InsanelyMac Forum
Sign in to follow this  
genofloresaz

Keyboard and mouse stops working?

I'm having a strange problem that I've never encountered before. First off I'm using ApplePS2 from the installation disk (iAtkos S3 V2). my installation works perfectly fine except my mouse and keyboard acts up sometimes. OS X suddenly stops responding to my keyboard/mouse input, the cursor disappears, and I'm left to manually power down the laptop. This seems to only happen when I've been constantly typing for more then 1-2 minutes. I'm not sure whats going on here as I've never encountered this with previous installations. Could anyone point in the right direction as to fixing this?

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MikixIT
      Salve a tutti ho installato OSX, Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29), grazie a questo forum
      Ho installato tutti i Kext necessari da Nvidia a quelli per l'audio HDMI,ethernet ecc..
      L'unico problema che  Mouse e tastiera USB collegati ad un hub FUNZIONANO, mentre senza hub usb non funzionano nelle altre porte, NELLE ALTRE PORTE PERO' FUNZIONANO PEN DRIVE USB,ho provato vari kext in rete mentre il Forum era in manutenzione
      Ma non riesco a farli funzionare su altre porte,vi allego La mia EFI( http://www.mediafire.com/file/mimomvp1on4ys58/EFI-MikixIT 12%3A03%3A2018.zip) E vari screen del mio OSX con info varie

• By Trung_Nguyen
      Hello everyone,
      I am trying make the fix keyboard backlight on Dell Latitude E6230. It currently works but the macOS not recognized it. There is a keyboard shortcut which had 6 states of bright. I'm using IOWMIFamily to use the display brightness shortcut(Fn Up/Down) Is there a way to make the Ultimate keyboard backlight slider like in Debian?

Thanks.
      P/s: By the way, what is the ADB codes for VidMirror? I want to remap it because it controlled by PS2 and currently map to cmd+P(print) Thanks again
      DSDT.zip

• By ClassicMacMan
      First, system specs:

Abit IP35 Pro MB
      Core2Quad Q6600 CPU
      Geforce 8400GS 256MB GPU
      Corsair Dominator 4GB DDR 1066 RAM (4x1GB sticks)
      320GB WD Blue Hard Drive
      MacAlly Keyboard
      MacAlly Mouse

Initially followed the install process from (the site that shall not be named) to get Snow Leopard installed, then used another tool from same site to upgrade to El Capitan. In the process, boot manager was changed from Chameleon to Clover.

When Clover gets past init(6), the boot process halts and the num lock/power lights start blinking on my USB keyboard. Unplugging said keyboard allows Clover to complete boot. Luckily, I still have a PS2 keyboard which works with Clover (it now stays plugged in at the same time as the USB keyboard). When I had Snow Leopard installed, it didn't do this, so I'm assuming it's a Clover problem.

I've tried:
      - Plugging keyboard into all USB ports (both with and without the PS2 keyboard plugged in)
      - Changing BIOS Keyboard settings to both "OS" and "BIOS".
      - Updating Clover to latest version and installing UsbKbDxe-64 driver.

I tried searching for a DSDT, but only found one for the non-Pro IP35.

Other Google searching has fixes for UEFI booting systems and different MacOS versions, but nothing that applies to this MB.

Thoughts?

• By goncen
      Hola.
      acabo de instalar linux mint 18 en una particion parte en un cuarto disco duro.
      Tengo windows 19 en un disco, sierra y una particion de resccate de sierra en otro, un disco dedicado a datos y documentos y el cuarto esta dividido en dos la primera particion para juegos y la segunda instale linux.

clover me detecta la particion de linux sin problemas paero cuando ingreso a ella atravez de clover el teclado y el raton no responder, como si estuvieran desconectados.

prove arracar directamente desde el disco duro donde el grub2 en vez del clover y detecta el teclado y el raton, asi que la instalacion de linux esta bien.

tambien trate desde el clover configurator añadir un par de entradas personalizadas en el GUI por medio de legacy (esta en mbr la instalacion de linux) pero no aparacen dichas entradas personalizadas
      dejo la imagen de el clover configurator

y tambien mi config.plist
      para saber que estoy haciendo mal
      config.plist.zip
    • By Oschły
      Hi! I have problems with my mouse and keyboard on hackintosh.

My mouse, Logitech G300s after installing Logitech Gaming Software slow down where cursor is near to something "clickable" (like exit buttons, etc.), when it is on this buttons, it's freeze on about 2s and it doesn't react on any mouse's move. I heard many users have this problem, but I didn't find solution. I don't want to uninstall LGS, because one button is changing mouse's DPI when I press it and with LGS I can disable it.

My keyboard, Corsair k70 RGB can't be noticed in CKB. Just CKB doesn't see it. I tried to plug keyboard to USB 2.0 and 3.0, changing work modes (from 1000MHz/1ms to 500MHz/2s and slower), plugging after system's boot and nothing works and after install CKB media keys has stopped working.

My specs:
      MOBO: Gigabyte P85-D3
      CPU: i5-4670
      GPU: GTX 750 Ti
      RAM: 8GB DDR3
      Ethernet: Realtek rtl8111
      Sound card: ALC 887