Guide for Installing OS X on Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p

ahmed_ais

1,428 posts in this topic

How to access EFI folder now without creating everything from the beginning (maybe it's hidden or something, cuz can't see it)? I mean I only can see installer partition  from the usb, but not the EFI folder. Or I have to do it again?

And one more question, if the config file is the problem, then can I use this here(from the first post)?

How to access EFI folder now without creating everything from the beginning (maybe it's hidden or something, cuz can't see it)? I mean I only can see installer partition  from the usb, but not the EFI folder. Or I have to do it again?

Normally your USB will have two partitions. The first is EFI and the second is the installer. If you plug the USB under Windows, only the first will be visible. If you pluge the USB under OS X, however, only the second will be visible unless you issue the command to show/mount the first as well.

So if you can boot into Windows do it and open the EFI partition on the USB. Zip the EFI folder and attach it here. If you have access to OS X setup some where then boot it and insert the USB. Open Terminal application and enter the following command:

diskutil list

You will see a list of all volumes available either mounted already or not. Skim through them to find the disk with the same size as your USB (this is your USB!). There will be two partitions under that disk each have an identifier like this diskXsY where X and Y are numbers. Note the identifier of the EFI partition, assume for now it is disk1s0, then enter this command:

diskutil mount disk1s0

Now the EFI partition on the USB will be mounted and ou can open it and zip the EFI folder inside it to attach i here.

And one more question, if the config file is the problem, then can I use this here(from the first post)?

No. The attached config.plist in first post is configured for the actual system after installation is done.

Okay, I'm using Windows 8.1 with VMware Yosemite, so I'm doing everything under VM. 

And thanks for the info and terminal commands :)

NP. A rule of thumb: any entry in the config.plist that start with # will be ignored. No matter what you set a value for that entry it will be ignored. So, for example, you set #ig-platform-id to 0x0a260006 which is correct value but the item itself is ignored because of the # symbol. For any entry you will edit, make sure to remove the # symbol from its name so Clover can consider it. 

Now to the details ...

• ACPI section: usually we don't need to do anything here for Clover on the USB so it is OK to have all sub entries preceded with #. Make sure to comment out HaltEnabler (i.e put #) or set it to NO because it is not needed either.
  • Boot section: you have two entries called Arguments. One of them is commented with # so is ignored and the other is not. You only need one so merge them into a single entry without #.
  • Graphics section: yes you should inject Intel but make sure to remove the symbol # before the tag Inject to be effective. I already gave example about ig-platform-id so remove the #.
  • SMBIOS section: everything is commented out with # which is invalid of course. You should set the correct SMBIOS information.

Since you are new to this, I suggest you start with Clover Configurator which will give you a GUI to set up all these options correctly especially the SMBIOS. Over the time you will get enough experience to edit the code by hand.

Oh well I didn't mind the #. I know that in some files it's used for comments, but when I used editor like PlistEdit didn't noticed. Anyway, I'm totally new at MacOS and installing it over a pc. Well I'm going to try to fix my config.plist file and to try to install the OS.

Thanks for the help, again :)

Oh well I didn't mind the #. I know that in some files it's used for comments, but when I used editor like PlistEdit didn't noticed. Anyway, I'm totally new at MacOS and installing it over a pc. Well I'm going to try to fix my config.plist file and to try to install the OS.

Thanks for the help, again :)

We all started from square one .. take your time  :yes:

REMEMBER: it is totally wrong to remove all # symbols even from the fields you don't want to use. Only remove the # from the fields you want to set and leave the rest as is.

I created a video with all the steps I've done(of course I cut the video as is possible) and I'm going to share it later. if I have a problem again, may help to investigate where I make a mistake, or if it is okay and boot from it, going to share it, to help others :)

Will test the USB drive now :)

I created a video with all the steps I've done(of course I cut the video as is possible) and I'm going to share it later. if I have a problem again, may help to investigate where I make a mistake, or if it is okay and boot from it, going to share it, to help others :)

Will test the USB drive now :)

Good! If it works and I found the video clear and easy I will add it to the first post ...

