Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

10.7.5 is ready from software update

9 posts in this topic

19.09.2012-22:11-software update from apple-10.7.5,i like this,now is ready to rock

This is from Apple,i dont no how to work with RAW kernel.... :worried_anim:Maybe need to try(or brok working system)

I've been waiting for this (didn't want to bother writing it for 10.7.4 and then have 10.7.5 come out) ; now I'll start on a guide for installing 10.7.5 on a 4530s.

By the way, what is the preferred sub-forum to post model-specific tutorials? The logical choice seems to be "Tutorials", but there seem to be a lot of tutorials in the "Installation" section.

@The Connactic: I will at least do a quick test with the AMD processor you see in my signature. Even better, perhaps R:A:W:X86 will patch the 10.7.5 kernel.

EDIT: He says he'll patch the 11.4.2 kernel when its source comes out, although it appears that 11.4.0 works with 10.7.5. (I haven't tried it myself yet, though.)

Hi *,

FYI: GA-P35-DS4, Q6600@3.2 10.7.4->10.7.5

Upgrade went silky smooth.

After upgrade only thing not working is sound.

HDA wizard not helps, so I was forced restore AppleHDA from 10.7.4.

I haven't time to test my major issue I hope 10.7.5 solves: slow OSX->Linux SMB/NFS transfers.

No matter what I'm trying, SMB on OSX->Linux (kernel 3.3.8) has 4-8MB/s. NFS is even worse.

Interesting that Linux->OSX is fast (30-70MB/s), while Linux<->Linux achieve 70-90MB/s

Everything with update is OK.

Exept this on Disk Utility:Verify permissions failed: Insufficient privileges.

Anybody HELP me?

i try to repair with Recovery DVD but no happy... :worried_anim: