iMessage doesn't work on ML 10.8.2

iussefatt

10 posts in this topic

Hello, sorry for my english, I'm from Brazil...

I have a hack a much longer, around 2, 3 years. I've used Lion, them a updated to 10.8.2 which always work 100%, and now I'm getting a problem: my iMessage does't work. It worked, but when I activated my account on my new iPhone (2 months ago), the iMessage just STOP... now I'm get that message (in image attached).

PS: iCloud and Facetime works.

If someone knows something about that, please, reply here. THANKS!

post-952599-0-72893100-1360719256_thumb.png

Thanks for help, I can't boot my ML with chameleon v2.2 and, I'm getting KERNEL PANIC, and some says that I have to use it to fix iMessage.

I've used a pen drive to boot my hack, that pen contains #####'s instalation...Actually I really don't know what is my bootloader. (doesn't show the name in screen) But, with this same loader I used iMessage before, like I said...so, can I fix it without chameleon 2.2 ?

PS: EthernetBuiltIn=yes, and I tried fix it with fileNVRAM.dylib in modules.

I tried the steps that you gave me, but I got a problem with the part of "root folder". Now I get the App Store with this message: "an unknow error has ocurred"

I just didn't tried to login in a real mac... I think all this things about iMessage is a BIG DEAL, more than a bootloader... :/

Thanks for help!