Guide for Installing OS X on Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p

ahmed_ais

1,428 posts in this topic

This means Nvidia is enabled in BIOS which is fine as long as it is disabled via an SSDT. If not then it is still enabled and can be problematic ..

I now tried with 10.10.3 all the same. I even tried now with UMA-Only and panic is something root device uuid is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is it possible that some files from tutorial which have to be downloaded are corrupt?

I think that these problems are not about us because it worked before and now with newer clover it just don't work. Or it is about configurator I don't know. Before I tried using your USB EFI folder and I were able to boot installer and after this I had to use my own files and again errors. Maybe If you have time try to do the same things with newer software into other partition and tell us how it was.

I now tried with 10.10.3 all the same. I even tried now with UMA-Only and panic is something root device uuid is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is it possible that some files from tutorial which have to be downloaded are corrupt?

I think that these problems are not about us because it worked before and now with newer clover it just don't work. Or it is about configurator I don't know. Before I tried using your USB EFI folder and I were able to boot installer and after this I had to use my own files and again errors. Maybe If you have time try to do the same things with newer software into other partition and tell us how it was.

I'm really against try and error approach without knowing why. All the links in my download section are external to their dedicated threads but config.plist, HFSPlus.efi, and the theme. I'm not sure if any of those are corrupt but I will try them to make sure. For now, 10.10.4 is innocent and you should know that root device uuid halt is due to invalid config.plist and this is different than Kernel Panic. Make sure the config.plist you are using is correct and try again ... 

That would be good idea to test those files with working machine. Make sure you make backup just in case :D Maybe you can check this plist then? Because I did everything like before following tutorial step by step. This plist is edited with configurator.

Plist file is this: https://mega.co.nz/#!SIVzkDKS!QSNuAtKHHDrqTh2kGJ7Y39DlUFM2GmUtXXObw9wE1xM

You have been here for quiet a while, why are you still using Clover Configurator?

You have been here for quiet a while, why are you still using Clover Configurator?

Because some things are still confusing for me for example if I use plistEdit pro there are still differences ang sometimes there are 2 sections for boot arguments like : #arguments and arguments. I know that # means comment but I don't know is it right to remove this or I should keep it? i just tought that I make it with configurator to be sure that everything is done in right way. But looks like I am still dumb as *****. And it is much easier to generate SMBIOS.

Because some things are still confusing for me for example if I use plistEdit pro there are still differences ang sometimes there are 2 sections for boot arguments like : #arguments and arguments. I know that # means comment but I don't know is it right to remove this or I should keep it? i just tought that I make it with configurator to be sure that everything is done in right way. But looks like I am still dumb as *****. And it is much easier to generate SMBIOS.

It is much easier to generate SMBIOS but you don't have to use it for the whole thing. Just use the configurator to create new config.plist and only generate the SMBIOS and save it. Manually edit your actual config.plist and copy the SMBIOS section from the saved files using PlistEditPro. I understand the confusion you have with the introduction of comments in config.plist and that's why I advised the readers once to use v2999 because it was the last version before adding the comments AFAIK. Knowing how they work made them OK so you should install the latest version without doubt. If you have two entries with the same name but one of them is commented out (with #) then you just merge them (or just ignore the one with #) and everything will work just fine.

I toke a look over the config.plist you linked and it is invalid of course ...

Too many fixes in ACPI > DSDT and using HaltEnabler
Not dropping OEM tables in ACPI > SSDT (your patched tables will not load)
You are not setting IntelGFX FakeID

There are more issues ...

Remove the config.plist from your Clover folder, Install Clover again, edit the file taking notes of the one I linked in first post.

It is much easier to generate SMBIOS but you don't have to use it for the whole thing. Just use the configurator to create new config.plist and only generate the SMBIOS and save it. Manually edit your actual config.plist and copy the SMBIOS section from the saved files using PlistEditPro. I understand the confusion you have with the introduction of comments in config.plist and that's why I advised the readers once to use v2999 because it was the last version before adding the comments AFAIK. Knowing how they work made them OK so you should install the latest version without doubt. If you have two entries with the same name but one of them is commented out (with #) then you just merge them (or just ignore the one with #) and everything will work just fine.

I toke a look over the config.plist you linked and it is invalid of course ...

Too many fixes in ACPI > DSDT and using HaltEnabler
Not dropping OEM tables in ACPI > SSDT (your patched tables will not load)
You are not setting IntelGFX FakeID

There are more issues ...

Remove the config.plist from your Clover folder, Install Clover again, edit the file taking notes of the one I linked in first post.

Okay, am gonna try. I wanted to ask one more thing. In your plist file ther is not bootflag nv_disable=1 but in tutorial there is said you have to tick it. What does it do? Disables nvidia card? Anf then I can choose discrete from BIOS?

Okay, am gonna try. I wanted to ask one more thing. In your plist file ther is not bootflag nv_disable=1 but in tutorial there is said you have to tick it. What does it do? Disables nvidia card? Anf then I can choose discrete from BIOS?

That boot-flag we used to use as an attempt to disable Nvidia but it does not fully turn it off unfortunately. Therefore I ignored it once we are able to stop Nvidia by SSDT patch. So I will remove it from the guide as it is not needed and thanks for mentioning it. The Auto-Patcher will patch the SSDT to disable Nvidia GPU and then you can leave the discrete option in BIOS.

• Like 1

That boot-flag we used to use as an attempt to disable Nvidia but it does not fully turn it off unfortunately. Therefore I ignored it once we are able to stop Nvidia by SSDT patch. So I will remove it from the guide as it is not needed and thanks for mentioning it. The Auto-Patcher will patch the SSDT to disable Nvidia GPU and then you can leave the discrete option in BIOS.

Okay, but what about darkwake=0 vs darkwake=10. What does it do and why you have darkwake=10 in your plist file.

Okay, but what about darkwake=0 vs darkwake=10. What does it do and why you have darkwake=10 in your plist file.

This flag controls an advanced power management feature of OS X, which allows some parts of the machine to wake from sleep (PowerNap). The PowerNap, if enabled, will usually wakes the system hourly from sleep to do PowerNap's intended job (check updates, etc). If we set darkwake=0 then we tell the system to disable the feature permanently (i.e. DeepSleep). If we set darkwake=10 we tell the system to enable the feature but silently without running the fans or turning the display on. It is up to you to choose form them but I had no problem leaving it set to 10.

Thank you for explaining me those things, finally I am back in action. PlistEdit Pro is sick. I don't know why configuratir doesn't work so well. And it is not that hard to understand than I thought. And this whole thing makes some sense to me finally.

Thank you for explaining me those things, finally I am back in action. PlistEdit Pro is sick. I don't know why configuratir doesn't work so well. And it is not that hard to understand than I thought. And this whole thing makes some sense to me finally.

One is sick and the other don't work well? How did you manage to fix your config.plist?

One is sick and the other don't work well? How did you manage to fix your config.plist?

With sick I mean awesome or something like that :D I checked your config.plist and then I realised what I have to do exactly.

Edit: Joy ends here, now it won't boot, stuck into middle of loading osx. Before going into windows I was in OSX. Every fix was installed etc and I was able to boot and now i just can't. No errors no nothing just hang in middle of loading into OSX.

That is verbose: http://www.upload.ee/image/4831125/image.jpg

Edit: I am again in OS X, can you tell me why this is like this. Sometimes just have errors and then after rebooting rebooting I am again able to boot into OS X?

With sick I mean awesome or something like that :D I checked your config.plist and then I realised what I have to do exactly.

Edit: Joy ends here, now it won't boot, stuck into middle of loading osx. Before going into windows I was in OSX. Every fix was installed etc and I was able to boot and now i just can't. No errors no nothing just hang in middle of loading into OSX.

That is verbose: http://www.upload.ee/image/4831125/image.jpg

Edit: I am again in OS X, can you tell me why this is like this. Sometimes just have errors and then after rebooting rebooting I am again able to boot into OS X?

I have no idea .. try to fix permissions and rebuild cache ..

Hey guys I installed Yosemite Today I have a couple of Questions 

1) How to update the Yosemite ? this is the Thing that caused my mac to fail last time 

2) is there any room of improvement to increase battery life of Mac I mean almost for 6 hrs or some thing 

3) Sleep is still causing problem like sometime after waking  up it stop responding or something and screen goes blank what can i do for it

1) How to update the Yosemite ? this is the Thing that caused my mac to fail last time

Hmm ... either use App Store or learn to use Terminal to updates. Describe how did the update fail your OS X.

2) is there any room of improvement to increase battery life of Mac I mean almost for 6 hrs or some thing

A standard six-cell battery can last between four and five hours depending on the number of applications that are running on the computer. It is almost impossible to squeeze more juice from it unless you are not going to use it actually! You can replace memory hog apps with lite ones .. set display to turn off in 1 min of idle .. lower your brightness to the bare minimum ... but don't expect much beyond 5 hours if you want to use your laptop ta all.