I failed again. I really don't know why, but the good part of that is I have a video and maybe you can help me :)

By the way the error is exactly the same af the previews one  (maybe not an error but the text before the restart) and restart immediately after that.

Here's the video(8:42 min, hope everything's okay with the vid):

p.s. If the issue isn't that big, I can record the missing/wrong part, to edit the video after that and to share it as a Tutorial. :)

I failed again. I really don't know why, but the good part of that is I have a video and maybe you can help me :)

By the way the error is exactly the same af the previews one  (maybe not an error but the text before the restart) and restart immediately after that.

I couldn't catch where the problem is unless you are using faulty FakeSMC.kext or HFSPlus.efi. Anyway, I'm attaching the EFI folder I use on my USB stick to try it as is. Remove the EFI folder on your USB and put mine then try again.

EFI.zip

Okay, with your EFI folder I successfully installed the Yosemite, but without network.

Will install Clover and will see if I can fix network problem, or will continue later today(need a sleep :D )

And thanks for the folder(btw I don't know why my files don't work, because I downloaded them from the first post, never mind).

Will text later :)

Edit: Here again :) 
Well, I installed Clover with the same settings as settings for the USB, + these settings from the tut:

• Boot > Arguments > dart=0 darkwake=10 kext-dev-mode=1
  • Devices > FakeID > IntelGFX > 0x04128086
  • SMBIOS >
    • iMac14,2 will work nice without issues reported

and after the restart, Yosemite doesn't start, and doesn't show the apple Logo too. I booted from USB again, started the Yosemite, and replaced plist config with this attached here, and the issue is the same and still there. Maybe Clover or Clover plist editor do something on my files? I'm using latest version of the editors and Clover, but I had problems to boot and now I have problem with the boot again. So for now don't know what cause this problem.

Okay, with your EFI folder I successfully installed the Yosemite, but without network.

Will install Clover and will see if I can fix network problem, or will continue later today(need a sleep :D )

And thanks for the folder(btw I don't know why my files don't work, because I downloaded them from the first post, never mind).

Although you were able to boot using my EFI folder, I still advice you to use it to know where you fault is. Compare the config.plist between both and try to make sense of it. Also you did not mention which FakeSMC you used. Non-working network is something expected as they don't work out of the box. You should read the post-installation section in my guide so you know how to fix WiFi and Ethernet.

Edit: Here again :) 

Well, I installed Clover with the same settings as settings for the USB, + these settings from the tut:

• Boot > Arguments > dart=0 darkwake=10 kext-dev-mode=1
  • Devices > FakeID > IntelGFX > 0x04128086
  • SMBIOS >
    • iMac14,2 will work nice without issues reported
and after the restart, Yosemite doesn't start, and doesn't show the apple Logo too. I booted from USB again, started the Yosemite, and replaced plist config with this attached here, and the issue is the same and still there. Maybe Clover or Clover plist editor do something on my files? I'm using latest version of the editors and Clover, but I had problems to boot and now I have problem with the boot again. So for now don't know what cause this problem.

Since you have installed Yosemite successfully you should have used the config.plist I attached in the guide. It has everything you need but only miss SMBIOS which you can get using Clover Configurator or copy that section from USB's config.plist (proceed with caution).

PS: don't expect that you have a terrible problem that nobody ever had. If you think something is not right then suspect you are not doing it right. Keep reading the guide and trying to fix whatever problem you may find. We all almost have the same hardware so the guide will be compatible with yours no doubt.

Although you were able to boot using my EFI folder, I still advice you to use it to know where you fault is. Compare the config.plist between both and try to make sense of it. 

Yeah I will compare them for sure. But it's a bit strange that I have used attached one, and still doesn't work.

