• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
iussefatt

iMessage doesn't work on ML 10.8.2

10 posts in this topic

Hello, sorry for my english, I'm from Brazil...

I have a hack a much longer, around 2, 3 years. I've used Lion, them a updated to 10.8.2 which always work 100%, and now I'm getting a problem: my iMessage does't work. It worked, but when I activated my account on my new iPhone (2 months ago), the iMessage just STOP... now I'm get that message (in image attached).

PS: iCloud and Facetime works.

If someone knows something about that, please, reply here. THANKS!

post-952599-0-72893100-1360719256_thumb.png

Thanks for help, I can't boot my ML with chameleon v2.2 and, I'm getting KERNEL PANIC, and some says that I have to use it to fix iMessage.

I've used a pen drive to boot my hack, that pen contains #####'s instalation...Actually I really don't know what is my bootloader. (doesn't show the name in screen) But, with this same loader I used iMessage before, like I said...so, can I fix it without chameleon 2.2 ?

PS: EthernetBuiltIn=yes, and I tried fix it with fileNVRAM.dylib in modules.

I followed all steps, but when I trying to boot I'm getting KERNEL PANIC with Clover also. I think something is wrong, everyone can use Chimera or Chameleon in 10.8. I can boot with only my pen with #####...

So, copy the Extra folder from your "Pen" to your real HD replacing the one that should be there now. And then try booting with new Chameleon. Then worry about NVRAM after it works.

I tried the steps that you gave me, but I got a problem with the part of "root folder". Now I get the App Store with this message: "an unknow error has ocurred"

I just didn't tried to login in a real mac... I think all this things about iMessage is a BIG DEAL, more than a bootloader... :/

Thanks for help!