3) Sleep is still causing problem like sometime after waking  up it stop responding or something and screen goes blank what can i do for it

Give more details about the issue and the output of the following command:

pmset -g log

Sorry but I can get screen so how can I get you the output  I mean the screen goes black and I can't really see anything working 

So is there any tool that I can initalize while putting the laptop to sleep and then if this thing occurs It can save O/p some where so after the reboot I can post the logs 

Sorry guys I was ignorant last time thats the reason why It crashed this time I am going to log if anything wrong happens so I can prevent crashing of My system 

and One more question tried to install 10.10.4 last night but I was nit able to by Pass  the booting My cursor use to show that loading symbol and everything used to stop so I have installed 10.10.2 so is there any change in EFI partition ??

Ahmed last time did the same stuff I updated from Mac app store than when I clicked Install from the Clover  boot menu it was giving me error that the cannot repair disk Permissions and then all that stuff Happened 

Sorry but I can get screen so how can I get you the output  I mean the screen goes black and I can't really see anything working 

So is there any tool that I can initalize while putting the laptop to sleep and then if this thing occurs It can save O/p some where so after the reboot I can post the logs 

Sorry guys I was ignorant last time thats the reason why It crashed this time I am going to log if anything wrong happens so I can prevent crashing of My system

You don't have to do anything special. The logs are already saved and you just grab them from log history using the command I posted before. Proceed to sleep as usual and the system will log sleep/wake state automatically even if the system would crash on wake.

and One more question tried to install 10.10.4 last night but I was nit able to by Pass  the booting My cursor use to show that loading symbol and everything used to stop so I have installed 10.10.2 so is there any change in EFI partition ??

I'm sorry but I did not understand this statement.

Ahmed last time did the same stuff I updated from Mac app store than when I clicked Install from the Clover  boot menu it was giving me error that the cannot repair disk Permissions and then all that stuff Happened

Why would you install Clover again?

You don't have to do anything special. The logs are already saved and you just grab them from log history using the command I posted before. Proceed to sleep as usual and the system will log sleep/wake state automatically even if the system would crash on wake.I'm sorry but I did not understand this statement.

Well I installed 10.10.4 update in my pendrive and when I tried to install it was getting stuck at the booting logo with a loading cursor .I hope  now you understand 

You don't have to do anything special. The logs are already saved and you just grab them from log history using the command I posted before. Proceed to sleep as usual and the system will log sleep/wake state automatically even if the system would crash on wake.

I'm sorry but I did not understand this statement.

Why would you install Clover again?

no u didn't get it I mean when we boot from clover It was showing me four partition 1) Orginal Yosemite where I have installed Mac 2) is the Update partition where update is downloaded  3) is the RecoveryHD and 4) Windows Partition 

and I choosed 2 one to update is that was Worng?

Well I installed 10.10.4 update in my pendrive and when I tried to install it was getting stuck at the booting logo with a loading cursor .I hope  now you understand 

no u didn't get it I mean when we boot from clover It was showing me four partition 1) Orginal Yosemite where I have installed Mac 2) is the Update partition where update is downloaded  3) is the RecoveryHD and 4) Windows Partition 

and I choosed 2 one to update is that was Worng?

I think I'm lost here. I don't know why you would need a pendrive to update OS X? The only three methods I know of are using App Store, Terminal commands or downloading and installing update DMG from Apple website. For all three methods you only install from within OS X and no need to external USB storage device at all. Therefore, I don't understand why do you have update partition (number 2 in your listing above).

PM ASL data store: /var/log/powermanagement

Time stamp                Domain              	Message                                                                    	Duration  	Delay     
==========                ======              	=======                                                                    	========  	=====     
UUID: (null)
2015-07-09 22:39:26 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-09 22:39:26 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-09 22:42:15 -0700 Assertions          	PID 20(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds_stores.power" 00:01:55  id:0xb0000013f [System: BGTask]	          
2015-07-09 22:43:21 -0700 Assertions          	PID 409(Bluetooth Setup) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:00  id:0x500000169 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 22:43:32 -0700 Assertions          	PID 29(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016a [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 22:43:32 -0700 Assertions          	PID 409(Bluetooth Setup) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:10  id:0x500000169 [System: PrevIdle BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-09 22:39:26 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

Time stamp                Domain              	Message                                                                    	Duration  	Delay     
==========                ======              	=======                                                                    	========  	=====     
2015-07-09 22:44:20 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-09 22:44:20 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-09 22:45:10 -0700 Assertions          	PID 298(Bluetooth Setup) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:00  id:0x500000153 [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 22:46:11 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:32  id:0xb0000013a [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 22:48:30 -0700 Assertions          	PID 17(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 00:03:57  id:0xb00000137 [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 23:06:51 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevDisp kDisp] Using Batt                               	          
2015-07-09 23:24:18 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Released ExternalMedia "com.apple.powermanagement.externalmediamounted" 00:01:02  id:0x800000167 [System: PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 23:26:26 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016e [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 23:26:26 -0700 Assertions          	PID 298(Bluetooth Setup) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:41:16  id:0x500000153 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 23:26:26 -0700 Assertions          	PID 134(networkd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Networking for Safari.335" 00:15:09  id:0x100000159 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 23:27:31 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Battery health: Poor                                                       	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-09 22:44:20 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-09 23:27:33 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-09 23:27:33 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-09 23:27:45 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Battery health: Good; was: Poor                                            	          
2015-07-09 23:27:45 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using Batt                                	          
2015-07-09 23:28:18 -0700 Assertions          	PID 299(Bluetooth Setup) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:00  id:0x50000014d [System: PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 23:28:44 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000014e [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 23:28:44 -0700 Assertions          	PID 299(Bluetooth Setup) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:26  id:0x50000014d [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 23:28:52 -0700 Assertions          	PID 16(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 00:01:10  id:0xb00000137 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 23:29:19 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:30  id:0xb0000013a [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 23:30:44 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:02:00  id:0x100000014e [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-09 23:31:40 -0700 Assertions          	PID 137(networkd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Networking for Safari.192" 00:02:13  id:0x100000141 [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-09 23:32:52 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Battery health: Poor                                                       	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-09 23:27:33 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-09 23:32:54 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-09 23:32:54 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-09 23:33:06 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Battery health: Good; was: Poor                                            	          
2015-07-09 23:33:06 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using Batt                                	          
2015-07-10 06:33:35 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Warning level: 2 time: 19 cap: 641                                         	          
2015-07-10 06:33:42 -0700 Assertions          	PID 305(Bluetooth Setup) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:00  id:0x500000162 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:34:05 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp] Using AC                          	          
2015-07-10 06:34:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x1000000169 [System: PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:34:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 305(Bluetooth Setup) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:34  id:0x500000162 [System: BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:34:25 -0700 Assertions          	PID 16(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 07:01:19  id:0xb0000013b [System: BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:34:44 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 07:01:32  id:0xb00000141 [System: BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:39:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:05:00  id:0x1000000169 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:39:16 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-10 06:46:34 -0700 Assertions          	PID 408(diskmanagementd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.diskmanagementd" 00:03:36  id:0x10000017a [System: No Assertions]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-09 23:32:54 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-10 06:48:03 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-10 06:48:03 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-10 06:48:47 -0700 Assertions          	PID 309(Bluetooth Setup) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:00  id:0x500000161 [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:49:00 -0700 Assertions          	PID 291(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000162 [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:49:07 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x1000000164 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:49:07 -0700 Assertions          	PID 291(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:07  id:0x500000162 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:49:07 -0700 Assertions          	PID 291(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000165 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:49:35 -0700 Assertions          	PID 16(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 00:01:24  id:0xb00000138 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:49:56 -0700 Assertions          	PID 291(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:48  id:0x500000165 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:50:07 -0700 Assertions          	PID 291(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000169 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:50:47 -0700 Assertions          	PID 291(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:39  id:0x500000169 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:50:53 -0700 Assertions          	PID 291(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:50:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 291(com.apple.WebKi) ClientDied PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:05  id:0x50000016b [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 06:48:03 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: 8FFBFD4D-71D3-406C-BEF9-D57243F5321B
2015-07-10 06:52:22 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 06:52:22 -0700 Assertions          	PID 309(Bluetooth Setup) Summary PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:03:34  id:0x500000161 [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:22 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:03:15  id:0x1000000164 [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:22 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd0000016c [System: PrevDisp SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:35 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-10 06:52:35 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Sleep notifications: [AppleBacklightDisplay driver is slow(msg: SetState to 0)(983 ms)] [AppleHDADriver driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(447 ms)]           
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 06:48:03 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: 30598AB2-B798-40CE-9461-08FFA6B18D7C
2015-07-10 06:52:37 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 06:52:37 -0700 Assertions          	PID 287(SubmitDiagInfo) Summary PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.SubmitDiagInfo" 00:00:14  id:0x100000170 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:37 -0700 Assertions          	PID 309(Bluetooth Setup) Summary PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:03:49  id:0x500000161 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:37 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Summary ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-connectinguser-push.apple.com" 00:00:00  id:0xb00000179 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:37 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Summary ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-connectionestablish-push.apple.com" 00:00:00  id:0xb00000177 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:37 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:14  id:0xd0000016c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:37 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:03:30  id:0x1000000164 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:37 -0700 Sleep               	Entering DarkWake state due to 'Software Sleep pid=-1': Using AC (Charge:19%) 	          
2015-07-10 06:52:37 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd0000017a [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:37 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:15  id:0xd0000016c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:37 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp] Using AC	          
2015-07-10 06:52:37 -0700 Assertions          	PID 287(SubmitDiagInfo) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.SubmitDiagInfo" 00:00:15  id:0x100000170 [System: PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:47 -0700 Assertions          	PID 352(diskmanagementd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.diskmanagementd" 00:00:18  id:0x100000173 [System: PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:52 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:15  id:0xd0000017a [System: PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:52 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp] Using AC              	          
2015-07-10 06:52:52 -0700 Sleep               	Entering Sleep state due to 'Software Sleep pid=-1': Using AC (Charge:19%) 	2 secs    
2015-07-10 06:52:53 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-10 06:52:54 -0700 Wake                	Wake [CDNVA] due to /HID Activity: Using AC (Charge:19%)                   	37 secs   
2015-07-10 06:52:54 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Wake notifications: [AppleHDADriver driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(444 ms)]           
2015-07-10 06:52:57 -0700 PM Client Acks      	Delays to Wake notifications: [discoveryd is slow(3071 ms)] [com.apple.apsd is slow(5042 ms)]           
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 06:48:03 -0700 :2   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: FD475ABE-092E-4F21-904F-352ED0D2A276
2015-07-10 06:52:58 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 06:52:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 309(Bluetooth Setup) Summary PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:04:11  id:0x500000161 [System: PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Summary ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-connectionestablish-push.apple.com" 00:00:00  id:0xb00000186 [System: PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:03:51  id:0x1000000164 [System: PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:52:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd00000188 [System: PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:53:12 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-10 06:53:12 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 06:53:12 -0700 Assertions          	PID 309(Bluetooth Setup) Summary PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:04:24  id:0x500000161 [System: PrevDisp SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:53:12 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:13  id:0xd00000188 [System: PrevDisp SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:53:12 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:04:05  id:0x1000000164 [System: PrevDisp SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:53:12 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Wake notifications: [powerd is slow(3669 ms)] [AppleBacklightDisplay driver is slow(msg: SetState to 0)(984 ms)] [AppleHDADriver driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(440 ms)]           
2015-07-10 06:53:14 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:15  id:0xd00000188 [System: PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:53:14 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          