Here are the options for Clover and edited config.plist(I only edited SMBIOS and darkwake to 10):

Clover Options

clover1.jpg  Clover2.jpg

Replaced the Clover config.plist file with the attached one and opened with Clover Configurator:

smbios.jpg   devicec.jpg   boot.jpg

But still haven't working bootloader. Of course I will dig into it to find where I have made mistakes and will try to fix all drivers :)

Also you did not mention which FakeSMC you used. Non-working network is something expected as they don't work out of the box. 

I will check the version later and will tell you. But is downloaded from the links of the first post :)

Since you have installed Yosemite successfully you should have used the config.plist I attached in the guide. It has everything you need but only miss SMBIOS which you can get using Clover Configurator or copy that section from USB's config.plist (proceed with caution).

Oh well, the next thing I'm going to do would be to copy generated SMBIOS section from USB and to paste it into the OS config.plist. I think Clover or Clover Configurator do something wrong and that's why the OS doesn't boot. Anyway, I will text later when I will have tested copy/paste method :)

Edit: Okay I found the problem. maybe I have used not working files HFSPlus.efi and both kext files (FakeSMC.kext and VoodooPS2Controller.kext). I replaced them with these from your folder and used your config.plist(i think the attached one should works flawlessly). So I think my problem was these three files, and now I have bootable Yosemite :)

But now how to setup my internet and lan driver? I've read these steps:

• Go to /S/L/E and delete ALXEthernet.kext. (If you don't have this it is OK)
  • Recreate the kernel cache.
  • Open System Preferences and delete the corresponding network interface, e. g. en0.
  • Reboot.
  • Install the new driver and recreate the kernel cache. I recommend to use Kext Wizard or a similar utility for the installation.
  • Reboot
  • Open System Preferences again, select Network and check if the new network interface has been created automatically or create it manually now.
  • Configure the interface.

first I don't see to have this file "ALXEthernet.kext", secondly I have the driver (kext file too), but how to install it?

Kext Wizard should be downloaded because isn't installed in Yosemite? And How to "Recreate the kernel cache" ?

Sorry, but this seems a bit difficult for me,  I mean there's no info how to do it and I have to do a research and then to hope the founded thing to works.

So of course I do a research and found this:

sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions
sudo kextcache -update-volume /

is it the right thing? Thanks again and sorry for the "noobs" questions maybe :)

Hey, I just read that you have problems now with ethernet? Ethernet is the easiest thing during this process in my opinion. First of all remove everything you installed during internet process .Then just download Kext Utility from this site: http://www.hackintoshosx.com/files/file/4279-kext-utility-el-capitan-ready/  then drag and drop this kext: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/313-atherose2200ethernet/ into to the app, reboot and it is done. To answer your other question "And How to "Recreate the kernel cache" ?" This program will do it for you.

Last of all, I have to mention that I have still problems with config.plist like you. If I change something in SMBIOS I can't reboot anymore. I don't know what is the problem but I use the config.plist from the tutorial and it works perfectly. I hope you can succsessfully make internet working.

Okay I downloaded the app and will test it a bit later. Thanks for the info. 

Maybe the Ethernet and Audio would be the easiest part of getting better my os :)

Edit: I have a working Ethernet, but not Audio, maybe because my Yosemite ver is not 10.10.2 or 10.10.3, so I made the steps with the second method that says won't have problems after updating so now I'm updating to 10.10.4 and will see if I have audio or not. Well and there's a problem with the graphics, sometimes shows 16 bits of colours, but I applied this fix. Anyway Will see after the update(and yeah I know that maybe this not works if the laptop is restarted not turned off).  

Edit2: bad idea to update to latest version(10.10.4). Now it doesn't boot. Grrr..

20150706_044459.jpg

Now everything from beginning?

I don't think updating to 10.10.4 effected something because I updated without problems. You can try to reboot many times, sometimes I can't boot into OSX too but after couple of tries I am back in OSX, you can boot with verbose. To do this you have to press "space" when you are at clover bootmenu. But if you can boot back into OSX then you can solve the audio problem with this.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/372-applehda-for-alc282/ Follow the second method so you shouldn't have any problems with audio after updating OSX.

