• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
zackwaston1

Need help w. Intel HD 2500 graphics on 10.8.3

23 posts in this topic

CPU

Intel Core i3/i5/i7 @ 1.50GHz 52 °C

Tecnologia Ivy Bridge 22nm

RAM

2,00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798 Mhz (11-11-11-28)

Placa mãe

BIOSTAR Group NM70I-1007U (SOCKET 0) 28 °C

Gráficos

HBTV-22D02FD (1600x900@59Hz)

Generic Non-PnP Monitor (1024x768@60Hz)

Intel HD Graphics (Biostar Microtech Int'l)

Discos rígidos

466GB Hitachi HGST HTS545050A7E380 ATA Device (SATA) 38 °C

Drives óticos

DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device

DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NS95 ATA Device

Áudio

Realtek High Definition Audio

Olá

But your CPU wasn't core i? :rolleyes:

Ok... so... In Intel's site i noted that grafik of this card is Intel HD 1st generation...

Guide to enable video: www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286092-guide-1st-generation-intel-hd-graphics-qeci/

Is a bit hard, but just ready and try make it ;)

CPU Intel® Celeron® CPU 1007U 1.50GHz

You CPU is not compatible with OS X, see this: The right hardware for your Hackintosh

Olá

But your CPU wasn't core i? :rolleyes:

Ok... so... In Intel's site i noted that grafik of this card is Intel HD 1st generation...

Guide to enable video: www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286092-guide-1st-generation-intel-hd-graphics-qeci/

Is a bit hard, but just ready and try make it ;)

This CPU is not the first generation, but it is an Ivybridge

Read: http://ark.intel.com/pt-br/products/72061/Intel-Celeron-Processor-1007U-2M-Cache-1_50-GHz

Hello

This is very confuse, because intel’s site said that is a Intel HD Graphic… A Ivy Bridge graphic is HD 3000/4000

This CPU has 22nm, but…. For me is a new CPU that use old intel grafik anyway

You CPU is not compatible with OS X, see this: The right hardware for your Hackintosh

Yes, it is. So is the HD 2500: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287668-guide-intel-hd2500-full-resolution-and-qeci-1083/

The real HD 2500 that is. His not-quite-HD 2500 may not work if some of its disabled features are required on OS X for some reason..

Zack: Minimum requirement is apparently 10.8.3. I don't know if there's a way to get it working on older versions, if there is, it's probably much more complicated.

So, If you're running 10.8.0 you should upgrade first.

The tutorial is for Chameleon, if you don't have /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist then your boot loader is Clover. Clover works in a different way.

It's important to know very basic things, like for example what boot loader you have before trying to make your video work!

I can't help you with the specifics because I don't have HD2500 video.

Unless someone sees this topic (I have edited the title) who has the HD2500 working, you're on your own.

I use Chimera. I managed to find the "org.chameleon.Boot.plist" and it appeared "Graphics Intel HD Graphics 2500 Mobile 64 MB Shared Memory System" in graphics, still did not work out.

could you help me, because I do not know how to use DSDT

Hello

Chimera is a Chameleon branch, and it is very much used by Tonymac… forum politic don’t like tonymac and because of this i believe no one will help you with Chimera…

Please use Chameleon/Clover(the most used bootloaders)