ASUS A56CM - K56CM - TUTORIAL ML 10.8.2

Piuma

244 posts in this topic

yes me too x28 instead of x30 (but it's ok for me, i hope it steps up to x28 when in full load)

I'm trying the first SSDT from Lejenk (with smsbios 8,1) it seems to work better during benchmark!

Is possible, Lejenk?

Another question: with my original macbook I use smc fan control.

I tryed with my hackbook and the program simply doesn't start.

There is a way to control fans in an hackintosh?

must move the sliders in preference after his work

HOW TO INSTALL: [Remove all the kexts related to this before installing]

To install this, you have to remove existing Apple PS2 Controller, VoodooPS2Controller, AppleACPIPS2Nub, ApplePS2 Keyboard, old ElanTouchpad Kexts and install only the attached ApplePS2Controller and Touchpad Kexts inside the file, since there is some dependency between the Controller and Touchpad kext for some features to work.

SCROLLING - SINGLE AND TWO FINGERS

We have to change the Scroll speed value in the Trackpad pane once after installing to get this work.

trackpad in system preferencies work for me

I test SSDT

ah no I don't have 3 fingers not work

Good I have 5700 with this SSDT, I have win 1700 points :weight_lift: tnx

Tonio! Try with this!

With Elan Beta v4 i have trackpad enabled in system preferencies, but it don't work, there are a lot of glitches, for you too?

• Like 1

yes me too x28 instead of x30 (but it's ok for me, i hope it steps up to x28 when in full load)

I'm trying the first SSDT from Lejenk (with smsbios 8,1) it seems to work better during benchmark!

Is possible, Lejenk?

Another question: with my original macbook I use smc fan control.

I tryed with my hackbook and the program simply doesn't start.

There is a way to control fans in an hackintosh?

Can be possible that the first one works better.

Use FakeSMC with plugins, and HWMonitor. But i don't know if you have fan control, the program never worked for me.

ok trackpad is ok, only a minor glitch when i try to "duobleclick+hold+movewindows"

ops, sorry if i'm wrong. I just wanted to share the news that we are receiving a new kext for the 3 fingers soon.

Any suggestion to make FN hotkey works??

Actually i found "pause-interr" is the only shortcut that works (brightness up).

Also works FN+F1= SLEEP

but all the others hotkey aren't working now

Edited by fantomas1

Lejenk Nvidia Optimus is disable in the DSDT or just by the kext delete ?

I have 2 hours batery life (in windows I have 4h30) and my cpu is about 55°c (in windows 40°c, I have thermal paste MX4 ^^)

• Extract your SSDTs (via some livelinux and acpidump or so)
  • Open them in a DSDT-Editor (like this one http://www.insanelym... ... pic=223205) and look for the one which says NVidiaOptimusTable (like NvOptTbl or so)
  • Look in this SSDT for a method called "OFF" or "OPOF"
  • Copy this method into the "/" scope of your DSDT and hit compile... and it will fail
  • Look where the missing variables are defined in the SSDT from before and copy the whole operationarea to where you pasted the OFF-method
  • Repeat until it compiles just fine
  • Call the OFF-method by adding "OFF()" (or whatever your method is called) to the _WAK method in your DSDT
  • Install the DSDT and reboot
  • Look in the systeminfo under Graphics/Displays. the nvidia should now not be listed anymore. if it is, there was some error.

ok thank you for everything.

I'm happy with my hackbook :-)

Only by kexts. I tried this on my own DSDT last night, been at it for 5 hours, and it did not work for me, have to look into it again.

So i can't help with that, good luck.

• Like 1

I found a way to acces the apple store. We need to combine efi strings of hd4000 and ethernet (to find ethernet one use efi studio). To combine the 2 efi strings we can use osx86tools.

The result must be used in boot.plist instead of the single hd4000 string. The only ethernet efi string must be copied with efi studio in com.apple.Boot.plist ( /library/preferences/SystemConfiguration )

we have to try some files for FN hotkeys. I know the instruction are in iowmifamily.kext

ps: for the lack of the 3 fingers and problems with moving windows I suggest you download fleliglass from AppleStore, is to buy but very nice

Lejenk has apple store not working

Codec_dump.txt is good ? I can not have a applehda.kext works...

edit : Lejenk Have you try this patch for disable optimus ?

Store (Package (0x02)

{

"AAPL00,DualLink",

Buffer (0x04)

{

0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

}

}, Local0)

DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))

\_SB.PCI0.PEG0.GFX0.DOFF ()

Return (Local0)

Method (WAK, 1, NotSerialized)

{

\_SB.ATKD.GENW (Arg0)

\_SB.PCI0.GFX0.OWAK (Arg0)

\OEMW (Arg0)

\_SB.PCI0.PEG0.GFX0.DOFF ()

codec_dump.txt

• Like 1

Codec: Realtek ALC270

Files attached. Install the AppleHDA to /System/Library/Extensions.

If VoodooHDA is installed remove it.

Rename and replace the DSDT, it has a modified HDEF section.

If this does not work, i'll try to patch the hda myself. Got it from here: http://www.osx86.net...hda_alc270.html

Edit: Error corrected.

Audio.zip