Nope, there' no difference with or not -v.

And it's hard to capture all the screen, because of restart after whole lines with the text.

yosdemite_10_10_4_problem.jpg

It there a way to recover, before update?

Nope, there' no difference with or not -v.

And it's hard to capture all the screen, because of restart after whole lines with the text.

yosdemite_10_10_4_problem.jpg

It there a way to recover, before update?

I think that your config.plist file is corrput again or have some stuff that doesn't have to be like this. If you can, go to windows, open cmd and type.

0.diskpart

1.select disk 0

2.list partition

3.then find the paritiion which is about 500mb(this is EFI folder)

4.then select partition x(x is the partition number) mine is 1

5. assign letter=b

6.exit

7. taskkill /f /im explorer.exe

8.explorer.exe

9.Now go to the EFI/CLOVER and replace your config.plist file with the one which is in this tutorial.

10. reboot and try to boot into OSX

ATTENTION! Do not remove anything else from EFI partition. Only replace config.plist.

Make sure you don't have the second videocard inserted.

Let me know if you get things to work.

Okay I will try to fix my config.plist (if it's the problem) and will text back.

by the way i have added some codes to it, but I'm on 99% sure that everything was ok, cuz I copied and pasted them to the right sections and carefully checked the file, but anyway, thanks for the help and I'm going to test it :)

Edit: No luck at all, tried my backed up and working config.plist, and this from here too, but the problem is somewhere else. So maybe some kext is not working or I don't know. I only fixed my graphics, network and audio (the second method), and after that I restarted my laptop and had problems with the graphics (16 bits were showing, although I was added fix for it in the config file), but still the OS was working and booting, after the update of the Yosemite to 10.10.4 stops to boot. Maybe I will reinstall it and will do all of these things from the beginning. :)

Edit: I have a working Ethernet, but not Audio, maybe because my Yosemite ver is not 10.10.2 or 10.10.3, so I made the steps with the second method that says won't have problems after updating so now I'm updating to 10.10.4 and will see if I have audio or not. Well and there's a problem with the graphics, sometimes shows 16 bits of colours, but I applied this fix. Anyway Will see after the update(and yeah I know that maybe this not works if the laptop is restarted not turned off).  

Edit2: bad idea to update to latest version(10.10.4). Now it doesn't boot. Grrr..

20150706_044459.jpg

Now everything from beginning?

There is literally nothing wrong with updating to 10.10.4 and updated on release day and had no problem whatsoever. Graphics is fixable to have full QE/CI and the color gradients that used to appear after display Off/On is fixable using custom EDID. Audio is also fixable but using a patched AppleHDA with 10.10.4 will not work to the best of my knowledge as the patch need to be re-applied to AppleHDA.kext from 10.10.4. That said, I see you are using the method of DummyHDA like I do  and that should not be affected by 10.10.4 update. 

I also see you have a problem regarding EAPDFis.kext which resulted in the kernel panic. Try to remove it and clear cache then download and  install it again. And why are you using MacBookAir6,2 SMBIOS???

I think that your config.plist file is corrput again or have some stuff that doesn't have to be like this. If you can, go to windows, open cmd and type.

Let me know if you get things to work.

I will definitely be against manipulating any thing Clover related by mounting EFI partition on Windows. I cannot count the number this ruined my bootloader setup and would advice to use Terminal from USB installer or any Linux system instead.

