Lenovo T410s Sleep and Wake on Lid / Webcam & Mic

SurgeonKyle

2 posts in this topic

Hi there guys, 

I've got a relatively stable install of OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 running on my Lenovo Thinkpad T410s Model 2904, running with a patched 1.50 BIOS to work-around the wifi whitelisting, an Intel Core i5 560 M 2.66 GHz vPro, 8GB DDR 1333 MHz RAM, Intel HD GMA 5700MHD, and an older Apple Airport Mini-PCI card running with the system. For the most-part everything is working great after a lot of toying around with myHack and kexts from both here and here however I am running into issues with the three following items on my hackintosh: 

• The Internal Webcam / Microphone do not register with the system at all, and show up nowhere in the System Report
  • Sleeping and Waking on the lid of the unit opening and closing does not register with the system at all, however putting the unit into sleep manually does

In order to hopefully give you some more insight on my situation I've attached my current DSDT and my current kexts inside of my Extras folder on the root of my OS X install. A quick side-note, the system is registering an internal microphone under the audio tab of System Report, but, however shows no signs of functioning at all when attempting to be put to use. I'll gladly provide any other information from my system as needed to best get things sorted out, just let me know what you'd need from me. 

Thanks so much in advance guys, I'm really optimistic I can get some help and put these two issues to rest and get my system 100% functioning with OS X. 

DSDT.aml.zip

Extensions.zip

• Like 1

I'm looking at getting a T410s, so I've been looking for some answers as well. I found this post, where the guy says he has the webcam and sleep/wake with lid working, not sure about microphone though I'd assume that if the webcam works, the mic does as well. Here's the link: http://forum.osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/5798-install-osx-on-lenovo-thinkpad-t410s/