Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

WhatTheTech's Trading Outpost

4 posts in this topic

Ok, so I have an over-abundance of tech-related items. So...this is where I'm going to post said stuff. Please excuse me while I list several boxes of stuff...this list will update.

1) 2 x Scythe Slipstream 120mm Slim Fans (link)

- Really nice fans, reasonably quiet

- Perfect for HTPC/Low Profile Coolers

2) 2 x Apple Pro Keyboard (black/silver) (link)

- In decent shape, definitely 100% functional

3) 2 x Apple Pro Mouse (black/silver) (link)

- Perfect for completing that vintage mod ;)

4) 2 x Powermac G5 Hard-Drive Caddy (link)

- Continue the stock look and still add HDD slots!

th__MG_0298_zps0c8e7df3.jpg th__MG_0302_zps678ca3e7.jpg th__MG_0308_zpsd89d0970.jpg th__MG_0342_zpsb614aae0.jpg

PM me or email with your offers! Don't worry too much about the amount you're offering - I'm not looking to make my money back on these things and will definitely work with you! I will ship internationally as long as you're willing to pay for it. I can also go through eBay if you prefer - I have 100% positive feedback over there.

Sign in to follow this