zuiliuyun

God maybe help me-Mavericks 10.9 HD4000

my computer Configuration:

lenovo T430U

CPU-3317U

Graphics-HD4000+GT620M

sound-ALC269

NIC-BCM4313

if i restart from mavericks 10.9 ,i can't see bios,it's black screen .Then into win7 system ,also black screen.but i can listen boot music。

Who can help me? Tanks a lot.

boot with chameleon。I also try clover ,but black screen.

if i Press the power button to shut down ,then press again i can see bios .and it works fine。it has QE/CI

Tonight I found something ,if i delete HD4000.kext ,it's normall,if mavericks load ,then boot it's black screnn。

Advertisement

hello

u shoul try all u find to make it work...

my advice in problematic installation.. is to have 2 mac os x.. one to boot and make modifications in the other for test..

extract u clean dsdt to make some modifications..

what resolution u have ?

good hack

hello

u shoul try all u find to make it work...

my advice in problematic installation.. is to have 2 mac os x.. one to boot and make modifications in the other for test..

extract u clean dsdt to make some modifications..

what resolution u have ?

good hack

i have two system ,one -win7 ,the other-mavericks.i have dsdt.

i drived HD4000,But have't perfectly.

if i restart from mavericks 10.9 ,i can't see bios,it's black screen .Then into win7 system ,also black screen.but i can listen boot music。

Who can help me? Tanks a lot.

boot with chameleon。I also try clover ,but black screen.

if i Press the power button to shut down ,then press again i can see bios .and it works fine。it has QE/CI

Tonight I found something ,if i delete HD4000.kext ,it's normall,if mavericks load ,then boot it's black screnn。

hi

do a clean install with chameleon

put this in your org.chameleon.Boot.plist

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>

<string>Yes</string>

<key>IntelCapriFB</key>

<string>4</string>

good luck   ;)

thank you for your reply,i tried ,but i failed.maybe i must modify appleintelframebuffercapri.kext ,change ports.what do you think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gygabyte666
      LAST UPDATED: [11/22/2017]

Recent Changes:
      -added artur_pt to Thanks list for being the first person to try to help me 4 years ago.
      -FINALLY removed the [WIP] in title. I think it's safe now, haha
      -HUGE post cleanup! should be (hopefully) easier to navigate
      -added new section for 10.13 High Sierra
      -added link to Andrw0380's 10.13 files
      -removed old link to Andrw0380's 10.12.1 / 10.12.2 beta files
      -updated link to Andrw0380's updated 10.12.4 files
      -updated thread title, now shows 10.8.5-10.13.x
      -removed images as they weren't loading anymore anyway

Previous Changes:
      -added link to Andrw0380's 10.12.1 / 10.12.2 beta files
      -updated 10.12 about image, not a clone of 10.11 about image anymore
      -updated thread title, now shows 10.8.5-10.12.x
      -slight post cleanup

DISCLAIMER: I can be in no way held responsible for any damage to your computer as a result of the information or files provided on this page. I can't be held responsible for the faults and errors of those who follow (or choose not to follow) my advise or instructions. You are on your own if you proceed. This was created with the assumption that anyone following it would be using the SAME machine model and hardware setup as mine, a HP ENVY 17t-j000 Quad. Using any other model or hardware configuration may work but is completely unsupported! This was never intended to be used as an installation guide and shouldn't be referenced as one. It is merely a place to list my testing results. Consider this your one and ONLY warning. Continue at your OWN RISK...

NOTICE: I will always be very proud of the work that was put into the making of these files not just by me but through the amazingly generous and wonderful people in this community. During my absence, that same community even took over and provided others with the assistance to keep up-to-date with the newer flavors of OS X. All of that hard work, time and effort will remain here on the first page for as long as possible for both reference and historical purposes. For reference, I supported and maintained packages for 10.8.x Mountain Lion, 10.9.x Mavericks and 10.10.x Yosemite (briefly).

Andrw0380 has generously been providing more updated support packages for this thread for quite some time now. If you are to use any of the files listed below, I would recommend his as they are typically more recent and better tested. Be sure to check over his posts for further details and usage instructions and don't forget to say THANKS for his time and effort.

The good news is it has recently been brought to my attention that RehabMan has been hard at work and has created a much better, more reliable method for both current and possibly future OS X installs. His new method, named the "hotpatch" method is far superior to our old ones and should rightfully take its place. I leave you with a direct link to his detailed and extensive guide to assist both current and future users with their adventures in OS X. Should you find success using his method, please remember to say THANKS for his work and to possibly add to his growing repository to hopefully assist future users in their own success stories.

RehabMan "hotpatch" guide

10.13.x (macOS High Sierra) ENVY Files:
      Files generously provided by Andrw0380 HERE
      Be sure to say THANKS for all the hard work!

