Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JavadEd

Post And Pre Installation!

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a lot of problems and could not find a right place to publish a topic, than I posted here ///

2 years ago with modified bios, I install a mac on asrock h61m-u3s3...

2 days ago, I had a 10.7.4 mac. I pulled off the drive and installed new hdd to for installing mavericks. 

at the begin of installing my pc reboots every time with any flag. I searched and somebody said that with updating bios, your problem will be solved. 

I did it! and start installing , at the begin of installing it hanged at these lines. these are last 3 lines

init

probe 

start

I tried to boot my old mac. But I got kp at : nullcpupowermanagement.kext start:;;

I installed XP and macdrive. I moved above kext somewhere else and try to boot again, it hanged a line before the above line. 

I dont know what to do. any suggestion for me?

I just want one of them ...install new one or having my old one.

tnx a lot for your time and sorry for any mistake in my writing 

Advertisement

You must follow the updated topic to make a Mavericks installer.

tnx a lot 

I installed 10.9 based on this topic

every thing is good except dsdt and nullcpupowemanagement.

when I use DSDT editor, I get 3 error. after clicking on fix errors, one of them leaves.

HID suffix must be all hex digits

I removed the nullc...and did not work.

cpu: G620

Main:asrock h61m-u3s3

thanks again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dannymozzer_
      Hi,

I've been trying to install Mavericks 10.9, I know it's older now, but It's honestly the version I want to use, the specs of the PC are:
      Asus P8H61-MX USB3
      i3-3220
      8GB DDR3 Memory
      GTX 750 ti
      500GB HDD

I've been following this guide: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280756-guide-the-all-in-one-guide-to-vanilla-os-x-including-chameleon-dsdt-for-beginners-updated-for-yosemite/
      But, after booting, this is the error screen I get, any guidance on what Kexts, SMBios settings, etc. I need? I can tell I'm probably missing something here.

Thanks,
      Dan
    • By gygabyte666
      UPDATED: 10/19/2018

Recent Changes:
      -general cleanup
      -removed title instances of Files
      -removed title instances of macOS
      -minor updates to "hotpatch" section
      -added thread history section
      -removed NOTICE: section, it is outdated
      -added 10.14 to thread title
      -added 10.14 to thread tags

Previous Changes:
      -added artur_pt to Thanks list for being the first person to try to help me 4 years ago.
      -FINALLY removed the [WIP] in title. I think it's safe now, haha
      -HUGE post cleanup! should be (hopefully) easier to navigate
      -added new section for 10.13 High Sierra
      -added link to Andrw0380's 10.13 files
      -removed old link to Andrw0380's 10.12.1 / 10.12.2 beta files
      -updated link to Andrw0380's updated 10.12.4 files
      -updated thread title, now shows 10.8.5-10.13.x
      -removed images as they weren't loading anymore anyway

DISCLAIMER: I can be in no way held responsible for any damage to your computer as a result of the information or files provided on this page. I can't be held responsible for the faults and errors of those who follow (or choose not to follow) my advise or instructions. You are on your own if you proceed. This was created with the assumption that anyone following it would be using the SAME machine model and hardware setup as mine, a HP ENVY 17t-j000 Quad. Using any other model or hardware configuration may work but is completely unsupported! This was never intended to be used as an installation guide and shouldn't be referenced as one. It is merely a place to list my testing results. Consider this your one and ONLY warning. Continue at your OWN RISK...

WARNING: thread history follows: (cloned from post HERE)

RehabMan has been hard at work and has created a much better, more reliable method for both current and possibly future OS X installs. His new method, named the "hotpatch" method is far superior to our old ones and should rightfully take its place. Following is a direct link to his detailed and extensive guide to assist both current and future users with their adventures in OS X. Should you find success using his method, please remember to say THANKS for his work and to possibly add to his growing repository to hopefully assist future users in their own success stories. If you are looking to try on the very bleeding edge, then this is where you want to be.

RehabMan "hotpatch" guide

README: The following files were created using very basic testing to ensure very basic functionality. I cannot possibly foresee or test for every possible setup scenario, so I don't even try to. There may be unforeseen problems or issues that I was unable to expect or resolve. Please try to keep this in mind should you decide to try them out. Hopefully, someone finds them useful. I cannot and do not speak for Andrw0308's specific support files.