UUID: 68725D30-66C9-4857-86DF-98E86DA319B1
2015-07-10 06:53:16 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 06:53:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 309(Bluetooth Setup) Summary PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:04:28  id:0x500000161 [System: PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:53:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Summary ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-connectinguser-push.apple.com" 00:00:00  id:0xb0000019f [System: PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:53:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Summary ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-waitingformessages-push.apple.com" 00:00:00  id:0xb0000019e [System: PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:53:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Summary ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-datareceived-push.apple.com" 00:00:00  id:0xb0000019b [System: PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:53:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 16(UserEventAgent) Summary BackgroundTask "com.apple.SoftwareUpdate.Activity" 00:00:03  id:0xb00000196 [System: PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:53:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:04:09  id:0x1000000164 [System: PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:53:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd000001a0 [System: PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:53:31 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:15  id:0xd000001a0 [System: PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 06:53:31 -0700 Sleep               	Entering Sleep state due to 'Software Sleep pid=-1': Using AC (Charge:20%) 	17 secs   
2015-07-10 06:53:34 -0700 PM Client Acks      	Delays to Sleep notifications: [com.apple.apsd is slow(1992 ms)] [discoveryd is slow(3002 ms)]           
2015-07-10 06:53:46 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Sleep notifications: [powerd is slow(3004 ms)] [en1 driver is slow(msg: WillChangeState to 0)(586 ms)] [AppleAHCIDiskQueueManager driver is slow(msg: SetState to 0)(1296 ms)]           
2015-07-10 06:53:46 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-10 06:53:48 -0700 Wake                	Wake [CDNVA] due to PWRB XHC/User: Using AC (Charge:20%)                   	913 secs  
2015-07-10 06:53:48 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Wake notifications: [AppleIntelFramebuffer driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(339 ms)] [AppleHDADriver driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(451 ms)] [ApplePS2Controller driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(1146 ms)] [IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05 driver is slow(msg: SetState to 3)(1264 ms)] [EAPDFix driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(1297 ms)] [PRT5 driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(2815 ms)]           
2015-07-10 06:56:08 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:07:01  id:0x1000000164 [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 06:48:03 -0700 :3   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: B495B12B-BC3D-4FBA-A9E7-5482A8782943
2015-07-10 07:08:52 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 07:08:52 -0700 Assertions          	PID 309(Bluetooth Setup) Summary PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:20:04  id:0x500000161 [System: PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:08:52 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd000001ed [System: PrevDisp SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:08:58 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-10 07:08:58 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Sleep notifications: [AppleBacklightDisplay driver is slow(msg: SetState to 0)(984 ms)] [AppleHDADriver driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(456 ms)]           

UUID: CCEE9643-233F-449C-A3C1-66A1E865E61B
2015-07-10 07:09:01 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 07:09:01 -0700 Assertions          	PID 309(Bluetooth Setup) Summary PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:20:14  id:0x500000161 [System: PrevDisp SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:01 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:09  id:0xd000001ed [System: PrevDisp SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:01 -0700 Sleep               	Entering DarkWake state due to 'Clamshell Sleep': Using AC (Charge:26%)    	4 secs    
2015-07-10 07:09:01 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd000001fc [System: PrevDisp SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:05 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-10 07:09:05 -0700 Wake                	DarkWake to FullWake [CDNVA] due to HID Activity: Using AC (Charge:26%)    	1 secs    
2015-07-10 07:09:05 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Sleep notifications: [AppleBacklightDisplay driver is slow(msg: SetState to 0)(984 ms)] [AppleHDADriver driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(447 ms)]           
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 06:48:03 -0700 :4   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: 07D9FAC6-705C-4B39-9336-F5CA9D0DF1C5
2015-07-10 07:09:06 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 07:09:06 -0700 Assertions          	PID 309(Bluetooth Setup) Summary PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:20:19  id:0x500000161 [System: PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:06 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Summary ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-recreatecourierstate-push.apple.com" 00:00:01  id:0xb00000202 [System: PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:06 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:14  id:0xd000001ed [System: PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:06 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:05  id:0xd000001fc [System: PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:06 -0700 Sleep               	Entering DarkWake state due to 'Clamshell Sleep': Using AC (Charge:26%)    	          
2015-07-10 07:09:06 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd00000204 [System: PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:07 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:15  id:0xd000001ed [System: PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:07 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp] Using AC         	          
2015-07-10 07:09:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:14  id:0xd000001fc [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:20 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-10 07:09:20 -0700 Wake                	DarkWake to FullWake [CDNVA] due to HID Activity: Using AC (Charge:26%)    	          
2015-07-10 07:09:20 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Sleep notifications: [AppleBacklightDisplay driver is slow(msg: SetState to 0)(984 ms)] [AppleHDADriver driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(448 ms)]           
2015-07-10 07:09:22 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:15  id:0xd00000204 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:22 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask kDisp] Using AC                 	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 06:48:03 -0700 :5   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: F158591E-958A-45DE-A050-B48F2D09D7CB
2015-07-10 07:09:55 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 07:09:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 140(nsurlsessiond) Summary PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "NSURLSessionTask 6BE5FE0E-69A2-4CDD-8795-6B6135FC0B6C" 00:00:13  id:0x100000239 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 497(kextcache) Summary PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.kextmanager.update" 00:00:14  id:0x100000237 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 383(installd) Summary PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Installing Software (com.apple.PackageKit.installd.commit)" 00:00:18  id:0x100000236 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 140(nsurlsessiond) Summary PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "NSURLSessionTask 44A2A897-21D3-4E0E-9B1A-9A2CFA4151A2" 00:00:31  id:0x10000022d [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 288(softwareupdated) Summary PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Updating Software (com.apple.SoftwareUpdate.Session)" 00:00:31  id:0x100000228 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 140(nsurlsessiond) Summary PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "NSURLSessionTask 176DF7FC-424C-4757-9EB9-7A07D8C4B451" 00:00:39  id:0x10000020f [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 309(Bluetooth Setup) Summary PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:21:07  id:0x500000161 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:09:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd0000023a [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          

