Google to Buy YouTube

oregano

5 posts in this topic

For all you YouTube users out there, be aware, because Google has its eyes on buying YouTube. This could mean some serious changes and some videos might be taken off because of violation of copyright laws.

Oh yeah, by the way, the considered price is $1.6 billion, and YouTube isn't even a year old.

I like Google, I remember when they were just a simple search engine. Know there getting really big and I don't think that is good. Eliminating the competition for Videos, if Google even starts G Music then they'll try to get companies like Napster and stuff to sell out to them.

Then when they buy out everyone who has videos and music sites they'll focus their attention to their search, and try to buy out Yahoo and Live and just shut their new sites down.

Soon Google will even own a Movie Downloads store, then you'll go after Apple and iTunes.

Oneday Google will be a multi-trillion :) dollar company and eventually crash meaning the loss of millions and millions of share holders thus creating another Great Depression!!! :)