• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
MacOnVBOX

Help with SSDT, P-states and C-states patches (Compal)

3 posts in this topic

Hi, 

This is my first time trying to patch a DSDT, and while I like to learn by doing, I want to be safe this time so I would need a bit of help  :)

Currently I have sleep problems when I close the notebook I end up with a black screen so I need to reboot.

From what little I know/read this is related to the C-states, and since the notebook is new I would like to get the P-states and SSDT patches so to prolong the notebook lifetime.

Details on how to properly identify and edit the DSDT in general (Audio,IGPU,P-states,C-states,HPET, etc) is welcome too, so I won't bother you much next time  :lol:

Thanks in advance.

/Edit:

Added ioreg

dsdt.dsl.zip

Artur sorry to bother you again , the booting went just fine but I got a black screen, similar to when I used a wrong flag to mark the GPU in question.

Should I modify the org.chameleon.boot.plist and remove the IntelCapriFB and Graphics Enabler flags?