2015-07-10 07:10:54 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-10 07:10:54 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-10 07:11:48 -0700 Assertions          	PID 310(Bluetooth Setup) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:00  id:0x50000016d [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:12:50 -0700 Assertions          	PID 50(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:33  id:0xb00000142 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:13:21 -0700 Assertions          	PID 127(nsurlsessiond) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "NSURLSessionTask 44A2A897-21D3-4E0E-9B1A-9A2CFA4151A2" 00:01:52  id:0x10000015c [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:13:36 -0700 Assertions          	PID 18(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds_stores.power" 00:01:18  id:0xb0000016f [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:13:53 -0700 Assertions          	PID 125(networkd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Networking for nsurlsessiond.127" 00:02:24  id:0x10000013d [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:14:08 -0700 Assertions          	PID 18(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 00:01:50  id:0xb00000170 [System: PrevDisp kDisp]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 07:10:54 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: 0345504D-CD8A-48BA-924D-4E00434DD490
2015-07-10 07:30:49 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 07:30:49 -0700 Assertions          	PID 310(Bluetooth Setup) Summary PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:19:00  id:0x50000016d [System: PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:30:49 -0700 Assertions          	PID 27(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd00000196 [System: PrevDisp SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:31:04 -0700 Assertions          	PID 27(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:15  id:0xd00000196 [System: PrevDisp SRPrevSleep kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:31:04 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevDisp kDisp] Using AC                                 	          
2015-07-10 07:31:04 -0700 Sleep               	Entering Sleep state due to 'Clamshell Sleep': Using AC (Charge:35%)       	559 secs  
2015-07-10 07:31:07 -0700 PM Client Acks      	Delays to Sleep notifications: [com.apple.apsd is slow(1969 ms)] [discoveryd is slow(3093 ms)]           
2015-07-10 07:40:21 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Sleep notifications: [powerd is slow(3096 ms)] [en1 driver is slow(msg: WillChangeState to 0)(589 ms)] [AppleAHCIDiskQueueManager driver is slow(msg: SetState to 0)(1154 ms)]           
2015-07-10 07:40:21 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-10 07:40:23 -0700 Wake                	Wake [CDNVA] due to PWRB/User: Using AC (Charge:38%)                       	          
2015-07-10 07:40:23 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Wake notifications: [AppleIntelFramebuffer driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(341 ms)] [AppleHDADriver driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(450 ms)] [RtWlanU driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(752 ms)] [ApplePS2Controller driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(1250 ms)] [EAPDFix driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(1300 ms)] [IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05 driver is slow(msg: SetState to 4)(1304 ms)] [PRT5 driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(2803 ms)]           
2015-07-10 07:42:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 27(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x10000001c5 [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:42:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 310(Bluetooth Setup) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:31:07  id:0x50000016d [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:44:32 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Battery health: Poor                                                       	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 07:10:54 -0700 :1   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-10 07:44:35 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-10 07:44:35 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-10 07:44:42 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Battery health: Good; was: Poor                                            	          
2015-07-10 07:45:21 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1269(Bluetooth Setup) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:00  id:0x500000168 [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:45:47 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016a [System: PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:45:47 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1269(Bluetooth Setup) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:25  id:0x500000168 [System: BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:45:53 -0700 Assertions          	PID 16(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 00:01:05  id:0xb0000013b [System: BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:46:20 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:30  id:0xb0000013f [System: BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:48:12 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1273(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000172 [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:48:13 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1273(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x500000172 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 07:53:14 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:07:27  id:0x100000016a [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 08:14:20 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1337(diskmanagementd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.diskmanagementd" 00:02:53  id:0x10000018d [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-10 08:15:32 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1153(coreaudiod) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context90.preventuseridlesleep" 00:27:19  id:0x100000173 [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-10 08:15:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 227(networkd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Networking for Safari.1145" 00:30:24  id:0x100000148 [System: No Assertions]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 07:44:35 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-10 08:16:47 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-10 08:16:47 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-10 08:18:09 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1203(Bluetooth Setup) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:00  id:0x500000161 [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 08:18:29 -0700 Assertions          	PID 17(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds_stores.power" 00:01:02  id:0xb00000140 [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 08:18:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 17(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 00:01:12  id:0xb0000013f [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 08:19:08 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:32  id:0xb00000145 [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 08:22:04 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000018f [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 08:22:04 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1203(Bluetooth Setup) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:03:55  id:0x500000161 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 08:16:47 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-10 08:23:41 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-10 08:23:41 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-10 08:24:28 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1249(Bluetooth Setup) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:00  id:0x500000162 [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 08:24:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x1000000164 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 08:24:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1249(Bluetooth Setup) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:10  id:0x500000162 [System: PrevIdle BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 08:24:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 16(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 00:01:08  id:0xb0000013d [System: BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 08:23:41 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-10 09:31:26 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-10 09:31:26 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using Batt                                	          
2015-07-10 09:32:19 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1239(Bluetooth Setup) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:00:00  id:0x500000158 [System: PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 09:33:18 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:30  id:0xb00000142 [System: PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 09:33:30 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000015c [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 09:33:30 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1239(Bluetooth Setup) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" 00:01:11  id:0x500000158 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 09:35:30 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:02:00  id:0x100000015c [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 09:37:06 -0700 Assertions          	PID 213(networkd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Networking for Safari.1277" 00:01:04  id:0x10000015f [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-10 10:01:09 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 10:01:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd00000191 [System: SRPrevSleep kCPU]	          
2015-07-10 10:01:38 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:15  id:0xd00000191 [System: SRPrevSleep kCPU]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 09:31:26 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: B5D1D7C1-F86A-4F13-B196-E8EE74B3BE36
2015-07-10 10:01:38 -0700 Sleep               	Entering Sleep state due to 'Idle Sleep': Using BATT (Charge:40%)          	          
2015-07-10 10:01:42 -0700 PM Client Acks      	Delays to Sleep notifications: [discoveryd is slow(3072 ms)] [com.apple.apsd is slow(3072 ms)]           
2015-07-10 10:10:58 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Battery health: Poor                                                       	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 09:31:26 -0700 :1   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-10 10:10:58 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-10 10:10:58 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-10 10:11:01 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Battery health: Good; was: Poor                                            	          
2015-07-10 10:11:01 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using Batt                                	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 10:10:58 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-10 10:22:08 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-10 10:22:08 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using Batt                                	          
2015-07-10 10:23:56 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:33  id:0xb00000141 [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-10 10:57:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1475(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000173 [System: PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 11:00:10 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x1000000176 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 11:00:10 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1475(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:02:14  id:0x500000173 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 11:00:20 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1146(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context111.preventuseridlesleep" 00:02:24  id:0x100000174 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 11:02:10 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:02:00  id:0x1000000176 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-10 11:09:32 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Warning level: 2 time: 18 cap: 255                                         	          
2015-07-10 11:10:40 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1146(coreaudiod) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context111.preventuseridlesleep" 00:12:44  id:0x100000174 [System: No Assertions]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 10:22:08 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-10 11:12:39 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-10 11:12:39 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-10 11:14:13 -0700 Assertions          	PID 16(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 00:01:17  id:0xb0000013d [System: BGTask IPushSrvc]	          
2015-07-10 11:14:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:33  id:0xb00000145 [System: IPushSrvc]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 11:12:39 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-10 11:21:46 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-10 11:21:46 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-10 11:23:06 -0700 Assertions          	PID 16(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 00:01:09  id:0xb0000013a [System: BGTask]	          
2015-07-10 11:23:31 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:30  id:0xb0000013e [System: IPushSrvc]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 11:21:46 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-10 11:26:42 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-10 11:26:42 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-10 11:28:51 -0700 Assertions          	PID 17(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 00:01:26  id:0xb00000140 [System: BGTask]	          
2015-07-10 11:28:52 -0700 Assertions          	PID 17(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds_stores.power" 00:01:27  id:0xb00000141 [System: BGTask]	          
2015-07-10 11:29:03 -0700 Assertions          	PID 49(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:30  id:0xb00000146 [System: IPushSrvc]	          
2015-07-10 11:46:18 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1284(storedownloadd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "URLConnection in progress" 00:12:36  id:0x1000001a6 [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-10 11:57:19 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1204(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "URLDownload in progress" 00:03:26  id:0x1000001c0 [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-10 12:02:18 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1204(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "URLDownload in progress" 00:01:04  id:0x1000001c7 [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-10 12:25:11 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 12:25:13 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-10 12:34:58 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 12:35:13 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd000001e6 [System: SRPrevSleep kCPU]	          
2015-07-10 12:35:28 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:15  id:0xd000001e6 [System: SRPrevSleep kCPU]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 11:26:42 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: 95838957-88CE-4B60-8354-0B300FB89DD8
2015-07-10 12:35:28 -0700 Sleep               	Entering Sleep state due to 'Idle Sleep': Using AC (Charge:39%)            	40 secs   
2015-07-10 12:35:31 -0700 PM Client Acks      	Delays to Sleep notifications: [com.apple.apsd is slow(3130 ms)] [discoveryd is slow(3148 ms)]           
2015-07-10 12:36:05 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Sleep notifications: [powerd is slow(3152 ms)] [en1 driver is slow(msg: WillChangeState to 0)(588 ms)] [AppleAHCIDiskQueueManager driver is slow(msg: SetState to 0)(1113 ms)]           
2015-07-10 12:36:05 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-10 12:36:08 -0700 Wake                	Wake [CDNVA] due to PWRB XHC/User: Using AC (Charge:40%)                   	          
2015-07-10 12:36:08 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Wake notifications: [AppleIntelFramebuffer driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(338 ms)] [AppleHDADriver driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(455 ms)] [ApplePS2Controller driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(615 ms)] [IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05 driver is slow(msg: SetState to 4)(1241 ms)] [EAPDFix driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(1297 ms)] [PRT5 driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(2791 ms)]           
2015-07-10 12:41:46 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1725(diskmanagementd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.diskmanagementd" 00:01:02  id:0x10000021c [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-10 12:58:24 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 12:58:34 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-10 13:57:49 -0700 Assertions          	PID 207(networkd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Networking for Safari.1144" 02:26:18  id:0x100000157 [System: PrevIdle]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 11:26:42 -0700 :1   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-11 00:12:56 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-11 00:12:56 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using Batt                                	          
2015-07-11 00:14:51 -0700 Assertions          	PID 50(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:31  id:0xb00000142 [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-11 00:17:02 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Released ExternalMedia "com.apple.powermanagement.externalmediamounted" 00:03:04  id:0x80000016f [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-11 00:19:05 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Released ExternalMedia "com.apple.powermanagement.externalmediamounted" 00:01:52  id:0x800000177 [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-11 00:21:02 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-11 00:21:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd0000017f [System: SRPrevSleep kCPU]	          
2015-07-11 00:21:31 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:14  id:0xd0000017f [System: SRPrevSleep kCPU]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-11 00:12:56 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: 449B64C3-2DC9-4DCF-A582-30EDF09C594E
2015-07-11 00:21:31 -0700 Sleep               	Entering Sleep state due to 'Idle Sleep': Using BATT (Charge:92%)          	439 secs  
2015-07-11 00:21:34 -0700 PM Client Acks      	Delays to Sleep notifications: [com.apple.apsd is slow(3051 ms)] [discoveryd is slow(3061 ms)]           
2015-07-11 00:28:48 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Sleep notifications: [powerd is slow(3064 ms)] [en1 driver is slow(msg: WillChangeState to 0)(591 ms)] [AppleAHCIDiskQueueManager driver is slow(msg: SetState to 0)(1314 ms)]           
2015-07-11 00:28:48 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-11 00:28:50 -0700 Wake                	Wake [CDNVA] due to PWRB/User: Using BATT (Charge:92%)                     	          
2015-07-11 00:28:50 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Wake notifications: [AppleIntelFramebuffer driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(362 ms)] [AppleHDADriver driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(446 ms)] [ApplePS2Controller driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(615 ms)] [RtWlanU driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(796 ms)] [EAPDFix driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(1303 ms)] [IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05 driver is slow(msg: SetState to 3)(1347 ms)] [PRT5 driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(2796 ms)]           
2015-07-11 00:40:09 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1408(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001cb [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:40:44 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x10000001cc [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:40:44 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1408(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:34  id:0x5000001cb [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:42:44 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:01:59  id:0x10000001cc [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:45:10 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1157(coreaudiod) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context90.preventuseridlesleep" 00:03:10  id:0x1000001ca [System: PrevIdle]	          
2015-07-11 00:45:10 -0700 Assertions          	PID 217(networkd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Networking for Safari.1275" 00:27:04  id:0x10000017c [System: PrevIdle]	          
2015-07-11 00:45:10 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1157(coreaudiod) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context97.preventuseridlesleep" 00:03:12  id:0x1000001cd [System: PrevIdle]	          
2015-07-11 00:45:10 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1157(coreaudiod) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context98.preventuseridlesleep" 00:03:10  id:0x1000001ce [System: PrevIdle]	          
2015-07-11 00:46:08 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1147(Folx) ClientDied PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "PreventUserIdleSystemSleep" 00:02:39  id:0x1000001d0 [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-11 00:54:30 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-11 00:54:30 -0700 Assertions          	PID 50(apsd) Summary ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-lastpowerassertionlinger" 00:00:00  id:0xb000001df [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-11 00:54:44 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd000001e0 [System: SRPrevSleep kCPU]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-11 00:12:56 -0700 :1   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: 33DF26A1-9206-4EA3-8271-7F9D8E0E21A8