10.12.x (macOS Sierra) ENVY Files:

10.11.x (El Capitan) ENVY Files:

10.10.x (Yosemite) ENVY Files:

[LAST UPDATED: [10/26/2014]
      10.10_ENVY_10262014.zip
      Dropbox Mirror

10.9.5 (Mavericks) ENVY Files:
      [LAST UPDATED: [04/07/2015]
      Dropbox Update

[LAST UPDATED: [10/26/2014]
      10.9.5_ENVY_10262014.zip
      Dropbox Mirror

10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) ENVY Files:
      [LAST UPDATED: [04/07/2015]
      Dropbox Update

[LAST UPDATED: [08/28/2014]
      10.8.5_ENVY_08282014.zip
      Dropbox Mirror

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
      [in no particular order]

- CharlieSheen
      - bcc9
      - RehabMan
      - mnfesq
      - toleda
      - Mieze
      - Micky1979
      - artur_pt
      - TimeWalker75a
      - Slice
      - Andrw0380
      - jerrywilborn
      - Cobra03
      - hotKoffy
      - mnorthern
      - PikeRAlpha
      - nrjmadan

IF I MISSED ANYONE, I APOLOGIZE.

REMINDER: An unbelievable amount of hard work, dedication and enormous amounts of time have gone into the making, testing and maintaining of the content for this post, this thread and the entire forum as a whole. Please do try to remember that SOMEONE has to make all this happen. Be sure to THANK those who deserve it. A little appreciation goes a long way.

CONCLUSION: Lastly, I am rarely active anymore and would just like to say thank you to all those who stepped up and not only took my place during my absence but also improved upon what I started so many years ago now. I truly can't believe how long this thread has survived and it is awe-inspiring to see how much further it has moved along since I last visited it. You are all just amazing and wonderful people for doing what you do. You all know who you are. Keep doing what you do and thank you again for everything that you've already done and for everything that you will hopefully continue to do in the future.

• By Giammi553
      Hello, i'm here because i have a problem with the VGA output of
      my Nvidia GT730 (4 GB). 

I'm currently running Mavericks 10.9.5 and i have only one monitor connected
      to the HDMI port of the video card. Since the GT730 has VGA, HDMI and
      DVI i tried to connect a second monitor to the VGA port but i couldn't see the
      HDMI display and the VGA resolution was stuck at 1024x768.

Can i do something to enable the dual monitor ? 
      I haven't installed Nvidia Web Driver, but when only the HDMI is connected
      it runs at full 60 fps.

Thank you all in advance !

PS: I use Clover as bootloader.

• By 123adhd
      Hello I'm new to the forums and I just started working with hackintoshes. I'm my specs are just a plain ol' Dell insperon 15-3521 with OS X mavericks on it (because that's the only thing it will run with out major lag) I'm on a really tight buget and I have done this before and had no issues whatsoever installed threw [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] (OS X El captain) and worked perfect and I used a computer I built a long time ago and due to some family issues I'm no longer in possetion of it, anyway i installed mavericks on the Dell and I can't get internet wether it be Wi-Fi or ethernet and i think some of this has to do with me only being able to boot into safe mode mavericks will get hung on the boot screen with the gray Apple logo and the spinning wheel I don't know what to do I haven't installed [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] because I'm waiting to hear back from you guys to see what I need to install thanks for your time everybody I hope this issue will be resolved soon. Ps I have done this in a Dell optiplex 755 (OS X mountain lion) and that's how I got my install disk for El captain OS X supported everything on it but I got rid of the optiplex a long time ago I tried Mountain Lion on the insperon and it supported nothing.
    • By OSX6
      So here I am, admitting to myself that I can't do this alone, posting on a forum for the first time. Hope someone can point me in the right direction. Ever since I upgraded to El Capitan (10.11) I have been plagued with this stage bug/glitch, in which every app downloaded form the App Store requires me to enter my Apple ID and Password to open said app on EVERY reboot. I'm usually greeted with this message when I try opening an app:
      "Insert app" was purchased using the App Store on another computer. To use "Insert app" on this computer, sign in using the Apple ID and password used to purchase it.

Microsoft Office 2016, for example, doesn't remember my activation details and I have to re-enter them every time I reboot. I have had several hypotheses, NVRAM not saving (but iMessage works perfectly and values are retained), Broken Keychain (tried resetting it to no avail), etc.
      I also installed several OS X versions on my notebook to rule out possibilities. I found that none of the above happened on 10.9-10.10.5. But once I upgrade to 10.11 El Capitan, and the public beta of 10.12 Sierra, the same problem arises. So what could it be? New security features like rootless or something similar introduced since 10.11 and onward? Where could the problem be? It seems like every time I reboot it's a whole other computer. Seems like it since App Store apps and MS Office apps ask for activation.

Im using Clover as my boot loader, r3642 to be precise. My notebook is an old Asus U50Vg, legacy BIOS.
    • By fantomas1
      Apple has done something it hasn’t done before with a major release of OS X, announcing today during its iPad event that it will release OS X Mavericks, the latest version of its desktop OS, later today for free to all users.

Mavericks is available starting today for iMac and MacBook Pros from 2007 or later, 2008 MacBook Air, MacBook, and Mac Pro or later, and the 2009 Mac mini or later.

Apple first showed off Mavericks back in June at its WWDC developer conference and has since seeded several betas as well as Golden Master release followed by silent update to the GM release that could likely be the version Apple ships later this month.

Despite not receiving a radical visual overhaul like iOS 7, OS X Mavericks includes over 200 new features and many big new user facing features like iBooks, improved multiple display support, iCloud Keychain, new Finder features, Maps, quick reply and lock screen notifications, auto-updating apps, and a number of under the hood enhancements to improve battery life and performance.

source forum discussion