hey,share a very cool clover theme and chameleon theme , hope you guys love it

CosmosCJ

26 posts in this topic

Hey, everybody, i' am new in this community. Usually i just hanging around in Chinese forum, but somehow i wanna know much more friends , so i just share a clover theme, Mavs Style, a minimal style of OS X Mavericks. The theme i have been shared to my Chinese friends for a couple of weeks, they said nothing but good. So let's take a look what the heck i am talking about:

2ceoyuh.png

Obviously, this theme use the Mavericks log in Wallpaper as background, and the apple logo also. Several days ago, i saw a chameleon theme here,

http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php/topic,5918.0.html

the mavs theme, which drew my interests to imitate the same style of Mavericks icons. Thanks for @Enzo, inspiring me to do so.

Every icon above, was made by myself which took me a couple of days. The letter stands for the operating system, such as ''8'' , which stands for windows 8. Letter ''8'' is filled by the default wallpaper of windows 8.1, the yellow wallpaper. By default vol icns will be transparent, if you want the vol icns, check out the Alternative folder, just replace the vol icns works fine.

Well here is my clover theme, hope you guys love it.

Mavs Style.zip......High resolution Recommended(Higher than 1600*900)

Mavs Style small.zip.......Low resolution Recommeded(Lower than 1600*900)

Download link:

2ibdt75.png

BTW, i wanna to change the font of clover , but i can not find the Helvetica Neue LT Pro font bitmap, i am wondering how the font bitmap was created in clover , i try to create by myself ,but it look so ugly. i hope @blackosx can tell me how to do the trick or is there any font bitmap template for me to do so?

(PS: i am a Chinese, sorry about my break English, hop you guys can understand what i am talking about, tks)

hope you guys love it, leave me a comment, please :P

Well, @Edwin_3930K asked me to create a chameleon theme with mavs style. Here you get the shot. hhaaaaa :rolleyes:

wjxx8z.png

2hpk19d.png

20qlzlu.png

Ha, that's Mavs Style theme for chameleon. The icons size is 150*150, which you be look pretty nice on most of monitors, By Default ,the wallpaper is 1080p,and i made different high resolution wallpapers for 16:9, 16:10, 4:3, just download , and replace the Background.png, you are ready to rock.

download link:

2ibdt75.png

• Like 5

Please, no comic sans, thanks.

Oblviously, who like the ios7/mavericks theme, will like you theme also. I'm not these type.

But thanks, and keep up this good work!

thanks, buddy , as i mentioned above, i do have no idea how to change the font in clover. so i definitely do not want to use the comic sans but have no choice. i wanna use the Helvetica Neue LT Pro, which you can found in ios7 .

Very nice theme! I like it at the first sight :P

Btw, I think that the icon and logo are a bit too big, and the space between os icons are narrow. I don't know if this is the limit of my screen or not (mine is 1600x900)

In addition, the edge around icons is rough, can you add a bit blur to smooth it?

Btw, I think that the icon and logo are a bit too big, and the space between os icons are narrow. I don't know if this is the limit of my screen or not (mine is 1600x900)

In addition, the edge around icons is rough, can you add a bit blur to smooth it?

Thanks for your suggestion, well the icons is 256*256, but the clover will resize to 128*128 , the edge will look fine in 1080p. If the icons is too small, the edge will look much rougher. Well, there is another  small icons for this ,which i have shared with my friends. Later i will post, tks.

wow, best theme i'v seen! thank you for sharing.

(little pity i like chameleon more, but this theme just want me to switch to clover. Or is it possible to use this theme on chameleon??, or is it simply to edit for chameleon?)

Thanks again :), this theme deserves more attention by the way.

It looks clean dude, 'tis nice that you incorporated the Mavericks theme into various OS icons.

Thanks for your appreciation :P

(little pity i like chameleon more, but this theme just want me to switch to clover. Or is it possible to use this theme on chameleon??, or is it simply to edit for chameleon?)

hey ,buddy, thanks for the appreciation, well, as i mention above, there is a chameleon theme,

In addition, the edge around icons is rough, can you add a bit blur to smooth it

hey, dude, i made a small edition theme for the smaller screen, see if it can look nicer for  your 1600*900 monitor B)

Thanks for your appreciation, really. If necessary, i can create the chameleon theme using this footage when i have time off.

• Like 1

Thanks for your appreciation :P

hey ,buddy, thanks for the appreciation, well, as i mention above, there is a chameleon theme,

hey, dude, i made a small edition theme for the smaller screen, see if it can look nicer for  your 1600*900 monitor B)

Thanks for your appreciation, really. If necessary, i can create the chameleon theme using this footage when i have time off.

That would be to awesome!! i think there will be much appreciation, much people have chameleon. 

Only if you have time though! 

(Enzo's theme is nice, but your theme is more modern (more flat, no shadow) and the background fits more at Apples default style, your theme is perfect :) )

That would be to awesome!! i think there will be much appreciation, much people have chameleon. 

Only if you have time though! 

(Enzo's theme is nice, but your theme is more modern (more flat, no shadow) and the background fits more at Apples default style, your theme is perfect :) )

well, ha, no shadow is my intention. What you have said makes me really excited. Ha, i will complete the chameleon theme tonight or tomorrow. (Of course , Beijing time)

• Like 1

well, ha, no shadow is my intention. What you have said makes me really excited. Ha, i will complete the chameleon theme tonight or tomorrow. (Of course , Beijing time)

Wow!! i'm excited! can't wait!!  :thumbsup_anim:

Thank you, you rock!

Hi cjdeng, I try resizing some icons from Mav Styles to Mav Styles Small, and I think it works best at: icons 90% + selection 85%. A little more shade in icons will be very good.

Can you modify your Mav Styles Small a bit? Thank you very much :)

oh, thanks for the testing. I can do that in a couple of days. :lol:

A bit small but it looks nicer now on my 1600x900 :thumbsup_anim:

Can I use your theme in my Clover package for my guide ^_^

Of course you can do that

A bit small but it looks nicer now on my 1600x900 :thumbsup_anim:

Can I use your theme in my Clover package for my guide ^_^

Of course you can do that. :rolleyes:

Yoo cos, i talked to the creator of this Enzo, form voodooproject...

I told me you can proberly help get his theme more simulair..then i did

http://www.speedyshare.com/jBPNE/mavs-small-for-clover.zip Here are the files and im trying to port it from http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php/topic,5918.0.html

As long as we use him as credits he is ok with it, what about you?

Yoo cos, i talked to the creator of this Enzo, form voodooproject...

I told me you can proberly help get his theme more simulair..then i did

http://www.speedyshare.com/jBPNE/mavs-small-for-clover.zip Here are the files and im trying to port it from http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php/topic,5918.0.html

As long as we use him as credits he is ok with it, what about you?

no problem B)

Hi CosmosCJ, I think it will be easier for you to use PNG instead of ICNS in your Clover theme. The theme's size will be reduced too.

http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3166

Btw, I'm waiting for your new small Mavs style :)

That's right, but only clover 2231+ support png file, i have to make sure most of you guys can use my theme, maybe someday i can do the png theme if necessary.