2015-07-11 00:54:54 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-11 00:54:54 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Sleep notifications: [AppleBacklightDisplay driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(984 ms)] [AppleHDADriver driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(441 ms)]           
2015-07-11 00:55:00 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:15  id:0xd000001e0 [System: SRPrevSleep kCPU]	          
2015-07-11 00:55:15 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1583(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001f3 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:55:21 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x10000001cc [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:55:21 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1583(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:06  id:0x5000001f3 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:55:22 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1583(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001f4 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:55:24 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1583(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x5000001f4 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:55:25 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1583(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001f5 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:55:32 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1583(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:07  id:0x5000001f5 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:56:02 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1583(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001f6 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:56:02 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1583(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001f6 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:56:09 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1583(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001f7 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:56:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1583(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:07  id:0x5000001f7 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:56:20 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1583(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001f8 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 00:56:48 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1583(com.apple.WebKi) ClientDied PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:28  id:0x5000001f8 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-11 00:12:56 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-11 00:58:18 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-11 00:58:18 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using Batt                                	          
2015-07-11 00:59:07 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000016a [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:00:14 -0700 Assertions          	PID 50(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:31  id:0xb00000142 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:04:38 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:04:38 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:05:30  id:0x50000016a [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:04:48 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1158(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:05:40  id:0x100000169 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:05:05 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000016d [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:06:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:01:18  id:0x50000016d [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:06:27 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000016e [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:06:44 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:16  id:0x50000016e [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:06:54 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1158(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:01:48  id:0x100000169 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:07:43 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000016f [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:07:43 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000016f [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:07:45 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000170 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:07:52 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:06  id:0x500000170 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:07:52 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000171 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:09:25 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:01:32  id:0x500000171 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:09:35 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1158(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:01:51  id:0x100000169 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:09:38 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000175 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:10:43 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:01:05  id:0x500000175 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:10:53 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1158(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:01:15  id:0x100000169 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:10:57 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000176 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:10:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x500000176 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:11:01 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000177 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:11:12 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:10  id:0x500000177 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:11:14 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000178 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:13:12 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:08:33  id:0x100000016c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:13:12 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp] Using Batt                      	          
2015-07-11 01:15:29 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:15:29 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:04:14  id:0x500000178 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:15:35 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000017c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:17:29 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:02:00  id:0x100000016c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:27:46 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:27:46 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:12:10  id:0x50000017c [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:27:56 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1158(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:16:59  id:0x100000169 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:29:46 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:02:00  id:0x100000016c [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:29:46 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using Batt                                	          
2015-07-11 01:49:47 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000185 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:49:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:49:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:07  id:0x500000185 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:50:00 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000186 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:50:02 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x500000186 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-11 00:58:18 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: 1F0C4997-C08C-4A89-BE5C-CD26C0774F82
2015-07-11 01:51:34 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-11 01:51:34 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:01:39  id:0x100000016c [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:51:34 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd00000187 [System: SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:51:49 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:15  id:0xd00000187 [System: SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 01:51:49 -0700                     	Summary- [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp] Using Batt                            	          
2015-07-11 01:51:49 -0700 Sleep               	Entering Sleep state due to 'Software Sleep pid=-1': Using BATT (Charge:32%) 	1051 secs 
2015-07-11 01:51:53 -0700 PM Client Acks      	Delays to Sleep notifications: [IPConfiguration is slow(626 ms)] [com.apple.xpc.activity is slow(636 ms)] [com.apple.apsd is slow(3001 ms)] [discoveryd is slow(3775 ms)]           
2015-07-11 02:09:18 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Sleep notifications: [powerd is slow(3778 ms)] [en1 driver is slow(msg: WillChangeState to 0)(587 ms)] [AppleAHCIDiskQueueManager driver is slow(msg: SetState to 0)(1324 ms)]           
2015-07-11 02:09:18 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-11 02:09:20 -0700 Wake                	Wake [CDNVA] due to PWRB/User: Using BATT (Charge:32%)                     	          
2015-07-11 02:09:20 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Wake notifications: [AppleIntelFramebuffer driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(345 ms)] [AppleHDADriver driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(446 ms)] [ApplePS2Controller driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(615 ms)] [RtWlanU driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(762 ms)] [EAPDFix driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(1299 ms)] [IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05 driver is slow(msg: SetState to 4)(1361 ms)] [PRT5 driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(2789 ms)]           
2015-07-11 02:09:24 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:19:29  id:0x100000016c [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:09:24 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using Batt                                	          
2015-07-11 02:09:27 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000019d [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:09:38 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:09:38 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:10  id:0x50000019d [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:11:03 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001aa [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:11:38 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:02:00  id:0x100000016c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:11:38 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp] Using Batt                      	          
2015-07-11 02:22:21 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Warning level: 2 time: 18 cap: 256                                         	          
2015-07-11 02:24:52 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Warning level: 3 time: 8 cap: 158                                          	          
2015-07-11 02:25:13 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp] Using AC                        	          
2015-07-11 02:25:25 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:25:25 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:14:22  id:0x5000001aa [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:25:35 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1158(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:14:32  id:0x100000169 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:25:38 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001b8 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:25:45 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:07  id:0x5000001b8 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:25:46 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001b9 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:25:48 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x5000001b9 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:25:48 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001ba [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:25:50 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x5000001ba [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:25:51 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001bb [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:29:50 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:03:59  id:0x5000001bb [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:30:00 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1158(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:04:22  id:0x100000169 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:33:04 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001c2 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:33:41 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:37  id:0x5000001c2 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:33:45 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001c3 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:33:57 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:11  id:0x5000001c3 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:34:02 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001c4 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:35:09 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:01:06  id:0x5000001c4 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:35:09 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001c6 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:35:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:07  id:0x5000001c6 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:35:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001c7 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:35:20 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x5000001c7 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:35:21 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001c8 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:35:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x5000001c8 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:35:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001c9 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:39:13 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:03:49  id:0x5000001c9 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:39:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1158(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:06:19  id:0x100000169 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:39:35 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001ce [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:43:56 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:04:21  id:0x5000001ce [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:44:01 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1158(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:04:26  id:0x100000169 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:46:28 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1158(coreaudiod) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:06:53  id:0x100000169 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:48:56 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:23:30  id:0x100000016c [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:48:56 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevIdle] Using AC                                       	          
2015-07-11 02:54:25 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1148(BitTorrent) Released NoIdleSleepAssertion "there are active torrents" 00:29:11  id:0x1000001b6 [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-11 02:54:50 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1392(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001dc [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:54:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016c [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:54:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1392(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:04  id:0x5000001dc [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 02:56:49 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1158(coreaudiod) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context115.preventuseridlesleep" 00:01:59  id:0x1000001db [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-11 00:58:18 -0700 :1   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-10 20:29:50 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-10 20:29:50 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 20:29:50 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: 7E7AB0F8-2136-4F0D-9629-CBECAF138BAE
2015-07-10 20:31:22 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-10 20:31:22 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary ExternalMedia "com.apple.powermanagement.externalmediamounted" 00:01:32  id:0x80000012c [System: BGTask]	          
2015-07-10 20:31:22 -0700 Assertions          	PID 16(UserEventAgent) Summary BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds_stores.power" 00:01:10  id:0xb00000140 [System: BGTask]	          
2015-07-10 20:31:22 -0700 Assertions          	PID 16(UserEventAgent) Summary BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 00:01:10  id:0xb0000013f [System: BGTask]	          
2015-07-10 20:31:22 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd0000014c [System: BGTask SRPrevSleep kCPU]	          
2015-07-10 20:31:24 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-10 20:31:24 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Sleep notifications: [AppleBacklightDisplay driver is slow(msg: SetState to 0)(982 ms)] [AppleHDADriver driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(448 ms)]           
2015-07-10 20:31:31 -0700 Assertions          	PID 16(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 00:01:18  id:0xb0000013f [System: PrevIdle BGTask SRPrevSleep kCPU]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 20:29:50 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-10 20:32:34 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-10 20:32:34 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-10 20:34:18 -0700 Assertions          	PID 16(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 00:01:26  id:0xb00000137 [System: PrevIdle BGTask]	          
2015-07-10 20:34:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 50(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:32  id:0xb00000146 [System: PrevIdle IPushSrvc]	          
2015-07-11 03:59:34 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1490(VLC) Created UserIsActive "VLC media playback" 00:00:00  id:0x90000019c [System: PrevIdle DeclUser kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 03:59:34 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1490(VLC) Created NoDisplaySleepAssertion "VLC media playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000019d [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp DeclUser kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:01:46 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000019f [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp DeclUser IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:01:46 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1490(VLC) Released NoDisplaySleepAssertion "VLC media playback" 00:02:12  id:0x50000019d [System: PrevIdle DeclUser IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:02:01 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1172(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context127.preventuseridlesleep" 00:02:27  id:0x10000019a [System: PrevIdle DeclUser IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:02:06 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1490(VLC) Created NoDisplaySleepAssertion "VLC media playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001a0 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp DeclUser IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:05:03 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1490(VLC) Released NoDisplaySleepAssertion "VLC media playback" 00:02:56  id:0x5000001a0 [System: PrevIdle DeclUser IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:05:03 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1172(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context127.preventuseridlesleep" 00:02:51  id:0x10000019a [System: PrevIdle DeclUser IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:05:20 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1490(VLC) Created NoDisplaySleepAssertion "VLC media playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001a6 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp DeclUser IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:06:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1490(VLC) Released NoDisplaySleepAssertion "VLC media playback" 00:00:57  id:0x5000001a6 [System: PrevIdle DeclUser IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:07:30 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1172(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context127.preventuseridlesleep" 00:02:10  id:0x10000019a [System: PrevIdle DeclUser IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:11:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:09:31  id:0x100000019f [System: PrevIdle DeclUser IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:11:17 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevIdle DeclUser kDisp] Using AC                        	          
2015-07-11 04:15:20 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1490(VLC) TimedOut UserIsActive "VLC media playback" 00:15:46  id:0x90000019c [System: PrevIdle DeclUser kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:15:20 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevIdle] Using AC                                       	          
2015-07-11 04:15:40 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1172(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context127.preventuseridlesleep" 00:08:09  id:0x10000019a [System: PrevIdle]	          
2015-07-11 04:15:40 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1172(coreaudiod) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context127.preventuseridlesleep" 00:08:09  id:0x10000019a [System: PrevIdle]	          
