I must be a moron

velayo

5 posts in this topic

I purchased a Brother printer model MFC 3420c for $20. It is in excellent shape and works out of the box with my hackintosh. The only problem that I have is that I can't find the software that goes with it. I tried going to the Brother website and I still can't find the utility. I believe that it is called CONTROL CENTER 2.0. I need that software to be able to scan. Please help me find this software.

I purchased a Brother printer model MFC 3420c for $20. It is in excellent shape and works out of the box with my hackintosh. The only problem that I have is that I can't find the software that goes with it. I tried going to the Brother website and I still can't find the utility. I believe that it is called CONTROL CENTER 2.0. I need that software to be able to scan. Please help me find this software.

I would recommend not using that software, its not native the last time i checked. Why not just use apples imaging and scanning, its not bad and native.

here's the page with the software downloads, just pick your os version:

http://global.solutions.brother.com/mfc320...ad/drivers.html

Thanks, I had downloaded the file and thought: well these are drivers there is no software included and didn't even bother to install them. Thanks.

I would recommend not using that software, its not native the last time i checked. Why not just use apples imaging and scanning, its not bad and native.

Great idea! If it works I'll stick to the native software. Thanks!!!!