Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dgallegors

Some Issues with Mavericks

2 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, i have a Samsung np500p4c-t03cl laptop, and after a lot of problems, i finally can install OS X in my pc using Niresh Mavericks DVD.

but, so as i said before, i've got some troubles with my installation, caused by hardware i think.

my laptop specs are:

Intel® Core™ i5 3210M (2.50 GHz, 3 MB, caché L3), Intel HM76

NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 650M gDDR3 1 GB // Intel HD 4000

DDR3 de 8 GB a 1,600 MHz (4 GB x 2), 2 SODIMM

S-ATAII de 1 TB (5,400 RPM)

Wifi Qualcom Atheros AR9485WB-EG

Eth Realtek PCIe GBE

Realtek audio card

troubles are:

-for some reason osx only boot with the flags PCIRootUID=1 -x -v, is that "normal"?

if i dont use -x flag the mic start to capture audio and the speakers got noise (i read in bootloading some of voodooHDA failed or something like that)

-without flag -x got troubles with the Win8 partition

-doesnt recognize usb devices (usb mouse is what only works) with this i cant run [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]

-and wifi, but I found out that my network card is not supported yet

-i can boot osx only using the niresh dvd, otherwise boots win8 automatically

thanks in advance, ive googled a lot to find some responses, but no success.

Advertisement

Hi and Welcome.

1º We don't give support for Distros, see the link about this in my signature.

2º The GT 650M doesn't work in OS X, only HD 4000. For make this, try disable in your BIOS.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GiorgioHeins
      Hello everybody, it’s been a long long time since my last post here on this forum, I’m having a lot of issues trying to activate my graphic card, the system recognizes the graphic card but there’s not full acceleration, clearly shows up its name as Intel graphics HD 3000 with only 4 MB of video ram.

I would like to know how I could fix this problem or a least any suggestion about it. The reason I came to this site one more time is because I have no clue how to edit or patch a DSDt.aml file, I have clover bootloader and still  (seems to be easy but not for me LOL) so I don’t want to ruin the system once again.

My configuration is
      OS macOS High Sierra 10.13
      SAMSUNG series 3 NP300E5C-A0US
      INTEL CORE i3 - 2370M 2.4 GHz
      INTEL GRAPHICS HD 3000 
      WiFi ATHEROS AR5B95
      MEMORY 6 GB DDR3

Wifi works *** Sound Works ***Ethernet Works*** 

Battery indicators and trackpad gestures are not working yet.

Thank you guys in advance, I’ll keep myself reading and searching for any kind of solution for my laptop..

See attachment

bootlog.txt
      CLOVER.zip
      DSDT.aml

• By zeg66
      Please help me with this 10.9.5 system. Motherboard: Gigabyte 965p-s3 rev3.3, gpu: Ati Radeon HD6450 (dvi/hdmi/vga). 
      Using any of the 3 ports on the 6450 (dvi, hdmi, vga), I see all the white letters on black background during boot but when they complete and it's time for the graphics to start I get a black screen and sometimes a restart after that. Using Clover 4411. Is there any way to get past this?
    • By zeg66
      Could you please help me enable the VGA port on the GT710 in 10.9.5 13F34 ? 
      It is currently booting fine through its HDMI port, web driver 334.0103f01 and config.plist arguments checked: Verbose (-v), npci=0x2000, dart=0, nvda_drv=1
      The nvidia GT710 works fine through its VGA port and web drivers on a friend's Mac Pro 3,1
      I must soon return this borrowed HDMI monitor, mine only has a VGA port so I'd appreciate your input.
    • By zeg66
      Have managed to boot into Finder without a usb but cannot see the outside world. Could you please help me to enable Marvell 80E8056 ethernet access on 10.9.5 13F34 ?