2015-07-11 04:15:45 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1253(BitTorrent) Released NoIdleSleepAssertion "there are active torrents" 07:42:28  id:0x100000162 [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-11 04:16:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 223(networkd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Networking for Safari.1159" 07:42:05  id:0x100000172 [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-11 04:17:26 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001b6 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:17:37 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000019f [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:17:37 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:10  id:0x5000001b6 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:17:38 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001b7 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:18:08 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:30  id:0x5000001b7 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:18:09 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001b9 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:18:20 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:11  id:0x5000001b9 [System: PrevIdle BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:18:31 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001bd [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:19:08 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:37  id:0x5000001bd [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:19:09 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001be [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:19:15 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:06  id:0x5000001be [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:24:15 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:06:37  id:0x100000019f [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:24:27 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001c0 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:25:47 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000019f [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:25:47 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:01:20  id:0x5000001c0 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:25:47 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1172(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context168.preventuseridlesleep" 00:01:20  id:0x1000001b5 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:25:48 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001c1 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:27:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1172(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context168.preventuseridlesleep" 00:02:07  id:0x1000001b5 [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:27:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:02:07  id:0x5000001c1 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:27:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001c3 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:28:03 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:07  id:0x5000001c3 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:28:04 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001c4 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:28:15 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:10  id:0x5000001c4 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:28:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001c5 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:28:18 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x5000001c5 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:28:18 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001c6 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:28:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:05  id:0x5000001c6 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:28:24 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001c7 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:28:41 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:17  id:0x5000001c7 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:30:56 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001cc [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:30:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x5000001cc [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:30:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001cd [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:31:02 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:03  id:0x5000001cd [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:31:02 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001ce [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:31:05 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x5000001ce [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:35:12 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001d4 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:35:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:04  id:0x5000001d4 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:35:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001d5 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:38:28 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1172(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context168.preventuseridlesleep" 00:03:16  id:0x1000001b5 [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:40:16 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:14:28  id:0x100000019f [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:40:16 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp] Using AC                        	          
2015-07-11 04:42:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000019f [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:42:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:06:59  id:0x5000001d5 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:42:25 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001d8 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:42:27 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x5000001d8 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:42:29 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001d9 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:47:27 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:05:03  id:0x100000019f [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:49:21 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000019f [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:49:21 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:06:52  id:0x5000001d9 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:49:31 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001df [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:49:32 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x5000001df [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:49:32 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001e0 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:49:54 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1734(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:21  id:0x5000001e0 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:50:04 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1172(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context168.preventuseridlesleep" 00:11:36  id:0x1000001b5 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:50:08 -0700 Assertions          	PID 223(networkd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Networking for Safari.1731" 00:33:46  id:0x1000001b3 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 04:50:08 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1172(coreaudiod) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context168.preventuseridlesleep" 00:11:40  id:0x1000001b5 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:47:25 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Battery health: Poor                                                       	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-10 20:32:34 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-11 05:47:27 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-11 05:47:27 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-11 05:47:36 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Battery health: Good; was: Poor                                            	          
2015-07-11 05:47:36 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using Batt                                	          
2015-07-11 05:48:19 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000169 [System: PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:48:32 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:48:32 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:13  id:0x500000169 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:48:33 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000016c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:49:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 50(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:30  id:0xb00000143 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:49:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:01:05  id:0x50000016c [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:49:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1169(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:01:06  id:0x10000016a [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:49:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000016e [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:49:40 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x50000016e [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:49:40 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000016f [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:49:42 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x50000016f [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:49:44 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000170 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:49:46 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x500000170 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:51:31 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000171 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:51:46 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:03:14  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:51:46 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp] Using Batt                      	          
2015-07-11 05:52:14 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:52:14 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:42  id:0x500000171 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:52:14 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000172 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:52:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x500000172 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:52:30 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1169(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:00:59  id:0x10000016a [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:54:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:02:03  id:0x100000016b [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:54:17 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using Batt                                	          
2015-07-11 05:56:44 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000173 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:56:54 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:56:54 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:10  id:0x500000173 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:56:56 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000174 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:57:36 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:40  id:0x500000174 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:57:37 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000175 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:57:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x500000175 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:57:49 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000176 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:57:52 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x500000176 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:57:53 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000177 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:57:54 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000177 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 05:59:54 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:02:59  id:0x100000016b [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:00:19 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000017b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:00:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:00:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:03  id:0x50000017b [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:00:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000017c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:01:30 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:01:07  id:0x50000017c [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:01:30 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000017d [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:01:33 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1169(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:01:13  id:0x10000016a [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:01:42 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:11  id:0x50000017d [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:01:43 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000017e [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:02:06 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:23  id:0x50000017e [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:02:07 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000017f [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:03:12 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1169(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:01:38  id:0x10000016a [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:04:06 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:03:43  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:04:06 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp] Using Batt                      	          
2015-07-11 06:06:05 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:06:05 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:03:57  id:0x50000017f [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:06:05 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000183 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:07:13 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:01:07  id:0x500000183 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:07:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1169(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:04:10  id:0x10000016a [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:09:13 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:03:08  id:0x100000016b [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:09:13 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using Batt                                	          
2015-07-11 06:09:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000184 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:09:19 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:09:19 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x500000184 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:09:19 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000185 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:09:27 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:07  id:0x500000185 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:10:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000186 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:10:46 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:07  id:0x500000186 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:10:46 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000187 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:10:47 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000187 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:10:56 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000188 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:10:59 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:03  id:0x500000188 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:11:00 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000189 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:11:02 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x500000189 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:11:03 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000018a [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:13:02 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:03:43  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:13:02 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp] Using Batt                      	          
2015-07-11 06:13:13 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:13:13 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:02:10  id:0x50000018a [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:13:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1169(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:02:20  id:0x10000016a [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:13:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000018c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:13:56 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x50000018c [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:14:00 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000018d [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:14:01 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000018d [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:14:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000018e [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:16:01 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:02:48  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:16:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:16:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:02:00  id:0x50000018e [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:16:20 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000018f [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:16:25 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1169(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:02:07  id:0x10000016a [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:16:26 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:05  id:0x50000018f [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:16:27 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000190 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:16:31 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:04  id:0x500000190 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:16:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000191 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:16:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000191 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:16:42 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000192 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:16:45 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x500000192 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:16:46 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000193 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:17:29 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:43  id:0x500000193 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:17:29 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000194 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:17:32 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x500000194 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:17:32 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000195 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:18:00 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:27  id:0x500000195 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:18:00 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000198 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:18:01 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000198 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:18:06 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000199 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:18:07 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x500000199 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:18:12 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000019a [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:18:14 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x50000019a [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:18:27 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1169(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:01:46  id:0x10000016a [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:20:14 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:03:56  id:0x100000016b [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:20:14 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using Batt                                	          
