• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
gils83

Virtualbox / ML 10.8.3 / K10

5 posts in this topic

:)

hello,

I tried Virtualbox with XP pro on 10.8.3 beta kernel ML mach_sse42_only of Sinetek / Clover, the result is correct to note that the CPUZ does not show SSSE3 emulator but it does affect.

I activated 2 of 6 cores and 1024 MB of RAM allocated

A follow w7 64 to see the reaction of the system.

576345Capturede769cran20120131a768131949.png

546512Capturede769cran20120131a768132502.png

461076Capturede769cran20120131a768134229.png

351848Capturede769cran20120131a768133739.png

hello,

I tried Virtualbox with XP pro on 10.8.3 beta kernel ML mach_sse42_only of Sinetek / Clover, the result is correct to note that the CPUZ does not show SSSE3 emulator but it does affect.

I activated 2 of 6 cores and 1024 MB of RAM allocated

A follow w7 64 to see the reaction of the system.

:o It works with the emulator? Nice!

PS: Check the last picture Windows clock time ;):D

hello,

I changed the FX CPU, fewer problems, the Phenom asked me problems. It is not amazing but quite explotable but reduced interest w7/OS X a dual boot when is even better.

it is cuiriosité.

934711Capturede769cran20130306a768014204.png

809277Capturede769cran20130306a768013844.png

Edited by gils83

For tinkerers interested in using virtual OSX install via vmware and still need input, here is a very good website that can give you a lot of input.

http://www.souldevte...n-a-hackintosh/

http://www.souldevte...blog/downloads/

with many downloads and very good video examples

http://www.youtube.c...r/MrZackehhSoul

:king:

Edited by spakk