Okay I will try to fix my config.plist (if it's the problem) and will text back.

by the way i have added some code to it, but I'm on 99% sure that everything was ok, cuz I copied and pasted them to the right sections and carefully checked the file, but anyway, thanks for the help and I'm going to test it :)

Edit: No luck at all, tried my backed up and working config.plist, and this from here too, but the problem is somewhere else. So maybe some kext is not working or I don't know. I only fixed my graphics, network and audio (the second method), and after that I restarted my laptop and had problems with the graphics (16 bits were showing, but I was added fix for it in the config file), but still the OS was working and booting, after the update of the Yosemite to 10.10.4 stops to boot. Maybe I will reinstall it and will do all of these things from the beginning. :)

Make sure you are using the config.plist I posted here in addition to a compatible SMBIOS as stated in the guide. Follow the guide step by step and read carefully instead of trying out things and having errors.

Well, my config.plist is using MacBookPro11,1, the photo is just from one of the config.plist files I have tried (with all of the files I've tried shows exactly the same lines of code in -v mode, so no I don't use 6.2)

Here's my config.plist:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>ACPI</key>
	<dict>
		<key>DSDT</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Debug</key>
			<false/>
			<key>DropOEM_DSM</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Fixes</key>
			<dict>
				<key>FixRegions_10000000</key>
				<true/>
			</dict>
			<key>Name</key>
			<string>DSDT.aml</string>
			<key>ReuseFFFF</key>
			<false/>
		</dict>
		<key>SSDT</key>
		<dict>
			<key>DropOem</key>
			<true/>
			<key>Generate</key>
			<false/>
		</dict>
	</dict>
	<key>Boot</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Arguments</key>
		<string>dart=0 darkwake=10 kext-dev-mode=1</string>
		<key>Debug</key>
		<false/>
		<key>DefaultLoader</key>
		<string>boot.efi</string>
		<key>DefaultVolume</key>
		<string>LastBootedVolume</string>
		<key>Legacy</key>
		<string>PBR</string>
		<key>Secure</key>
		<false/>
		<key>Timeout</key>
		<integer>-1</integer>
		<key>XMPDetection</key>
		<false/>
	</dict>
	<key>Devices</key>
	<dict>
	 	<key>FakeID</key>
 		<dict>
   			<key>IntelGFX</key>
   			<string>0x04128086</string>
   		</dict>
		<key>Audio</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Inject</key>
			<string>3</string>
			<key>ResetHDA</key>
			<true/>
		</dict>
		<key>USB</key>
		<dict>
			<key>AddClockID</key>
			<false/>
			<key>FixOwnership</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Inject</key>
			<false/>
		</dict>
		<key>UseIntelHDMI</key>
		<true/>
	</dict>
	<key>GUI</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Hide</key>
		<array>
			<string>BOOTX64.EFI</string>
			<string>Windows</string>
		</array>
		<key>Language</key>
		<string>en:0</string>
		<key>Mouse</key>
		<dict>
			<key>DoubleClick</key>
			<integer>500</integer>
			<key>Enabled</key>
			<true/>
			<key>Mirror</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Speed</key>
			<integer>8</integer>
		</dict>
		<key>Scan</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Entries</key>
			<true/>
			<key>Legacy</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Tool</key>
			<true/>
		</dict>
		<key>ScreenResolution</key>
		<string>1920x1080</string>
		<key>Theme</key>
		<string>ios7</string>
	</dict>
	<key>Graphics</key>
	<dict>
   		<key>CustomEDID</key>
   			<data>
				AP///////wAw5BYEAAAAAAAXAQSQIxN4ChXVnllQmCYOUFQAAAABAQEBAQEB
				AQEBAQEBAQEBGjaAoHA4H0AwIDUAWcIQAAAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
				AAAA/gBMRyBEaXNwbGF5CiAgAAAA/gBMUDE1NldGMS1UTEMyAGw=
   			</data>
		<key>Inject</key>
		<dict>
			<key>ATI</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Intel</key>
			<true/>
			<key>NVidia</key>
			<false/>
		</dict>
		<key>InjectEDID</key>
   		<true/>
		<key>ig-platform-id</key>
		<string>0x0a260006</string>
	</dict>
