB-T USB with IR Remote (model 133xxx)
Sound: IDT 92HD89E Beats audio
Disk Drive: SuperMulti Blu-ray Player drive

And, finally, it has a multi-card reader.

My goal is to get as much of this working smoothly with Yosemite as possibly - ideally without using a distribution, and just using a genuine Yosemite DMG. I tried Niresh's Yosemite distro and that has not been a success so far.