Hi, i've installed on my pc MacOS Mojave but after installation my pc, sometimes, crash giving kernel panic.
I came to the conclusion that it is a random kernel panic because sometimes it starting up and other times it isn't starting up
CPU: Intel i7 6500U
Wi-Fi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A
Anyone know if OSX can be installed on this? I have searched for information about installing OSX on it and found nothing.
I just got an HP ENVY Phoenix 860-019 desktop for a very low price, $100 CDN without any hard drives or add-on graphics card. It has an I7-6700 3.4GHz processor, integrated Intel graphics 530, 16GB DDR4 memory. It has only two PCIE expansion slots, one PCIE 16 for a graphics card and a PCIE 1x. It is now running Windows 10 on a 3TB drive. I have an old Radeon HD6450 which will operate with it with the bios set to legacy boot (it won't with the bios set to secure boot).
Any information about installing OSX Mojave on this computer is very much appreciated.
macOS driver installer for laptop HP Pavilion G6-2209SS with support for dual boot Bootloader. Maybe it can be installed on other HP Pavillion G6 series laptops, but in some cases additional fixes will have to be made.
I want to thank the whole community for their efforts and content provided, because without these it would not be possible to create this installer.
I would appreciate comments and suggestions!!
CPU : OK Intel Core i3-2370M
AUDIO : OK IDT 92HD87B2/4 (111d:76d9) Layer 3 & 12 (Speakers+Hearphones+LineIn+MicInt w/NoiseFilter+MicExt+HDMI)
VIDEO : OK Intel HD Graphics 3000 (8086:0116) (LVDS + HDMI A/V + VGA) (VGA MacOS < 10.8.2)
MEMORY : OK Intel 2nd Generation Core Proccesor DRAM Controller (8086:0104) (Dual Channel DDR3 Up To 16GB)
SATA : OK Intel 7 Series Chipset Family SATA Controller (8086:1e03) (ACHI Mode)
DVD : OK (Read & Write)
USB 2.0 : OK Intel 7/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhaced Host Controller (8086:1e26 & 8086:1e2d)
USB 3.0 : OK Intel 7/C216 Chipset Family USB xHCI Host Controller (08086:1e31)
WEBCAM : OK HP TrueVision HD (SuYin) (064e:e263) [USB 2.0]
KEYBOARD : OK PS/2
TRACKPAD : OK PS/2 Synaptics
LAN : OK Realtek RTL8501E Fast/Gigabyte Ethernet Controller PCI Express (10ec:103c) *
AIRPORT : KO MediaTek RT3290 PCI Express (1814:3290) (Not Supported)
BLUETOOTH : KO MediaTek RT3290 PCI Express (1814:3298) (Not Supported)
CREADER : OK Realtek RTS5229 PCI Express (10ec:5229) (10.12.5+) ***
ACPI BAT : OK (Chameleon & Clover)
ACPI PWR : OK (Chameleon & Clover)
ACPI RST : OK (Chameleon & Clover)
ACPI SLP : OK (Chameleon & Clover) **
ACPI WAK : OK (Chameleon & Clover) **
HIBERNATE : OK (Only Clover Bootloader w/Hibernatemode: 0, 21 & 29)
IMESSAGE : OK (Chameleon & Clover)
FACETIME : OK (Chameleon & Clover)
ICLOUD : OK (Chameleon & Clover)
APPSTORE : OK (Chameleon & Clover)
ITUNES : OK (A/V DRM Content & Sync iPod/iPhone)
SIRI : OK
CMOS : OK
RTC : OK
LPC : OK Intel HM76 Express LPC Controller (8086:1e44)
SMBUS : OK Intel 7/C216 Chipset Family SMBus Controller (8086:1e22)
IMEI : OK Intel 7/C216 Chipset Family MEI Controller (8086:131a)
GPT PART. : OK (Chameleon & Clover) (10.13+ APFS Not Tested)
MBR PART. : Not Tested
- AppleRTL8169Ethernet: phyWaitForAutoNegotiation TIMEOUT. *
- AppleRTL8169Ethernet: only work to 10Mbits. *
- You can't wake up the system when the laptop uses the battery and the system disk is a USB hard drive. **
- You can't wake up the system from PS/2 Keyboard/Trackpad. **
- The Wifi MediaTek RT3290 (1814:3290) device are not supported.
- The Bluetooth MediaTek RT3290 (1814:3298) device are not supported.
- The PCIe CardReader Realtek RTS5229 (10ec:5229) device are not supported. *** (10.12.5-)
- Stop working when sleep with inserted card. *** (10.12.5+)
- Chameleon Bootloader Not Work Properly With macOS Mojave
- Installer: Create unified installer for all Mac OS versions
- Manual: How To Install Wifi Card Blacklisted In HP UEFI BIOS
- Manual: How To Install OSX Without Destroying Windows 8.x Partition
- Driver: VirtualSMC Support