	<key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
	<dict>
		<key>AppleRTC</key>
		<true/>
		<key>KextsToPatch</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>AppleHDA - ALC282 (1 of 3)</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				hBnUEQ==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>AppleHDA</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				ggLsEA==
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>AppleHDA - ALC282 (2 of 3)</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				hAjsEA==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				AAAAAA==
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>AppleHDA - ALC282 (3 of 3)</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				hQjsEA==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				AAAAAA==
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Boot graphics glitch, 10.10.2 (1 of 2)</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				QYjE6xE=
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>IOGraphicsFamily</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				QYjE6zE=
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Boot graphics glitch, 10.10.2 (2 of 2)</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				hcB0a0g=
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>IOGraphicsFamily</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				McB0W0g=
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>0x0a260006 9MB cursor bytes patch</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<string>0600260a01030303000000020000300100006000</string>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>AppleIntelFramebufferAzul</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<string>0600260a01030303000000020000300100009000</string>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Enable internal display after sleep for 0x0a2e000a, 0x0a26000a</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				AQAAAEAAAADWAAAABQUAAA==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>disabled:AppleIntelFrameBufferAzul</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				AQAAAEAAAAAeAAAABQUAAA==
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Trim Enabler</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				AEFQUExFIFNTRAA=
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>IOAHCIBlockStorage</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Enable USB3 after wake for Intel 8 series chipset</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				xoDIAAAAAQ==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>AppleUSBXHCI</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				xoDIAAAAAA==
				</data>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>10.10-BCM94352-5GHz-US-FCC-dv</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				QYP8/3QsSA==
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>AirPortBrcm4360</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				ZscGVVPrKw==
				</data>
			</dict>
		</array>
	</dict>
	<key>RtVariables</key>
	<dict>
		<key>MLB</key>
		<string>C02032109R5DC771H</string>
		<key>ROM</key>
		<string>UseMacAddr0</string>
	</dict>
	<key>SMBIOS</key>
	<dict>
		<key>BiosReleaseDate</key>
		<string>10/29/13</string>
		<key>BiosVendor</key>
		<string>Apple Inc.</string>
		<key>BiosVersion</key>
		<string>MBP111.88Z.0138.B03.1310291227</string>
		<key>Board-ID</key>
		<string>Mac-189A3D4F975D5FFC</string>
		<key>BoardManufacturer</key>
		<key>BoardType</key>
		<integer>10</integer>
		<key>ChassisAssetTag</key>
		<string>MacBook-Aluminum</string>
		<key>ChassisManufacturer</key>
		<key>ChassisType</key>
		<string>08</string>
		<key>Family</key>
		<string>MacBook Pro</string>
		<key>Manufacturer</key>
		<key>Mobile</key>
		<true/>
		<key>ProductName</key>
		<string>MacBookPro11,1</string>
		<key>SerialNumber</key>
		<string>C02KPQ79FGYY</string>
		<key>Trust</key>
		<false/>
		<key>Version</key>
		<string>1.0</string>
	</dict>
	<key>SystemParameters</key>
	<dict>
		<key>InjectKexts</key>
		<string>Detect</string>
		<key>InjectSystemID</key>
		<true/>
	</dict>
</dict>
</plist>

