install tweaked windows 7 using bootcamp

memomo

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys 

I have a tweaked / lite version of windows 7 (64bit) that i want to

Install it in my rMBP,  but i have this problem with bootcamp 

b8de821da57ff61.png

Are there any workaround to get it working? 

by the way,  i tried to make this version bookable usb

With windows and it's works and boot in my mac but 

I can't use mouse / keyboard to continue installing it

Because there isn't bootcamp drivers in this instalation 

Sorry for my English,  thanks 

Umm.... don't use torrented windows?

Don't worry I have my own serial number :)

Hello!

Download the needed original Win7 iso at Mickeysoft. Google for it with arguments "win7 iso download".

Have fun.

don't use a "AIO" (all in one) image, x86 and x64, it must be x64 only.

The problem is my SDD is just 128gb so i found this lite version is perfect it's takes less than 6 gb after installation, and I tried other lite version which had 64bit only and still the same :( BTW I tried it in VM and it's works\stable 

• Like 1

Hello!

Fire up a an iso editor, remove the not needed versions (or try to integrate your needed version in an original iso),  integrate the from an original iso for your needs edited boot and install files.  Perhaps it works. I have not tried it myself. It is just a suggestion for a solution, which Î would try.

Have fun.

Hello!

Fire up a an iso editor, remove the not needed versions (or try to integrate your needed version in an original iso),  integrate the from an original iso for your needs edited boot and install files.  Perhaps it works. I have not tried it myself. It is just a suggestion for a solution, which Î would try.

Have fun.

but it wouldn't be as lite as ( less than 6gb after installation) and maybe buggy 

Hello!

I meant you should try to create your own lite version by tweaking the original boot and install files to be able to install the lite version. Especially the header of the files should be the original ones.

Have fun.

• 8 months later...