OS X Yosemite DP's builds!

2,033 posts in this topic

Well it will run on our hacks... I couldn't create an installer so I installed to a usb ssd with my MBP2013 and then moved it to an eSata dock on my Hack.

So far everything works but audio, still working on it...  Will import apps tomorrow and test.

Clover UEFI

post-922667-0-78831000-1401772403_thumb.png

• Like 3

Doesn't Clover have the ability to boot the vanilla OSX installer, just like a real Mac, when running in UEFI mode? I' wonder if, instead of trying to actually create an installer, wouldn't it be easier just running the vanilla installer from OSX, just like on a Mac, at least for Clover UEFI systems...?

All the best!

P.S.: and don't forget to use Netkas' recommended boot flag for loading unsigned kexts.

I have a real mac right here to extract the mach_kernel for test...Im also stuck with my Hackintosh on the "Missing bluetooth Controller" Graphics issue,thats for sure...it also has a lot of line errors...XPC,frameworks malformed bundle,etc...

ya I saw that my 290x has drivers so my card should work

Doesn't Clover have the ability to boot the vanilla OSX installer, just like a real Mac, when running in UEFI mode? I' wonder if, instead of trying to actually create an installer, wouldn't it be easier just running the vanilla installer from OSX, just like on a Mac, at least for Clover UEFI systems...?

All the best!

P.S.: and don't forget to use Netkas' recommended boot flag for loading unsigned kexts.

I shall try

it doesnt mean it should work, it will probably work with some tweaks. so does the hd3000 & hd4000

y hd4000 won't even work with clover v2 I get a black screen when trying to run the boot loader but when booting with my 290x it shows and says it loaded fully but then the dam missing Bluetooth bug stops everything. Clover needs a update

Tryed to extract the "kernel" with Pacifist on a real Mac,same error then in Hackintosh...

Apple using different compression method.

It's a .xz package, but i can extract just a first 16MB, with 7z v932.

It's really odd, I've reached the spinning ball / gray screen after some time waiting even with the errors. This behavior is similar with my 10.9 intallation when no kexts are injected. Tried to put the kexts in /kexts/other but it didn't take effect...

post-1144585-14017801070324_thumb.jpg

Yeah! Got it! Soon update, need to remember what i did...

That was too quick easy, got an error... :(

What I've done:

Boot in single user mode
Mounted clover EFI partition
Copied the kexts to SLE
Fixed permissions
Rebuild extensions mkext
Added boot flag to nvram (thanks theconnactic)
Did "exit"
BAM! Got the installer
Soon as installation process begins it fails...

Will investigate i saved a log, will attach soon.

Attached two logs from two attempts...

Installer Log 06-03-14;;.txt

Installer Log 06-03-14.txt

• Like 5