2015-07-11 06:20:14 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-11 06:20:14 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary ExternalMedia "com.apple.powermanagement.externalmediamounted" 00:32:46  id:0x80000012c [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-11 06:20:16 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-11 06:20:32 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000019b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:20:33 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:20:33 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x50000019b [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:21:40 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001a0 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:21:40 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001a0 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:21:41 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001a1 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:21:42 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x5000001a1 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:23:42 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:03:09  id:0x100000016b [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:25:29 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001a2 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:26:15 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:26:15 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:46  id:0x5000001a2 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:26:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001a3 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:26:25 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:08  id:0x5000001a3 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:26:28 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001a4 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:26:33 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:04  id:0x5000001a4 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:26:44 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1169(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:01:15  id:0x10000016a [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:28:33 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:02:17  id:0x100000016b [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:42:15 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001a8 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:42:18 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:42:18 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x5000001a8 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:42:18 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001a9 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:42:27 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:08  id:0x5000001a9 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:42:27 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001aa [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:42:28 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001aa [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:42:29 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001ab [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:43:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:48  id:0x5000001ab [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:43:20 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1169(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:01:04  id:0x10000016a [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:43:21 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001ac [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:43:31 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:10  id:0x5000001ac [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:43:32 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001ad [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:44:51 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:01:19  id:0x5000001ad [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:44:53 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001ae [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:46:47 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:01:54  id:0x5000001ae [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:46:49 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1169(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:03:18  id:0x10000016a [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:46:51 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001af [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:46:57 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:05  id:0x5000001af [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:46:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001b0 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:48:18 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:01:20  id:0x5000001b0 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:48:29 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1169(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:01:31  id:0x10000016a [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:50:18 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:08:00  id:0x100000016b [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:50:42 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001b1 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:50:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x100000016b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:50:55 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:13  id:0x5000001b1 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:50:56 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001b2 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:50:57 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x5000001b2 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:50:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001b3 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:51:27 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:29  id:0x5000001b3 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:51:27 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001b7 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:51:29 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x5000001b7 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:51:33 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001b8 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:51:34 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x5000001b8 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:51:36 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001b9 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:51:38 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x5000001b9 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:51:42 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001ba [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:51:45 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:02  id:0x5000001ba [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:51:45 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001bb [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:51:47 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x5000001bb [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:52:01 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1169(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 00:01:03  id:0x10000016a [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:52:33 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001bc [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:52:50 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1294(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:17  id:0x5000001bc [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 06:54:50 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:03:54  id:0x100000016b [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 07:08:56 -0700 BatteryHealth       	Warning level: 2 time: 19 cap: 226                                         	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-11 05:47:27 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-11 07:11:52 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-11 07:11:52 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-11 07:12:49 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1213(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000171 [System: PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 07:12:59 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x1000000173 [System: PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 07:12:59 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1213(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:10  id:0x500000171 [System: BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 07:12:59 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1213(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000174 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 07:13:06 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1213(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:06  id:0x500000174 [System: PrevIdle BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 07:13:54 -0700 Assertions          	PID 50(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:31  id:0xb00000144 [System: BGTask IntPrevDisp IPushSrvc kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 07:15:19 -0700 Assertions          	PID 16(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds_stores.power" 00:01:56  id:0xb00000175 [System: BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 07:18:06 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:05:07  id:0x1000000173 [System: BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 07:18:06 -0700                     	Summary- [System: BGTask] Using AC                                         	          
2015-07-11 08:00:17 -0700 Assertions          	PID 16(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 00:47:59  id:0xb0000013f [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-11 09:17:31 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1619(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001d6 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 09:17:38 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x1000000173 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 09:17:38 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1619(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:06  id:0x5000001d6 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 09:17:38 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1619(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x5000001d7 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 09:17:51 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1619(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:12  id:0x5000001d7 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-11 07:11:52 -0700 :0   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: 06CACD84-DA3F-4E83-BD1B-F4A05BB86102
2015-07-11 09:22:26 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-11 09:22:26 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary ExternalMedia "com.apple.powermanagement.externalmediamounted" 02:10:33  id:0x80000012c [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 09:22:26 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:04:47  id:0x1000000173 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 09:22:26 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd000001da [System: SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 09:22:41 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:15  id:0xd000001da [System: SRPrevSleep IntPrevDisp kCPU kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 09:22:41 -0700                     	Summary- [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp] Using AC                              	          
2015-07-11 09:22:41 -0700 Sleep               	Entering Sleep state due to 'Software Sleep pid=-1': Using AC (Charge:65%) 	3227 secs 
2015-07-11 09:22:44 -0700 PM Client Acks      	Delays to Sleep notifications: [com.apple.apsd is slow(3095 ms)] [discoveryd is slow(3140 ms)]           
2015-07-11 10:16:25 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Sleep notifications: [powerd is slow(3144 ms)] [IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00 driver is slow(msg: SetState to 0)(501 ms)] [en1 driver is slow(msg: WillChangeState to 0)(588 ms)] [AppleAHCIDiskQueueManager driver is slow(msg: SetState to 0)(1205 ms)]           
2015-07-11 10:16:25 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned on                                                       	          
2015-07-11 10:16:25 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Released ExternalMedia "com.apple.powermanagement.externalmediamounted" 03:04:31  id:0x80000012c [System: BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:16:28 -0700 Wake                	Wake [CDNVA] due to PWRB XHC/User: Using AC (Charge:93%)                   	6657 secs 
2015-07-11 10:16:28 -0700 Kernel Client Acks  	Delays to Wake notifications: [AppleIntelFramebuffer driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(363 ms)] [AppleHDADriver driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(452 ms)] [ApplePS2Controller driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(614 ms)] [IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05 driver is slow(msg: SetState to 4)(1227 ms)] [EAPDFix driver is slow(msg: SetState to 1)(1303 ms)] [PRT5 driver is slow(msg: SetState to 2)(2777 ms)]           
2015-07-11 10:16:28 -0700 PM Client Acks      	Delays to Wake notifications: [com.apple.xpc.activity is slow(324 ms)]           
2015-07-11 10:16:30 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:58:51  id:0x1000000173 [System: PrevIdle BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:16:30 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevIdle BGTask] Using AC                                	          
2015-07-11 10:18:14 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1179(coreaudiod) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context86.preventuseridlesleep" 03:05:14  id:0x100000172 [System: PrevIdle BGTask]	          
2015-07-11 10:18:14 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1179(coreaudiod) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context105.preventuseridlesleep" 01:00:43  id:0x1000001cd [System: PrevIdle BGTask]	          
2015-07-11 10:18:34 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000223 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:18:50 -0700 Assertions          	PID 229(nsurlsessiond) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "NSURLSessionTask 363E8F34-0D64-49E5-AD83-28197AEC63F9" 00:01:36  id:0x10000021e [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:19:50 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x1000000173 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:19:50 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:01:16  id:0x500000223 [System: PrevIdle BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:19:51 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000022e [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:20:07 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:15  id:0x50000022e [System: PrevIdle BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:20:07 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000022f [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:20:19 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:11  id:0x50000022f [System: PrevIdle BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:20:19 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000230 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:22:26 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1274(softwareupdated) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Updating Software (com.apple.SoftwareUpdate.Session)" 00:05:10  id:0x100000220 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:22:26 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1274(softwareupdated) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Updating Software (com.apple.SoftwareUpdate.Session)" 00:02:52  id:0x10000022c [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:22:27 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1287(storeassetd) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.storeagent.UpdateStaging" 00:05:16  id:0xb00000218 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp BGTask IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:22:27 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1287(storeassetd) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.storeagent.UpdateStaging" 00:02:53  id:0xb0000022b [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:24:12 -0700 Assertions          	PID 229(nsurlsessiond) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "NSURLSessionTask 1E91E077-088B-4A78-A2CD-A29FDC2CC785" 00:06:57  id:0x100000222 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:25:02 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:04:43  id:0x500000230 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:25:13 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1179(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context117.preventuseridlesleep" 00:04:54  id:0x100000224 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:25:28 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000236 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:25:30 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x500000236 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:25:30 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000237 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:30:30 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:10:39  id:0x1000000173 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:30:30 -0700                     	Summary- [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp] Using AC                        	          
2015-07-11 10:31:25 -0700 Assertions          	PID 229(nsurlsessiond) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "NSURLSessionTask B63546D6-C085-4725-AD98-0C23B609FA12" 00:14:11  id:0x10000021d [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:31:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 231(networkd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Networking for nsurlsessiond.229" 00:13:06  id:0x100000219 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:33:31 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x1000000173 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:33:31 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:08:00  id:0x500000237 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:33:41 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1179(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context117.preventuseridlesleep" 00:08:13  id:0x100000224 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:34:26 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000023f [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:34:35 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:08  id:0x50000023f [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:34:35 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000240 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:39:32 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1179(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context117.preventuseridlesleep" 00:05:05  id:0x100000224 [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:39:35 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:06:04  id:0x1000000173 [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:39:51 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x1000000173 [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:39:51 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:05:15  id:0x500000240 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:39:52 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000243 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:39:53 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x500000243 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:39:53 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000244 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:40:23 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:29  id:0x500000244 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:40:26 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000245 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:40:49 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:23  id:0x500000245 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:40:59 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1179(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context117.preventuseridlesleep" 00:01:08  id:0x100000224 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:41:01 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000247 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:45:49 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:05:57  id:0x1000000173 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:46:43 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1179(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context117.preventuseridlesleep" 00:05:42  id:0x100000224 [System: PrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:46:56 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x1000000173 [System: PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:46:56 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:05:54  id:0x500000247 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:46:56 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x500000249 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:46:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:01  id:0x500000249 [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:46:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Created PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:00:00  id:0x50000024a [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:51:58 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:05:02  id:0x1000000173 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:53:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TurnedOn InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:00:00  id:0x1000000173 [System: PrevIdle PrevDisp IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:53:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1762(com.apple.WebKi) Released PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep "com.apple.WebCore: HTMLMediaElement playback" 00:06:41  id:0x50000024a [System: PrevIdle IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:53:50 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1179(coreaudiod) TurnedOff PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context117.preventuseridlesleep" 00:06:54  id:0x100000224 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:58:39 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventDisplaySleep "com.apple.powermanagement.delayDisplayOff" 00:04:59  id:0x1000000173 [System: IntPrevDisp kDisp]	          
2015-07-11 10:58:39 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-11 10:59:09 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1179(coreaudiod) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "com.apple.audio.context117.preventuseridlesleep" 00:12:13  id:0x100000224 [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-11 11:30:07 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using Batt                                	          
2015-07-11 12:06:31 -0700 Assertions          	PID 231(networkd) Released PreventUserIdleSystemSleep "Networking for Safari.1996" 01:04:39  id:0x100000262 [System: No Assertions]	          
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-11 07:11:52 -0700 :1   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