10.14.x (Mojave) ENVY:
      10.14.0_ENVY17_10142018.zip UPDATED: 10/14/2018

10.13.x (High Sierra) ENVY:
      10.13.6_ENVY17_10192018.zip UPDATED: 10/19/2018
      10.13.0 files generously provided by Andrw0380 HERE

10.12.x (Sierra) ENVY:
      10.12.6_ENVY17_10192018.zip UPDATED: 10/19/2018
      10.12.4 files generously provided by Andrw0380 HERE

10.11.x (El Capitan) ENVY:
      10.11.6_ENVY17_10192018.zip UPDATED: 10/19/2018
      10.11.0 files generously provided by Andrw0380 HERE

10.10.x (Yosemite) ENVY:
      10.10.5_ENVY17_10192018.zip UPDATED: 10/19/2018
      10.10.0 files generously provided by Andrw0380 HERE
      10.10_ENVY_10262014.zip UPDATED: 10/26/2014
      Dropbox Mirror

10.9.5 (Mavericks) ENVY:
      Dropbox Update UPDATED: 04/07/2015
      10.9.5_ENVY_10262014.zip UPDATED: 10/26/2014
      Dropbox Mirror

10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) ENVY:
      Dropbox Update UPDATED: 04/07/2015
      10.8.5_ENVY_08282014.zip UPDATED: 08/28/2014
      Dropbox Mirror

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
      [in no particular order]

- CharlieSheen
      - bcc9
      - RehabMan
      - mnfesq
      - toleda
      - Mieze
      - Micky1979
      - artur_pt
      - TimeWalker75a
      - Slice
      - Andrw0380
      - jerrywilborn
      - Cobra03
      - hotKoffy
      - mnorthern
      - PikeRAlpha
      - nrjmadan

REMINDER: An unbelievable amount of hard work, dedication and enormous amounts of time have gone into the making, testing and maintaining of the content for this post, this thread and the entire forum as a whole. Please do try to remember that SOMEONE has to make all this happen. Be sure to THANK those who deserve it. A little appreciation goes a long way.

CONCLUSION: I truly can't believe how long this thread has survived and it is awe-inspiring to see how much further it has moved along since I last visited it. You are all just amazing and wonderful people for doing what you do. You all know who you are.

• By Giammi553
      Hello, i'm here because i have a problem with the VGA output of
      my Nvidia GT730 (4 GB). 

I'm currently running Mavericks 10.9.5 and i have only one monitor connected
      to the HDMI port of the video card. Since the GT730 has VGA, HDMI and
      DVI i tried to connect a second monitor to the VGA port but i couldn't see the
      HDMI display and the VGA resolution was stuck at 1024x768.

Can i do something to enable the dual monitor ? 
      I haven't installed Nvidia Web Driver, but when only the HDMI is connected
      it runs at full 60 fps.

Thank you all in advance !

PS: I use Clover as bootloader.

• By 123adhd
      Hello I'm new to the forums and I just started working with hackintoshes. I'm my specs are just a plain ol' Dell insperon 15-3521 with OS X mavericks on it (because that's the only thing it will run with out major lag) I'm on a really tight buget and I have done this before and had no issues whatsoever installed threw [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] (OS X El captain) and worked perfect and I used a computer I built a long time ago and due to some family issues I'm no longer in possetion of it, anyway i installed mavericks on the Dell and I can't get internet wether it be Wi-Fi or ethernet and i think some of this has to do with me only being able to boot into safe mode mavericks will get hung on the boot screen with the gray Apple logo and the spinning wheel I don't know what to do I haven't installed [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] because I'm waiting to hear back from you guys to see what I need to install thanks for your time everybody I hope this issue will be resolved soon. Ps I have done this in a Dell optiplex 755 (OS X mountain lion) and that's how I got my install disk for El captain OS X supported everything on it but I got rid of the optiplex a long time ago I tried Mountain Lion on the insperon and it supported nothing.
    • By OSX6
      So here I am, admitting to myself that I can't do this alone, posting on a forum for the first time. Hope someone can point me in the right direction. Ever since I upgraded to El Capitan (10.11) I have been plagued with this stage bug/glitch, in which every app downloaded form the App Store requires me to enter my Apple ID and Password to open said app on EVERY reboot. I'm usually greeted with this message when I try opening an app:
      "Insert app" was purchased using the App Store on another computer. To use "Insert app" on this computer, sign in using the Apple ID and password used to purchase it.

Microsoft Office 2016, for example, doesn't remember my activation details and I have to re-enter them every time I reboot. I have had several hypotheses, NVRAM not saving (but iMessage works perfectly and values are retained), Broken Keychain (tried resetting it to no avail), etc.
      I also installed several OS X versions on my notebook to rule out possibilities. I found that none of the above happened on 10.9-10.10.5. But once I upgrade to 10.11 El Capitan, and the public beta of 10.12 Sierra, the same problem arises. So what could it be? New security features like rootless or something similar introduced since 10.11 and onward? Where could the problem be? It seems like every time I reboot it's a whole other computer. Seems like it since App Store apps and MS Office apps ask for activation.

Im using Clover as my boot loader, r3642 to be precise. My notebook is an old Asus U50Vg, legacy BIOS.