Laptop with native wifi and/or bt module?

Shad0wWalk3r

12 posts in this topic

hey all! , i just want to find a laptop that has a module that works natively with hackintosh.

idont really care if the laptop itself will work as a hackintosh

thx in advance ;)

Some HP Envy laptops does come with Broadcom BCM4352. Also, BCM4352 is whitelisted in most of laptops. You might have to dig deeper.

Some HP Envy laptops does come with Broadcom BCM4352. Also, BCM4352 is whitelisted in most of laptops. You might have to dig deeper.

It's pretty rare if you ask me, I don't think I have seen any Envy using BCM4352 at all

It's pretty rare if you ask me, I don't think I have seen any Envy using BCM4352 at all

Here's one envy with BCM4352.

Tip: Browser search for "WiFi using BCM94352HMB" in that thread it'll take you directly to it.

Also, some Asus gaming laptops (G series) come with this chip.

guys thx for the help but i really got one...accidentaly.a friend of mine sold me an old sony vaio he had (vpcea1s1e) and when i opened it to clean the dust etc etc i found out it has an atheros ar9285 module!!!i dont know...maybe i will remove the card and install it on my laptop or fix this laptop for hackintosh and buy for my current yosemite laptop (lenovo z510 i7) a new card.this vaio has problem with heatsink,trackpad not working,keyboard has some missing keys and USBs dont work....how much money guys you think i will need to make this fully functional again?and does it worth it? i mean my lenovo has now 16gb of ram(2x8) 1tb hdd and i7 4702mq while this vaio an old i3 ati 5145 i think and 2gb of ram....repair and max out the vaio as well or just stick with my lenovo? ;)

guys thx for the help but i really got one...accidentaly.a friend of mine sold me an old sony vaio he had (vpcea1s1e) and when i opened it to clean the dust etc etc i found out it has an atheros ar9285 module!!!i dont know...maybe i will remove the card and install it on my laptop or fix this laptop for hackintosh and buy for my current yosemite laptop (lenovo z510 i7) a new card.this vaio has problem with heatsink,trackpad not working,keyboard has some missing keys and USBs dont work....how much money guys you think i will need to make this fully functional again?and does it worth it? i mean my lenovo has now 16gb of ram(2x8) 1tb hdd and i7 4702mq while this vaio an old i3 ati 5145 i think and 2gb of ram....repair and max out the vaio as well or just stick with my lenovo? ;)

Lenovo has their dreadful whitelist, it won't accept your 9285

@vusun  ....oohhh! :( any chance to overcome the whitelist? i really can't find another module osx compatible.. :(

Modding bios using an external bios programmer, but it comes with alot of risk. I recommend buying one that comes with native supported wifi

• 2 weeks later...