I also see you have a problem regarding EAPDFis.kext which resulted in the kernel panic. Try to remove it and clear cache then download and  install it again. 

How to do it, because I don't know how to remove/deinstall the file from the terminal :)

Edit: Okay, I think I found the trick to remove it:

mv /System/Library/Extensions/EAPDFls.kext /backup

Will test it, and going to text you again :)

I have done this multiple times and nothing havent gone wrong, so I don't know. What is the other option to to this if you can't get into the OS X? I tought about the SMBIOS stuff and wanted to ask, which SMBIOS you use in your plist?Am asking because I use your plist and if I open it with configurator the SMBIOS fields are all emty. And if I change it I can't boot anymore into OS-X. I wanted to ask one more thing. If I boot into OS-X I see some graphic bugs for about 2 seconds. Is it fixable?

Well, first to say, I'm texting from it, so somehow I started the OS, before that, I just went to the recovery options then waited to see if will find backup, but then I decided to turn it off, then power it on and it boot without problem, but showed me the login dialogue for apple account, I skipped it, then showed that it's "setup the things" the animation with the three checks and loaded :)

p.s. So maybe recover options or the full shutting down fixed the os somehow?

Now, I will open my config.plist and will check everything, and i still have blinking bug with the graphics, which is very annoying(I think I have fixed graphics, but still have problems...)

Edit: After I somehow boot into the os, I downloaded the config file from here, added SMBIOS (with copy and paste, not with clover configurator) then made All the steps to have a working audio and graphics and after the restart I've faced the same problem. So I think the problem is some of the files for the audio I think as ahmed_ais said that the EAPDFls.kext is the problem, but this file is needed to have working audio, right?

• Remove VoodooHDA.kext if installed. (S/L/E or Clover/Kexts/ or Extra/Kexts)
  • Make sure you have untouched vanilla AppleHDA.kext in S/L/E
  • Install DummyHDA.kext & EAPDFix.kext using your favourite kext utility in System/Library/Extensions
  • Repair Permissions & Rebuild Cache
  • Go to Clover Configurator -> Devices -> Audio (Inject) and set it to 3
  • Edit your Clover's config.plist and add the following patch to KernelAndKextPatches > KextsToPatch section

So this is how I tried to fix my audio and I made everything step by step, And don't think I've done something wrong...

As I said the config.plist now is the provided here, with SMBIOS add by me with text editor, nothing else!

Have you checked the junk/spam folder? keep trying as you should have an active account there to get the up-to-date builds, other useful tools and ask for help if you have problems related to that driver there too.

I'm attaching the latest build available in that thread. 

Should this driver (instructions followed, injected with kext wizard) provide 2 finger scrolling in osx?

I see it's working, I have a touchpad in SysPrefs, where there wasn't one without the driver.

But not getting multitouch, by the looks of it.

I have done this multiple times and nothing havent gone wrong, so I don't know. What is the other option to to this if you can't get into the OS X?

As I said before you can use the USB installer and open Terminal once the USB is booted. And also you can use any Linux distribution and mount the EFI partition then work with it. Windows was not reliable enough for me but this may be just me.

I tought about the SMBIOS stuff and wanted to ask, which SMBIOS you use in your plist?Am asking because I use your plist and if I open it with configurator the SMBIOS fields are all emty. And if I change it I can't boot anymore into OS-X.

I will assume you are asking me and if not just ignore my reply. I use the same config.plist attached in first post but with SMBIOS added. It was by intention not to include SMBIOS with the attached config.plist so the SMBIOS's serial number is not exposed (everyone should have his unique number). Regarding clover configurator, I had problems using it with some of the hot-patches as I found it just removes them so I stopped using it for a while. I have to say thought, it never removed anything that made my setup stops working.

If I boot into OS-X I see some graphic bugs for about 2 seconds. Is it fixable?

Not sure what do you mean ...

Well, first to say, I'm texting from it, so somehow I started the OS, before that, I just went to the recovery options then waited to see if will find backup, but then I decided to turn it off, then power it on and it boot without problem, but showed me the login dialogue for apple account, I skipped it, then showed that it's "setup the things" the animation with the three checks and loaded :)

p.s. So maybe recover options or the full shutting down fixed the os somehow?

I think the update went just fine but your OS X partition may needed fix permissions ...

... but this file is needed to have working audio, right?

The EAPDFix.kext is required to fix audio problems after waking from sleep. It is not, however, mandatory to have audio in the first place.

So this is how I tried to fix my audio and I made everything step by step, And don't think I've done something wrong...

As I said the config.plist now is the provided here, with SMBIOS add by me with text editor, nothing else!

So, is everything OK?