Forum inactivity

54 posts in this topic

Another suggestion - if we do indeed update the stickies, could the old ones maybe be moved to an archive forum? They have a bit of a nostalgic feel to them. :)

I agree fully........I do not like the idea of discarding any knowledge........science and engineering is full of examples of so-called 'old' or 'redundant' information that had been forgotten, only to be re-discovered and found to be relevant in some way, whether directly, or indirectly by sparking 'fresh' approaches etc to solving problems......... :)

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

In my opinion, if i might add, we do need an archive section with outdated knowledge. There has been a lot more than just the stickies. So much developer resources that have been shared, but never got the attention, because back then, nobody understood what they where saying. Nowadays nobody will either, but they can learn from the old resources. My profile states otherwise, but i have been here since 2006, JaS 10.4.6. Did what i could back then, with my Windows knowledge, what i learned in the OS X scene back then, still applies today. Just take the effort to read through all of it, when you're new. That's why i prefer the archive section with valuable resources.

But on a other note, i just came by to say, Insanelymac is not dying, 2 AM here.

post-1090626-0-19985400-1369094951_thumb.png

• Like 1