GTX 760 iTunes HDCP Error

Hackmodford

17 posts in this topic

If I try to play a movie I downloaded via iTunes I just get a black window and a message saying my monitor is not HDCP compliant. I believe this is an issue with my GTX 760 since I don't remember having this issue when I was using the HD4000. Is there any way to solve this?

Another theory is that it's related to the Clover bootloader. I used to be using Chameleon.

Was the HD4000 enabled when you created the report? I don't see it anywhere. Can you do a report again with it enabled? Did you try Clover's graphics injector? Does the problem happen without Nvidia's web driver?

No I leave the HD4000 off. I can run the report again later with it enabled.

I know for a fact if I enable the HD4000 I HAVE to have a monitor connected to it, otherwise the computer will not boot. Also HDCP content will play (i can hear the audio) but the picture is a garbled green/pink mess.

I'm not sure what graphic injector option to try in clover. I have tried the NVIDIA option but it didn't make a difference.

The problem occurs with or without the web driver.

I will run the report again later tonight.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well... VLC can't play movies purchased from iTunes :P

I tried it anyway, got no errors but the video didn't play of course.

I played another video that does not have DRM and it played perfectly, no errors or warnings.