Intel HD3000

Revolutioner

24 posts in this topic

Hi,
Intel Hd3000 patching requires time, patience, experiments and so on...

Look at these topics

http://www.insanelym...ration-for-10.8

http://www.insanelym...ridge,-OSX-Lion)

I was able to patch my Osx lion installation after a long time spent to experiment ...

BTW this is what i have done ...
Get a simbiosi.plist more appropriate for my
Hw .
Inject in DSDT. Intel Hd3000. Hw iD.

Patch framework table in AppleintelSNBGraphicsFB.kext

0102 0400 1007 0000 1007 0000
0503 0000 0200 0000 3000 0000
0205 0000 0004 0000 0700 0000
0304 0000 0004 0000 0900 0000
0406 0000 0004 0000 0900 0000

Patch 0503->0602
From internal LCD port to VGA port ...

I patched also my DSDT to get ID:116 instead of ID:112 (real one)

What i got :
Vga working with Qe/ci
A fixed monitor resolution issue.
I have 1280x1024 and i got 1152x864
So is working at 90% but works.
I never update my pc to ML or Mavericks so i don't
Know if this patch works with these OS X.

Thank you for reply all of you  ,,i don't have a descrete graphics card and @IOS9 all files in attachement

@pippox0 i don't have IGD0 in my dsdt so what i do ???

Hi Deeepak..i modified ur dsdt and also i'm giving u macmini 5.1 smbios.plist ...put both the files to their respective folders and reboot n check.

PS: I don't know why ur using MacBookPro8.1 smbios for desktop motherboard as it doesn't seem logical. Try with the attached files and reply me back.

DSDTnsmbios.zip

@ios9 thanks for attempt but i used these filess get these lines are new 

1.controller intel cougar point (vendor id 8086 device id 1c20)

2.Transcript Offline - Buffer Pool Allocate [181000] failed"

after these line stuck at [iOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed won't go on 

i tried -x -f -v GE=no with different combination but no luck

@ios9 thanks for attempt but i used these filess get these lines are new 

1.controller intel cougar point (vendor id 8086 device id 1c20)

2.Transcript Offline - Buffer Pool Allocate [181000] failed"

after these line stuck at [iOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed won't go on 

i tried -x -f -v GE=no with different combination but no luck

Hi...Deepak...we don't have to worry much about first two lines but  after that at this [iOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed, the next item will be to load display and here it is unable to load and that is why ur stuck. Its not a major problem which can solved by setting the graphics options correctly for boot.

Cud u plz let me know which guide u followed for the installation, VGA patching,making DSDT file and also is ur chameleon plist file is configured correctly  ?

Have you checked intel HD3000 with HDMI?

If u have no idea what u did then just zip the Extra folder and send it to me.

PS: Please mention the Full Mother Board model no and bios version and also the version of Mac OS ur using.

Edited by ios9

K.....thats good...which boot loader r u using now? And also click on small apple logo on top left and choose about my mac>more info>system report>graphics/display under this check ur device id and kext loaded status and let me know...send me ur extra folder.

@ios9 installation done got AICPM kp then i deleted that kext afterwards if goes fine ,gpu is 64mb shared 

lan and  audio kexts are not installed 

i have those kexts but what i do for my graphics now 

Hi Deepak

Try this folder..i've done everything u just need to copy the folder to right place and reboot.

By the way if u have ssdt.aml file then just put that into the folder otherwise leave it..we will create it later.

:)

Extra.zip

@ios9 here is extra

Deepak.... do you understand what ur doing ? To be honest I don't really understand what ur doing.

I've already done edits and uploaded a Extra folder for ur board in the earlier post above and u still keep using different one and asking me help again.

As I already warned you that ur using desktop board and ur trying to get laptop (MacBooK Pro Smbios) features which doesn't seem logical at all. I'm not saying MacBookPro will not work at all but u've to do it in another way which u may face issues. And for this reason I advised u to go for Mac Mini 5.1 smbios which is perfect match for your hardware and will run smooth. I also made a extra folder with macmini 5.1 and attached in my previous replies above. I asked u to try that after clean install and i dont know whether u did it or not, but now ur again asking for help saying that u changed ur id to 116.

Do remeber 116 is macbookpro device id and 126 is mac mini, so i edited the dsdt with macmini id, which is also in the above extra folder.

How can I help you If ur trying different fixes at same time and messing things, instead of following one fix at a time.

My sincere advice is never take too many people advice nor try too many fixes at same time and mess the things unless u remember what ur doing and can cope with messing.

• Like 1

i am using CRT monitor with resolution of 1024x768 so i can't keep full hd resolution sorry for i have given you extra folder is  wrong i am trying my best to get it now .experimenting ..sorry for all now i know difference between 126 vs 116 thankss but where is extra folder

You sure seemed to know what you were doing at niresh12495.com Deepak, what happened since?http://www.niresh12495.com/topic/191-updated-guide-tips-for-enabling-vga-in-intel-hd3000-gpu/You even gave yourself a like! :thumbsup_anim:
Herve, sorry r u sure is he the same person which I'm helping here. LOL :D Then I must stop helping as he knows lot more than me, seeing the post you have given the tutorial looks like it is written by some pro. Is Deepak pro !!!?Thanks :)

i am using CRT monitor with resolution of 1024x768 so i can't keep full hd resolution sorry for i have given you extra folder is wrong i am trying my best to get it now .experimenting ..sorry for all now i know difference between 126 vs 116 thankss but where is extra folder
Hi deepak ...extra folder is in below linkhttp://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?/topic/295228-Intel-HD3000&do=findComment&comment=1985312From your info I can say ur using VGA connection.. am I right? If that's correct then u might need VGA patch for HD3000. You better find a monitor with HDMI and try connecting to HDMI port and see if its working :) if it works then u might have to check with VGA ports.Thanks :)

@ios9, well he came to me yesterday for some rather odd demand, claiming to be to be that Niresh person! I had a look... Posts at Niresh: 497, reputation: 539 of which... 497 are own-likes!  :thumbsup_anim:

The rest speaks for itself...

attachicon.gifDeepak.jpg

Life is good? You bet!

LOL   :P Member since 28 Nov 2013,  Such a short period he learned a lot then, he must be super genius. I must be proud to help such a person with that high reputation...LoL :P

Thanks a lot  iFire & Herve for letting me know. :)

ios9 don't worry :P  all his knowledge is from Insanelymac  :yes:

you are correct @iFIRE lol

@ios9, well he came to me yesterday for some rather odd demand, claiming to be that Niresh person! I had a look... Posts at Niresh: 497, reputation: 539 of which... 497 are own-likes!  :thumbsup_anim:

attachicon.gifDeepak.jpg

Life is good? You bet!

@ios9, well he came to me yesterday for some rather odd demand, claiming to be that Niresh person! I had a look... Posts at Niresh: 497, reputation: 539 of which... 497 are own-likes!  :thumbsup_anim:

attachicon.gifDeepak.jpg

Life is good? You bet!

again cross check all likes are not mine only those which i created a new post or guides