Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Looking to collaborate with app developer(s)!

3 posts in this topic

I'm not a programmer. Far from it. I did create a script one time that allowed me to rotate my mac desktop 90 degrees to match my rotating monitor stand, but that's about it, and I only did it because I was too lazy to go into display settings.

I have an idea for an hackintosh app that I think could be quite popular. I would prefer not to share the specifics in an open forum - I would hate for someone to come out with something similar before me, but as far as I know this would be a mac/hackintosh first. Obvious in tune with the spirit of hackintosh, this would be a free program.

I am good with graphics, so that would be my contribution (as well as having a popular website to brand it and distribute it from).

Let me know if you're interested and how comfortable you are with coding, hopefully there is someone out there who is interested! PM for details!

(Note to moderators: I couldn't find anything in the rules about this sort of request, and since this isn't a for-profit venture I figured it would be ok. Please let me know if it's not! Thanks for all your hard work!)