UUID: 60CCE2A6-AFAB-4CC1-A383-D9029046B888
2015-07-11 12:07:10 -0700 Notification        	Display is turned off                                                      	          
2015-07-11 12:07:10 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Summary ExternalMedia "com.apple.powermanagement.externalmediamounted" 01:50:41  id:0x800000200 [System: No Assertions]	          
2015-07-11 12:07:10 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) Created InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:00  id:0xd0000027a [System: SRPrevSleep kCPU]	          
2015-07-11 12:07:25 -0700 Assertions          	PID 26(powerd) TimedOut InternalPreventSleep "com.apple.powermanagement.darkwakelinger" 00:00:15  id:0xd0000027a [System: SRPrevSleep kCPU]	          
2015-07-11 12:07:25 -0700 Sleep               	Entering Sleep state due to 'Software Sleep pid=-1': Using BATT (Charge:77%) 	          
2015-07-11 12:07:29 -0700 PM Client Acks      	Delays to Sleep notifications: [com.apple.apsd is slow(2965 ms)] [discoveryd is slow(3126 ms)]           
Sleep/Wakes since boot at 2015-07-11 07:11:52 -0700 :2   Dark Wake Count in this sleep cycle:0

2015-07-11 12:42:52 -0700 Start               	powerd process is started                                                  	          
2015-07-11 12:42:52 -0700                     	Summary- [System: No Assertions] Using AC                                  	          
2015-07-11 12:45:15 -0700 Assertions          	PID 53(apsd) Released ApplePushServiceTask "com.apple.apsd-login" 00:01:30  id:0xb00000146 [System: PrevIdle BGTask]	          
2015-07-11 12:47:01 -0700 Assertions          	PID 20(UserEventAgent) Released BackgroundTask "com.apple.metadata.mds_stores.power" 00:03:21  id:0xb00000143 [System: PrevIdle BGTask]	          
2015-07-11 12:50:48 -0700 Assertions          	PID 1268(BitTorrent) Released NoIdleSleepAssertion "there are active torrents" 00:05:33  id:0x100000172 [System: BGTask]	          

2015-07-11 12:53:22 -0700 :Showing all currently held IOKit power assertions
Assertion status system-wide:
   BackgroundTask                 1
   ApplePushServiceTask           0
   UserIsActive                   0
   PreventUserIdleDisplaySleep    0
   PreventSystemSleep             0
   ExternalMedia                  1
   PreventUserIdleSystemSleep     0
   NetworkClientActive            0
Listed by owning process:
   pid 29(powerd): [0x0000008b0008012c] 00:10:28 ExternalMedia named: "com.apple.powermanagement.externalmediamounted" 
   pid 20(UserEventAgent): [0x000000b4000b0140] 00:09:47 BackgroundTask named: "com.apple.metadata.mds.power" 
	Created for PID: 35. 
No kernel assertions.

Hope this Help you Ahmed if  you need any other info I am ready to help Just help me to fix this  :(

Hope this Help you Ahmed if  you need any other info I am ready to help Just help me to fix this  :(

Have you patched your DSDT to fix USB controllers so they don't interfere with Sleep functionality? Or do you use some USB devices, like a WiFi/Bluetooth dongle and you keep them connected while attempting to sleep? This line in the log shows you should patch the DSDT correctly:

Wake [CDNVA] due to PWRB XHC/User: Using AC (Charge:93%)