[Help] Clover bootloader black screen

theXboxguy96

10 posts in this topic

Hi

I've been searching on google for hours and trying to find a way to fix it but I can't find a solution :C so I hope that I can get some help here :)

I get to this screen but when I try to boot Yosemite I just get a black screen, nothing else happens! :C

theme_mlbootcampuos4h.png

Specs:

Motherboard: Asus B85-Plus

CPU: Intel® Core i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 2048MB

(I know its not the best computer)

I have attached my config.plist if anyone wants to take a look at that :)

config.txt

I don't think i'll be of much help, I'm new at this, but have you tried booting with -v so you could see at what point sreen goes black?

Had same problem with Mountain Lion and my GT220, so i could boot it with integrated graphics and then fix the problem, or one time succesfully boot with NVEnabler 64.kext copied to S/L/E in terminal from USB booted install screen.

P.S. I didn't have the black screen but my monitor actually when to off after boot. 

I don't think i'll be of much help, I'm new at this, but have you tried booting with -v so you could see at what point sreen goes black?

Had same problem with Mountain Lion and my GT220, so i could boot it with integrated graphics and then fix the problem, or one time succesfully boot with NVEnabler 64.kext copied to S/L/E in terminal from USB booted install screen.

P.S. I didn't have the black screen but my monitor actually when to off after boot. 

I've tried that but I only got to a screen like this (its not my pic but it looks like this)

hBFVJZp.jpg

Nothing else happens

I've tried

<key>Inject</key>

<dict>

<key>NVidia</key>

<true/>

</dict>

but it didn't work

A little update, I haven't been able to test this config because something is wrong with my harddrive :S I think it's about to die so I need to install os x on another harddrive. But I really appreciate that you did this config file for me so thank you :D

Ok.  ;)

But if you need more help, please come back here!

Try use this config.plist in your new HDD.

• 2 months later...

Ok.  ;)

But if you need more help, please come back here!

Try use this config.plist in your new HDD.

This is a really old post I don't know if I should replay but I have av new HDD for OS X and the config.plist is working!! Thank you so much for you help!! :D :D

• Like 1

Hi

I've been searching on google for hours and trying to find a way to fix it but I can't find a solution :C so I hope that I can get some help here :)

I get to this screen but when I try to boot Yosemite I just get a black screen, nothing else happens! :C

theme_mlbootcampuos4h.png

Specs:

Motherboard: Asus B85-Plus

CPU: Intel® Core i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 2048MB

(I know its not the best computer)

I have attached my config.plist if anyone wants to take a look at that :)

Just disable the on-board video because you have another video card installed  In the BIOS setup!