Successfully Installed osx 10.8 But problems!

neonfuzion

1 post in this topic

So like the title says, I successfully installed OSX  10.8 mountain lion  onto my Asus K55VD laptop  through the procedure listed here , but after that I have encountered problems. 

1. I am unable to boot the OSX partition without  the "myhack installer" USB  that I have created. To solve this , I must  install a bootloader , which I tried using the chameleon one , but it doesn't work. 

2.  My windows 8.1 installation that was previously installed is unbootable now due to a boot/bcd error(0xc0000225). I'm thinking of re installing windows if nothing can solve this issue as I have a Surface Pro 2 which I'm using as my main  device.  I think I need a EFI bootloader for this, but I dont think chamelon will suffice. I think the proper one is Clover? but not sure.

3. There is a partcular issue with the wifi  kext for the Asus K55VD that I have no idea how to edit so that it works. I've used the "kext installer" but the OS does not recognize it. I used this kext for it.

Anyone particularly know what to do with #1? I can pretty much solve #2 if it does not work out , since its just an easy reinstall of windows....but I have no idea what to do for #1. 

I also attached the startup sequence logged by the chameleon wizard...I don't know if it helps.

post-1301908-0-07871400-1392259784_thumb.jpg

chamelon info.rtf